Kiana

88-Kiana

Stunned, I stood in the doorway to our bedroom. I had actually only woken up because I was thirsty. But that something like this was waiting for me ...
My mother sitting on my fiancé's lap and kissing him.
It took me maybe 10 no 20 seconds before I started moving, grabbed the gun from Rune's nightstand and came back. As fast as I shot into a cabinet in the kitchen while walking, stopping next to the two of them and literally pulling my mom off of Rune's lap by her hair, they couldn't even react. My mother landed on the floor at my feet and I fired another bullet into the floor next to her head. My blue eyes lit up with rage and I knew I looked like a fucking lunatic right now.
And yes!
I was crazy!
Crazy about this man and wouldn't forgive any woman, and certainly not my own mother, if they made a pass at this man.
"Are you fucking serious?!" I hissed and yes, I would love to shoot them. Luckily, it wasn't the first time I'd held a gun, so I was starting to know how to use it properly.
"Kiana, I-" Rune straightened up, only to turn around and vomit next to his couch. "I didn't know," he gagged again.
I stared my mother to the ground.
"Are you crazy? Where did you get the damn gun?" she asked, looking at me in shock.
I ignored Rune's disgusting spewing and continued to stare at her. "My fiancé," I began, emphasizing the two words so strongly it almost sounded like a growl, "has good contacts with police. That means I could kill you here and now and no one would know." My finger on the trigger twitched. If someone had told me eight months ago that I would ever point a gun at my mother, I would have thought that person was crazy. But here I was.
My eyes now went to Rune and I was incredibly disappointed in him.
"How could you do this to me! Fucking bastard!"
"Kiana," he tried again, but when he tried to get up, he fell off the sofa and landed on all fours. The idiot puked again and retched the contents of his stomach onto the carpet. "Fuck, that was fucking expensive."
"What's going on? I heard gunshots and-" Cal appeared in the doorway and threw up on the floor as well, gun in hand.
My mom seemed visibly confused when she also spotted Cal with a gun in his hand.
"What's going on?" she now asked anxiously.
My blue eyes looked back from Cal to my mother. That she would really dare to make a pass at my husband. I just can't believe it! And that he went along with it too! Out of anger, I raised the gun and shot out the window to the terrace. My mother flinched and then stared at the window. Her eyes wide open, she looked at me again.
"You're getting out of this penthouse tomorrow morning, do you understand me?!"
She shook her head. "Lou, please calm down. He was coming on to me, I didn't mean to. Why would I do something like that to my sweet little Lou-"
"Shut up!" I yelled, trying to ignore the two idiots' fucking vomit. I lowered the gun and looked at them painfully. "Why did you do that!!! Why? Why?! Why?! Why?!" I asked, tears welling up in my eyes. "Why did you leave us and only think of yourself! Why didn't you even think of me?! Why?" I screamed at her, tears rolling down my cheeks and dripping onto the floor. "You know that I love this man and that I'm going to marry him and yet you're kissing him! What are you doing? You're just disgusting!"
I shook my head in disappointment.
My cheating fiancé somehow managed to straighten up. But when he tried to come to me, he fell over again and only then staggered towards me. "I ... non ho fatto nulla, Kiana. Niente. You have to believe me. I love you, okay?"
"What's going on here now?" Cal gagged. "Did you fuck her mother?"
"No, Stronzo!" Rune tilted a little to the side.

"None but her. I don't want anyone but her," he mumbled more to himself, barely capable of a clear word. "I would never ... Io la amo, non le farei mai una cosa del genere. Kiana, please ... you have to believe me."
"Talk English damn it!" I shouted at him angrily.
I was so angry.
I understood the words he was saying, but I didn't care! He would never do something like that to me! He didn't do anything?! I saw him do it!
I turned to Cal. "Yes! He wanted to fuck my mom and my mom wanted to fuck him." I slammed the gun on the counter in the kitchen and disappeared into the bedroom.
I heard my mother calling out to me that she hadn't done anything and that he had forced her. That I should believe her, but I ignored her shouting.
I slammed the door in the bathroom, picked up my cell phone and called Carmen. The moment she answered the cell phone, I sobbed: "Can you pick me up? I have to get out of here. Please," I begged her.
"What's wrong?" she asked, confused and worried.
At the same moment, Rune pushed the door open and looked at me pleadingly. "Please stay, amore mio. I ... your mother ... She has ... I ... I would never cheat on you. I'd rather put a damn bullet in my head!"
"HE DID WHAT?!"
I looked at Rune like he was just dirt under my shoe. "Don't come near me!" I pushed past him and went into the dressing room. "He almost fucked my mom. I ... please Carmen, I can't stay here right now. I need time for myself," I explained to her and got dressed in the meantime.
My mother came to me at the same moment. "Lou, please, believe me, this man doesn't fit-"
I interrupted her again.
"Get out of here! I can't see you right now. You're just disgusting. I would have taken you for anything but a dirty whore!" I shouted at her again.
And so quickly that I couldn't react, she had slapped me. It echoed in the room and I knew Carmen had heard it too. My face was turned to the side and my cheek was red.
I rubbed the spot and turned my head back to my mother, who suddenly had the gun pressed to her temple by Rune. "Tell her the truth!" he shouted and seemed to be slowly sobering up. Well, he had thrown up enough. But then he added with deadly calm: "If you hit her again, I'll kill you very slowly."
My eyes widened. But before I or my mother could say anything, Cal intervened.
"Surveillance videos," he said, suddenly standing in the dressing room as well. "Just look at the fucking footage, for God's sake."
Footage?
I didn't even know we had surveillance cameras in the penthouse.
How many sex scenes were on there, please? Had Rune deliberately not told me so that I could watch these videos on my own from time to time?
I narrowed my eyes slightly and looked back from Cal to Rune and my mother.
"Good." I said more calmly now. "Let's watch the footage," I interjected.
My mother didn't say anything back and stared at the gun.
I didn't blame her. I had reacted the same way the first time a gun was pointed at me.
And I knew what kind of presence Rune could exude when he wanted to. It was just that my amazing mother hadn't gotten to know this side of him yet. I put the phone back to my ear and told Carmen that I would text her after watching the footage to see if she needed to pick me up or not, then I hung up and turned to Rune.
"Show me the footage and then I'll decide if I'm staying."
He nodded, pressed the gun firmly to my mother's head once and pushed her aside with a whispered 'bitch'. He walked to the office surprisingly sure on his feet and tapped on the recording, he rewound and turned on the sound.
I leaned forward and stared at the screen. You could clearly see that my mother was taking advantage of the fact that Rune was totally drunk.