Kiana

48-Kiana

I bit my lower lip slightly, as I watched Rune.
Jonny and Chris were kneeling on the floor, their bodies turned towards a wall so that Rune and Cal were standing behind them.
I don't know what was wrong with me, but I was suddenly horny. Horny for Rune. I don't really support this kind of behavior, but...

Seeing him like that. Standing there, pointing the gun at them. Shit, it turned me on. Death was still a sad thing. And nobody deserved to die like that. But these two men had made my life difficult for years. And in the last few months they had accepted my hard-earned money, even though my father no longer owed them anything.

My eyes wandered to the gun, then up to Rune and then down to his tight ass. He looked so evil and powerful. My eyes slowly traveled back up to his face. His eyes were glowing and death was in the air.
What was wrong with me?
Was I slowly going crazy?
But...
Fiancée?
Me?
I liked it.
That he didn't give in.
I liked that.
"Come on! You're not really going to shoot us, are you?" Jonny asked, trying to make it all seem like a joke.

Chris, on the other hand, had probably realized the seriousness of the situation and was nervous. "Don Costello, if you shoot us, there will be war. Think it over. Is a woman really worth it?"
That was probably his way of pleading for his life.
My fiancé laughed quietly and kicked him in the back, so that he hit the wall with his face. "There's been a war for a long time, Chris. Don't pretend you don't know, it's embarrassing."
Chris hissed in annoyance. "I hope my uncle kills you and fucks your whore."
He turned his head and our eyes met before he looked up at Rune.
I didn't understand a word, but that wasn't important. I only had eyes for Rune.
"Really? That's the last thing you want to say, Chris? Insult my girl?" He bent down to him and whispered in his ear. "Your fucking uncle will kneel before me just like you, you little bastard. "
Did Rune just say 'my girl'?
God, he was hot! He really called me 'his girl'.

A smile twitched at the corner of my mouth.
Until I looked behind Rune and Jonny suddenly stood up with a quick movement and took a knife out of his boot and threw it in my direction. It flew just centimeters past me. I stood there frozen, my eyes wide open, I had stopped breathing.
Cal shot, which made me flinch, and before the blade hit the ground, Johnny was lying on the floor. "Stupid wanker."
Rune spun around to me, but kept the gun pointed at Chris. "Are you okay?"
I took a deep breath and my eyes found Jonny. He was dead.
For years he had grinned at me, taken my money, counted the money and flirted with me. And now, now he was dead. I slowly turned around and looked at the knife that was now behind me. Then I looked at Rune. "I'm fine."

Chris stared at Jonny and clenched his teeth, then it just became pathetic.
"Please! I'll do anything, anything you want. Please don't kill me. I beg you! Please, Don, come on. The three of us never had any problems with each other. I can't help it if my uncle made the decisions! I beg you!"

Rune swore and didn't even look when his finger twitched.
Bam!
Putting the gun away, Cal said, "He probably didn't know that you're not very fond of pleading and begging."

Rune looked at Cal and raised an eyebrow. He laughed and said, "In that context, man. Only in that context." Shaking his head, he looked at me and walked to me. "Everything okay, mi amore?"

I stared at Chris with wide eyes. They were both... dead. Was I free now?
Free from all the debts and the pressure? Rune. This man had done so much for me. In his own twisted way, but... My eyes found Rune and I looked at him. He had given me a place at university that I had not yet used because I thought I had to work to pay off my father's debts. He was there when I needed him because of my father and paid off my debts. Could I ever repay him as much as he had given me?
"I'm fine. But... won't you have problems now? I'm worried about you both." I replied, as if I had always belonged.
Cal laughed and Rune smiled. "Let us worry about that," he said, smiling at me and wiping a splash of blood from my face. "Cal is calling someone to take care of it. You certainly don't need to worry about US."
I looked back and forth between the two of them and stood there a little awkwardly. "I... I understand," I tried to smile.
How easily they took it. Somehow I couldn't. But they were human lives.
I closed the last gap between Rune and me and looked up at him.
"Can we go home?" I asked, not having thought about what I was saying.
Was Rune's penthouse my home from now on?