Rambling

I am in the right side of TikTok right now in a very aroace way. I saw a video of people showing they're aro/ace or aroace head canons that a lot of people try and erase the ace/aro from and just say they're gay/bi/lesbian. Like Barbie and Elsa. (Of course you can be a-spec and bi/gay/lesbian and the person who made the video knows this too. They're Aroace and dating but like if Elsa is commonly headcanon as a lesbian but she can be both lesbian and aroace.) anyways it was awesome I saw Merida there too, she was my favorite Disney princess growing up (Rapunzel was a very close second but I remember choosing Brave/Merida themed stuff over rapunzel/tangled on multiple occasions. I had a brave themed birthday party for my 8th b-day and I had two dolls one of Merida on of Rapunzel and my mom was trying to get us to get rid of some of our toys bc we had so much and she said I could keep either Merida or Rapunzel and it was a hard choice but I chose Merida.)

Anyways I'm rambling here. This is an all over the place ramble lol. I just saw another video that was like a stitch of this video. There's this trend on TikTok were you ask a question and the answer is like not what the person wanted to here so they pretend to be all upset. I don't know how to describe it but it's like the dad going "do I have to pick you up from school everyday" and the kid is like "yes your my dad, you have to" and the dad is like noooo but also like it's a joke the dads obviously not that upset.

Anyways the video the person was stitching was a brother and sister in law. The dude married the girls sister. And the brother in law asked "are you gonna be in my life forever" and the sister in law was like "yeah you literally married my sister" and the brother in law was all like nooo. Part of the joke. And the dude who stitched the video was talking about how the comments were insane bc they all were accusing them of cheating but the dude was like "I just saw this as like them being a family/brother sister moment. Like you need to calm down"

And it made me so happy because like yes. Exactly. They're family they're allowed to spend time together. They're not cheating. 😂

Anyways. That's all I have to say for now thanks for listening. I hope you all have a wonderful day/night. Best wishes, take care 💚💜