Just another rant

What gets me is when someone expresses their pain about platonic love being overlooked/people turning a platonic ship into a romantic one and the comments are "just let people have their fun" or "there shouldn't be rules" and the thing is the video isn't even tryna say people can't do anything or tell them what they can or can't do but is just saying it's kinda painful for them that platonic love gets overlooked

And that's why this feeling is so difficult for me. Because I'm not trying to tell anybody what to do or that they can't do something that makes them happy other than the obvious taboos like minor and adult ships or insist, things like that.  But it just sucks bc if I say I don't like platonic ships being shipped romantically a lot of people will get upset and say either it's a non issue, or that the ship is just clearly romantic, or to not tell people what to do. And I'm not telling people they need to stop, would my aromantic life be easier/happier if they did? Maybe? But there's always something to complain or be upset about and that's just the world.

Im not saying people should stop because I know that is unrealistic. All I'm doing is complaining about an something that'll never change.

And people who respond to this who say it's a non issue really make me mad because they've never sat in bed and cried if something like this and that just adds to everything. Yes, to them it's a non issue. It's a non issue to most of the world. But to me it's just something I feel so deeply about and the more people say shit like this the more I care and the more it hurts.