Rune

3-Rune

She wheeled around to me and hissed angrily, "Are you stupid?! My dress!"
I sighed inwardly. I didn't regret taking her with me, but it probably would have been easier to find a less strenuous specimen of the female species for the night. Anyway, she was here now and since Cal had canceled me earlier with a message saying he'd already picked up a girl, I didn't feel like spending ages seeing who was suitable for a night out.
She was hot, and apparently more than willing to have a bit of fun.
The cheap dress lay torn on the floor, billowing slightly around her feet.
I looked down at her and examined her underwear. Black lace. Both the thong and the bra.
And ...
I played with the rings in my lip again.
"C, or D cup?" I wanted to know and reached around her. I skillfully opened her bra with two fingers, but waited and looked towards her.
She looked at me again, apparently still shocked by the dress.
"None of your fucking business!"
I squinted, letting go of the bra and taking it off her without taking my eyes off her. Then I raised my hand, clenched a fist in her hair, and bent her head back.
"Here's the thing, Sweety," I said, moving my face closer. "I brought you here, to my home. That means you answer me when I ask you something." I stepped closer to her and pulled her to me at the same time. "Get it?"
She met my eyes with a fiery glare. "You asshole!"
I gripped tighter and grinned lopsidedly, making my teeth flash. "Let's continue this argument like adults, shall we? In the bedroom. Naked."
"That's exactly why I'm here." Her free hand reached under my T-shirt. "Want me to help you undress? Maybe I'll grab a pair of scissors to get you out of this."
"I have other plans," I explained and looked at her. Then I covered her lips with an energetic kiss. My blood pulsed and so did my cock. To be honest, I'd had a hard-on since we'd been in the car, but with that short dress and those tits, I suppose it was understandable.
As my tongue forced hers to submit, I tugged on her hair again until she let out a pained moan.
"Well," I said mockingly. "A little sensitive, huh? I'll try to be gentler next time." I straightened up and licked the taste of her off my lower lip. "If you're that sensitive, you probably won't like what's coming," I said, my smiling mouth forming a mischievous line.
She stared at me challengingly. "That's for ME to decide in the end, not you." She reached down and her hand gripped my hard-on. The girl grabbed it hard. So hard that I pulled her away by the hair and growled.
"Come." I wrapped my fingers around her wrist with an iron grip and dragged her to a door on the other side of the hallway. I pushed her inside, propelling her into my bedroom.
The click of the door falling shut behind me made her look at me. My presence filled the entire room and made it seem really small. I stepped closer, letting her feel the warmth emanating from my body, and fixed her with my gaze. Sparks flew inside me. The blood pounded in my ears and electricity lit up my veins. I knew my eyes were flashing brightly in the subtle light. I continued to walk towards her, each step sending a joyful anticipation and an excited shiver down my spine. When I stood in front of her, I grinned again.
I didn't take my eyes off her and gave myself another consuming kiss as my fingers dipped between her legs.
She was already aroused and that made me laugh.
She returned the kiss and bit my lower lip provocatively, on the side where there were no rings. I growled angrily and broke away, only to wipe off the blood that was now on my thumb.
"Bitch," I hissed hotter.
Adrenaline coursed through me and tingling excitement became a flame of pure lust.
She burned even hotter as I slowly, but very clearly, forced her to get on her knees. "Undo the belt and my pants, doll."
The chick gulped, but opened her belt and then her pants.
She looked at my cock and purred provocatively: "That's cute."
But then she bent over and took my hard-on in her mouth. The whole damn, not at all sweet, twenty thick centimeters. I gritted my teeth as she fixed me with piercing blue eyes from below. With my gem between her lips.
Had her eyes been that blue before?
Had her lips been so damn full and seductively red?
I moaned softly and darkly.
Blondi sucked my cock as if she wanted to suck something out of it. Then she bit playfully into my swollen hard-on and licked over my glans.
It was rare that a woman could take me in without gagging. And ... I liked it. But I wouldn't do shit and tell her that. So I grabbed her hair again and yanked her off my cock. Then I squatted down and brought my face close to hers.
"Looks like you're a pro at sucking cock, love. But..." I raised my hand, brusquely brushed the saliva from the corners of her mouth with my thumb, then grabbed her cheeks and squeezed the flesh. "Unfortunately, I really like it when women choke on my cock. And it's cheeky bitches like you that I love to stuff my mouth." I straightened up again. My breaths were a harsh croak as she looked up at me belligerently. "Open your mouth again," I demanded dominantly. "Let's see if I can't make you gag after all."
Desire pulsed too strongly inside me and I returned her burning gaze just as defiantly.
Our message was clear. Neither of us wanted to give up the helm. The only problem was, she didn't know I'd never given up on a challenge.
She would gag, she would gasp and she would love it.
They all did. Always.
My eyes flashed with excitement and I took my free hand. I closed it around her neck and squeezed until she opened her lips again. She managed to breathe in once before I pushed my cock in.
Oh God!
Desire gripped me as I rammed myself into her as deep as I could go. But ... she didn't gag.
"Look at that," I said and did the same again. Out and in hard again. "-You really are a professional. Tell me, what do you actually do for a living? Because if I had to guess ..."
As my cock slipped out of her mouth again, she replied with a grin: "What are you doing? Small talk?" She laughed clearly and licked her lips. "I'm sorry to disappoint you, I'm not a hooker."
I laughed. "You blow like one though, sweety."
And I told the truth. But she didn't want to talk well. I pressed my boner back into her mouth. When her throat wrapped around my cock again, I groaned. As saliva oozed from the corners of her mouth and ran down her chin, I tilted my head back once and enjoyed the feeling.
Then I looked down and fucked her mouth hard, fast and without any consideration. I never saw the girl again anyway - so why be sensitive?
Not that I would be otherwise.
My divide with women was: my princess by day, my whore by night.
When I grabbed her hair with both hands and filled her throat completely ... it was too much. And it seemed to be the same for her. I looked down and realized that her nipples were becoming hard pearls, and I bet any amount of money that she was wet, like a wet rag.
I was already close to an orgasm, and pulled my head back until I was looking directly into her watery eyes. Her cheeks were wet, but ... she hadn't choked. I gritted my teeth. "I'm going to fuck your mouth until the only sound you can make is smacking my cock. What do you think?"
I wiped away one of the tears with my thumb. I pulled back until only the tip was left in her mouth, paused for a moment and thrust myself deep again.
The girl put her hands on my ass and pulled herself towards me, so deep that her nose touched my stomach. She stayed like that for a moment, holding her breath, before pulling back again, completely. Roughly, she pushed me away.
"Are you an ego-fucker?" the girl asked, a little out of breath. She wiped her mouth. "If so, you can continue on your own. I'm really not up for that."
I just smiled at her arrogantly and stepped towards her again. No, I wasn't an 'ego-fucker', but this was just a one-off, so ...
"Wait and see." The tingling excitement increased until my entire body was electrified. "This is going to be fun."
It was the last warning she heard before I pulled her back onto my cock and I fucked her mouth so mercilessly that she could only try to somehow breathe through her nose during the breaks. The helpless yet belligerent gurgling mingled with my louder moans and the pornographic sound of my balls bobbing against her chin.
Hard. Brutal. Relentless.
The mixture of intense longing was hot.
"That's it," I moaned darkly. "Take every fucking inch, babe." I groaned, but then pulled out of her mouth with a jerk. I tugged her up and bent her over the edge of the bed. "Ready for me?"
She took a deep breath and looked at me over my shoulder. "Can I have my fun now too, yes?" she asked, annoyed, but spread her legs and held her bottom out to me.
"As if you didn't already have it." I pushed her legs further apart with my knee and my voice sounded rough with lust. "You're totally wet for me." My palm hit her ass hard. "Isn't that fun" I yanked her head back so my mouth was close to her ear. "Hard and wild. THAT'S what you get, you little bitch."
I was on fire. My skin was ablaze, and as always, I wished it would never stop. With a low growl in my voice, I said, "You better hold on somewhere."
I quickly fetched a rubber from the bedside cabinet, ripped it open, slipped it on and I was already thrusting into her. I moaned and penetrated her deep and hard with every thrust. Ecstasy in its purest form.
"Fuck!" My fingers dug into her throat just hard enough to increase the swelling of my cock. "Yes," I moaned.
She gasped. "Asshole!"
I grinned to myself as I leaned over her and grabbed her by the wrist, penetrating her even deeper. My mouth twisted into a slight grin as I looked at her through the mirror that stood on the other side of my bed. My eyes glittered with lust.
"Fine, call me names, little one. I'll fuck your protests out of your head." The bed squeaked with every thrust and rocked back and forth. Once again, I pulled hard on her light blonde hair. "There you go," I demanded. My other hand gripped her ass tighter, and another surge of arousal clouded my senses.
Okay, she was really hot.
The pressure I was wrapping around her hair, God, it all felt awfully good. "I want you to see whose cock you have inside you." My skin became even hotter than it already was. I stared at our reflection in the mirror too, seeing my shiny eyes and the tightening muscles in my arms. I still had my shirt on and only my pants were off.
God, even though she resisted my dominant nature so much, the sweetie looked lascivious in a humble way, as if she wanted to be fucked hard and as if she always wanted more. My gaze burned into hers as I continued my thrusts. I leaned down and tugged on her earlobe with my teeth.
"Do you like that?"
"No," she said, breathing heavily, but obviously trying to stifle a moan. "I've never been fucked so shitty." She said one thing, but gasped lustfully.
Sure, I thought. So I couldn't read your fucking body, bitch.
I pulled back and thrust into her again with such force that I let out a harsh curse of my own. "Does that feel like shit too?"
I increased the pace and kept up a hard rhythm. I felt her tighten around me and grinned lustfully. Beads of sweat shimmered on my forehead and I grunted a groaning curse. "Fuck, yes!"