063. I DON'T BELONG HERE ANYMORE

Chapter sixty three

"I don't belong here anymore."

It was that time again, time for miss mystic falls and Athena wasn't signed up to do it by Caroline, which coming from her track record for miss mystic was probably a good thing, especially since she now had her hands full, as she was running in the woods, Jermey was right behind her, catching up to her even as he was learning to use his new speed that wasn't exactly human anymore, as the two began to reach a cliff that lead down to the ground below "uh, Athena?" Jermey asked her "don't think! You start thinking, you start guessing! And when you start second guessing!" Athena voiced.

"You fail!" Jermey voiced, as the two were getting closer to the cliff, and as they did, Athena jumped off of it, as Jermey followed after her, the two were free falling until they landed back down on the ground below, the two of them rolled on the ground, and as they did, they got back up to start running again, but as they did, Athena's phone started ringing, as Jermey huffed, leaning against a tree, Athena pulled her phone out of her pocket, breathing heavy "hello?" she asked "your sister's looking for you." Stefan told her, breathing the same way on the other end of the line.

"I already told her that I am doing nothing that involves miss mystic falls. It's not my scene and I'm not even in the competition." Athena shared, breathing heavy "well that's something the two of us have in common cause I'm not going either." Stefan shared, as Athena chuckled "she's probably fuming over our miss mystic falls attendance record." she informed him "oh yeah. Tried to give me the whole I'm a founding familiar member I have to be there and even tried to rope me into getting you to go." Stefan shared.

"What? No, I'm.." Athena was telling him as Jermey swung a punch at her she brought her hand up and caught it "busy." she added on "yeah, Elena and I broke up, by definition, I don't need to be anywhere." Stefan shared, as Jermey threw a kick at her, Athena ducked underneath it "wait, you broke up with Elena?" she asked him, looking at Jermey with furrowed brows "I forgot to tell you that. But in my defense your the one who dragged me out of bed at three am to start training." Jermey shared, as Athena rolled her eyes, she stood up and threw a kick at Jermey, getting him in the chest he stumbled back.

"Your with Jermey?" Stefan asked her "yeah, why? What are you doing?" Athena asked him, Jermey swung at her again, Athena kicked her leg up and blocked it "working out because other then that I want to rip into someone's artery and feed until I can't breathe anymore." Stefan shared, as Athena's eyes went wide "hold on." she told him, pulling the phone away from her ear "training over go catch up with Matt." she told him "seriously?" Jermey asked, smiling at her, and as he did, Stefan could hear him over the phone and here the happiness in his voice when he talked to her and he couldn't help but feel a tad bit jealous.

"Get out of here before I change my mind." Athena told Jermey as he began running off, Athena huffed, bringing her phone back to her ear "sorry about that." she told him, but as she did, she didn't get a response "Stefan?" she asked, looking at her phone, she held it up, checking how many bars she had, and as she still had service she brought it down to her ear "Stefan?" she asked him, as someone sped up to her, Athena dropped her phone and turned around, grabbing the person by the throat, she slammed them to the ground, she let out a breath realizing it was Stefan "really bad time to sneak up on me." she told him.

As Stefan smiled at her, and as he did, he grabbed her wrist and flipped the two of them over where he was now on top of her, and when he was, Athena started to feel like her body was on fire with her body being so close to his "how'd you find me?" she asked him, tossing him off of her, she got back up "I heard an elevated heart rate, thought it was an animal running by but then I called you and it ended up being you." Stefan shared, as he got up, Athena scoffed "you know thats considered stalking right?" she asked him, fixing her ponytail, Stefan furrowed his brows "your in a mood." he pointed out.