065. TRAINING A NEW HUNTER

Chapter sixty five

"Training a new hunter."

Since then Athena had started training Jermey again, although Matt had come down and joined them, as the three were running a lap around the lake, Jermey was running but as he did, Athena ran around him for the second time since they started running "you gotta move faster!" she voiced, continuing to run away from Jermey, Jermey huffed, running after her, the two then passed Matt who was running at normal human speed "seriously?" he asked, as he watched the two disappear in the distance.

And as they were doing that, Damon was sitting by the picnic bench watching over them as he heard Athena's phone buzzing for what seemed to be the thousandth time in the last hour, he turned to it, now getting suspicious on who would want to call her so much as he picked the phone up, seeing Stefan's name, he knew that was the last thing she needed right now as he stuck the phone in his pocket.

Where on Stefan's end, he was sitting in the grill as his phone call once again went to voice mail "it's Athena, if your getting this voicemail it's probably for a good or bad reason. Just know that i'll be there when you need me." her voicemail said as it beeped "um..well I'm still at the grill having a mandatory all alone drinking party and I was just thinking of you..I told Klaus off..but I'm pretty sure I told you that already.." Stefan shared, chuckling "everything I'm telling you is starting to blur because of the alcohol but um..your sister told me to get it together because she can't handle Tyler spiraling on her own. Can you believe that?" he asked her, but as he did, the voicemail beeped, seeing as his time was up, he went to call her back, as he put his phone down and downed his glass.

Meanwhile back at the lake house, the radio was blasting as barracuda was playing on it, Athena was fighting with Jermey as she swung, she punched him in the face again as Matt laughed "dude she's told you to keep your hands up like five times now." he shared, as Jermey looked to him "you wanna fight her?" he asked, as Matt held his hands up, Athena spun around and threw a kick, as Jermey got hit in the chest "Matt, your here, why? Because your starting to be more of a distraction then of help." Athena shared, as Jermey lunged at her, he grabbed her by the shoulders, but as he did, Athena ducked underneath his hold and moved behind him.

Jermey then spun around as Athena threw another punch, Jermey caught it "I drove up here to be his wingman doesn't mean I'm not gonna..." Matt was saying, as Athena grabbed his arm and Jermeys and flipped the two over, holding their arms behind their backs "and your both dead." she told them, letting go, she stood up straight, Matt looked to Jermey "she's a badass." he told him, as Jermey nodded, the two got back up.

Damon looked to them "your supposed to be training them, not destroying their spirits." he shared, as Athena looked to him with her hands on her hips "it's not my fault they suck." she told him, as Damon shrugged "then teach me something useful. We've been here for days and so far all you've done is bark orders." Jermey shared, as Athena's eyes went wide, Damon winced "oof." he said, as Athena turned and faced Jermey "okay.." she told him, looking to Matt "you take a seat." she told him, as she began backing away from them "Damon." she told him.

As Damon hummed, grabbing a stake off the table, he walked toward's Jermey, Matt looked to Jermey "Jermey, your not ready for this." he told him, as Damon threw Jermey the stake, Jeremy caught it and spun it in his hand, Damon then held his arms out "well?" he asked, as Jeremy ran toward's him, Damon ducked down and as he did, Athena ran up, tackling Jeremy to the ground, she leaned down to his neck "and just like that you got tagged teamed and became two vampires meal for the day." she shared, hearing a car roll in, she lifted her head up "you've gotta be kidding me." she said.