Chapter 6

As soon as Roses left the house, Minho let out a long sigh.

He chuckled to himself, before extending his arms to stir. He had a long today, and the boy he just met exhausted his brain.

"Lix, you can tell the cooks to go" He said, turning to the freckled boy.

"I'll go boss" He said, leaving for the kitchen right away.

He turned to his right, noticing how both Hyunjin and Changbin were staring at him.

"Cooperation ?" Hyunjin asked, frowning "Are you sure ?".

"Yeah" He nodded.

"Why ? I don't get it ... " Hyunjin frowned more, standing up "We've been refusing any kind of contract for years with everyone, why would you offer one now ?"

"Trust me, Hyun" Minho smiled, winking at him.

"I would trust you with closed eyes, but I'd like to understand" Hyunjin responded.

"You don't have to understand everything" Minho sighed, standing up and picking up a few plates.

"It's obvious the guy has no idea who you are" Changbin stated, joining Minho with the plates.

"He might have been told, I know that Chan guy. He used to be sided with Jisuk" Minho explained "Han is new and naive, but he knows the important stuff about us. He knew about my fights with Jisuk".

"So you believe that Chan guy is an enemy ?" Changbin asked curiously.

"He might not be, I don't feel him like a bad guy, to be honest." He sighed "I can't be sure exactly, but he seems to have a sort of control over the situation. Han might be the leader, Chan had the upper hand. He guided Han during the entire dinner on what to say and what to do, as if the Leader needed his counselor to know what to say"

"I mean ... That Han isn't really fitting in that role ..." Changbin mocked.

"I wouldn't say that" Minho shrugged "He seems clumsy and childish, yeah, but he's clever" He added, bringing the plates to the kitchen.

"Clever ?" Hyunjin chuckled loudly, following Minho "He's a dumbass. A cutie, yes, but he's brainless Minho"

"He saw you right away" Minho deadpanned "And he seems confident in his own skills. If he was under attack here, he would have defended himself right away, and who knows what he's actually able to do... He did say he killed Jisuk, which isn't an easy task... He might be a bit of an idiot, but his insticts seemed to near perfection." 

"You're not suspicious of Han ?" Changbin asked

"I am, don't get me wrong" Minho corrected "For all I know, he could be lying and he's an asshole as Jisuk was"

"Then why side with someone you don't trust?" Hyunjin asked

"You'll see" Minho stated, leaving for the living room as the others followed.

"Isn't he a bit weird ? He killed Jisuk randomly, he can be a threat" Hyunjin continued, wanting to understand Minho's mindset.

"If it's the truth" Minho corrected, turning to the other boy "Changbin, you'll investigate that, by the way"

"Yes boss" He nodded.

"We'll start by making sure Jisuk is dead and buried. After that, it'll be easier to know if he's saying the truth, or being a total liar" Minho continued, shrugging.

"Okay..." Hyunjin responded, not entirely convinced

"I'm still curious on what he meant by being 'supposed' to be in Roses though..." Minho muttered, thinking.

"Right ... that was weird" Changbin responded "He's obviously hiding something"

"And whatever that is, it might be interesting for us" Minho smiled.

"So... cooperation ?" Hyunjin pouted "I don't like this"

"Yeah" Minho smiled, sitting on the couch and leaning back "I'll end up understanding him better by working with him"

"Oh... So that's what you want" Hyunjin smirked.

"Mmh"

Getting back at their house, Jisung was excited.

"Hey" Chan nagged "It's not because he didn't kill us right now that he will not do it when he has the occasion"

"He asked for a cooperation ! With us !" Jisung smiled excitedly "He likes us !!"

"I'll still be wary if I was you" Seungmin warned

"One bad move and we end up in the river" Jeongin continued.

"Noooo" Jisung rolled his eyes "What's bad that can happen ?"

"Lix ?" Minho called, joining him in his office.

"Yes boss ?" Felix responded, taking his headphones off.

"Search some informations about the boy, will you ?" He asked

"Okay !" Felix smiled, tapping on his laptop right away.

"Oh ?" Minho looked, raising an eyebrow.

"Han Jisung, 24" Felix mumbled, still searching.

"What else ?" Minho asked

"No registers in schools, almost no register in healthcare" He frowned "It was as if he didn't exist before arriving at Roses"

"... Weird"

"Something's sounds weird though" Felix remarked, clicking a few times to make sure.

"What ?"

"Jisuk ... It's Han Jisuk" Felix said, frowning.

"Oh ?" Minho smirked, nodding "Interesting"