Rune

59-Rune

I hated it here.
So many guys staring at Kiana. So many lives I could end. So many motherfuckers staring again and again.
What I didn't hate, however, was Kiana's ass, which was rubbing against me by the fifth song and slowly making me hard.
Parties. Never been my thing. I put my hands on her hips as the beat got darker and the people around us started dry humping on the dance floor.
Fuck, and Kiana wondered why I didn't want her to go to such a shitty place alone? In the immediate vicinity, fully drunk guys were getting off on the bitches who were jumping around here.

I trusted Kiana. But not the dick-driven motherfuckers.

I bent down and kissed her neck. Licked the sweat off her skin. "Look, Cal has actually picked up two."
My gaze was on my cousin, who was first pushing his tongue down the throat of one and then the other chick in his arms.
"See, he's having fun," she replied with a laugh. Kiana grabbed my hair with both hands and pulled me even closer to her. "And you? Are you having fun?"
I didn't smile, but then I nodded. "It could be worse. But it could also be better," I grumbled and moved with her to the music. I didn't consider myself a good dancer, but I had a few moves under my belt. After all, I was Sicilian. "For example, if I were to drive a damn race at almost 155 mph."
She put a hand on my cheek. "Nobody forced you to come here. But," she said, turning around. Now her wonderful tits were pressing against my chest, "should I give you a blowjob as compensation while you drive so fast through the streets?"
I raised an eyebrow, then my mouth twitched. "We both know that you shit yourself when I step on the gas. And when I drive fast, really fast, then-" Someone pushed me and spilled his beer on me and Kiana.
"Stupid bastard," I snarled and spun around.
"Sorry," the guy mumbled and when a woman appeared behind him, my anger evaporated.

"Carmen?"
Carlos' daughter looked at me in shock and her eyes widened. "Nox? Fuck, I ..."

"WHAT are you doing here?" I asked, sensing that this could cause trouble. My gaze darted to where Cal had been standing, but he was gone. Good.
Fuck. I turned to her. "Does your father know you're here?"
"Tell me, who the hell are you?"
Oh, the guy was really suicidal. I growled: "Fuck off, jerk."
"Nox, I..."
"Does your father know you're here?"
"Nox..."
I narrowed my eyes. "Answer the god damn question, Carmen!"
"Hey, bro, she's my girl, all right."
I tensed up. Dead. Yeah, he was dead. Even if I didn't kill him, the cartel boss would do it himself. My hand twitched towards the gun, well hidden in my waistband.
"Oh my God. Carmen, how are you? I haven't seen you in ages," Kiana greeted her, ignoring the guy and me. She just walked up to Carmen and hugged her. "Are you okay?" she asked, looking up at her. "You look good, anyway."
"I... Yes. What are you doing here? Are you and Nox still... together?"
I snorted. "Kiana, you can ask her how she is when we've left here. Now."
Carmen and Kiana looked at me. Carlos' daughter shook her head. "With all due respect, Nox. That's not up to you."
I raised my eyebrows and growled: "I think so, Carmen. Because I think I know that Carlos doesn't know that his daughter is hanging out in a house full of horny college boys." Her eyes narrowed before they became sad somehow. But I didn't care. "We're going," I said.

"Please, Nox, I just want... some fun. After... everything."
"We're going."
"No, I..."
"We're leaving! That's it, Carmen."
"Don't talk to me like that, you son of a bitch. I'd stay!"
"Son of a bitch? Really, Carmen? Alora, let's see what your father says," I pulled out my cell phone as a look of desperation crossed her features.
"One evening, Nox!"
"No, Carmen. Vamos, te llevaré a casa," I said curtly, in the little Spanish I knew.
Carmen looked pleadingly at Kiana, and as was to be expected, she sided with her. "Just one evening. She deserves it after all."

"No," I remained stubborn and added: "Even if I have to drag you out by your hair, we're going."
"Hey, hey, hey, bro. Now give it a rest," the guy said, and I counted to ten in my head. "The girls want to stay, okay?"
"If you say one more word, I'll shoot you."
"Wow, you think you're pretty tough, don't you? You're a real tough guy." The drunk guy stood so close in front of me that his nose almost touched mine. "You probably think you're a great fighter, don't you? With all your great, dangerous tattoos on your face, you're probably just compensating for your small dick."
I raised an eyebrow, grinned wickedly and knew that my eyes were sparkling. It would be really easy. "Say that again."