😭😭

I said I wasn't gonna 😭😭

listen I was willing to stay blissfully ignorant about EVERYTHING else in the fandom of that show but I was SCARED and had to know what people thought of the cat king - well curiosity killed the cat 😭

Okay I don't think I ever said the name of this show I keep posting about in this short span but it's called Dead Boy Detectives and the Cat King will be in my nightmares.

He was so clearly like- not sexually assaulting but sexually coercioning Ewin, being all suggestive and like borderline sexual harassing him bc Edwin was clearly uncomfortable. Right.

And in the last episode Edwin says something to him that's like "you're lonely, I guess we have that in common" or whatever and he like kisses him in the cheek. It's 12 am when I was watching that and my family is asleep and I still scream "what the heck but he's a creep!"

And because of that I was scared what the fandom thought of this Cat King. I find him violating and creepy and gross and I'm scared. I'm scared. And the fandom- likes him and some people SHIP HIM AND EDWIN. 😭😭 this is what I get for looking into the fandom. I just really wanted to know people didn't ship them or find the cat king out and I was so so wrong.

I think I've learned my lesson. Just. Never. Look stuff up.

Okay I can semi breath again. I searched up "cat king is a creep" instead of just "cat king" and saw like 2 videos saying he was creepy and comments agreeing. Still grossed out there at people who like him and him and Edwin together but I also just remember people love enemies to lovers where they hold each other to knife point first and they love dark romance where girls fall in love with a creepy possessive stalker. So why was I surprised they'd like a predatory creep like Cat King. It's fine. I'm okay. I'll be okay.

Now, that is truly all for now and that is all for this show for now as well. Thanks so much for listen to my nonsensical rambling. Wishing you all the best, have a wonderful day/night, take care 💚💜