Mini rant

Okay so I'm watching this show, Pretty Little Liars Original Sin - so slight spoilers for season 2 episode 3 because that episode just came out a last week. (Also spoilers for the season 1 finale)

Anyways the girls are throwing a surprise birthday party for their friend Mouse and so it's Mouse's birthday right. And Tabby over here just invited her crush/co-worker/new friend to go has her date.

Mouse doesn't even know this party is happening yet and you're inviting a dude she's never met to be your date to her birthday?!

Like. Bro I kinda thought Tabby and this dude could be cute. I didn't care too much about them but I thought he was a sweet dude and had a lot in common with tabby but like this makes me unable to enjoy her asking him out because like I just feel like you shouldn't ask someone to be your date to a friends birthday party if the friend doesn't even know the guy.

And Imogen invited the dude she's been hitting on. And Noa invited a girl I'm pretty sure she had/has a crush on or had a thing with in the past. I don't know. But like I feel like if you're throwing a party for your friend you should only invite your significant other if they're also friends with your friend and I don't just mean like friends becuase you're friends. Like I'm not "friends" with my friends boyfriend but like we're like mutuals I guess I don't know. My point is, I feel like it was just weird of them to invite their crushes (not even official partner but like- it's a show so obviously the feelings are mutual and their crushes also crush on them) to their friends birthday party when she doesn't even know them.

That's not just an aroace thing right. Like even if I was allo I should see an issue in that right?

I don't know. Episode 4 came out today so I'm watching that now. To be honest I'm not even sure I like this show I only started watching it because Carson Rowland is in it but then his character ended up being the rapist so I don't even like his character anymore but I keep watching the show for some reason. Idk.

But yeah that's all I have to say about that. Thanks for listening and I hope you all have a great day/night. Wishing you the very best, take care 💚💜