Rune

33-Rune

Four weeks later, I was lying on one of the benches in my private gym, lifting weights. Not as heavy as usual, but still enough to make me sweat.
The wound was healing well and I decided to stop by Haru's place soon so he could touch up the scar. My beautiful tattoos.
I gritted my teeth and my arms were shaking as I lifted the last weights.
Fucking Lombardos!
Cal and I had been looking for the Motherfuckers with Carlos and the whole cartel, but the bastards had gone underground. Which, in their situation, seemed very clever. Because now they had me, and Carlos, as an enemy too.
What had they planned? What kind of ace in the hole could they have had to make such enemies for themselves as a small mafia family? With clenched teeth, I loudly blew out air as Kiana entered the room. Scurrying around in front of her, with a discreet pink collar, was Amore. Don couldn't keep up. My boy had initially enjoyed his little sister, but now he avoided her wherever possible. The bundle of energy was simply too wild for the guy.
I looked anxiously at Kiana, who I knew would soon start nagging me about not overdoing it.
As expected, she stopped in front of me, put her hands on her hips and glared at me. "What are you doing here? You're not supposed to overexert yourself."
I lifted the bar with an effortful grunt and looked up at her - still lying on the bench. I wouldn't get up now, because then she would see that my stomach was still a little sore.
"Good morning, amore mio, it's nice to see you too. How did you sleep?" I knew, of course, because Kiana had stubbornly refused to go home and had therefore more or less moved in with me. I didn't mind, so I grinned at her. "Do you happen to have any coffee?"
Kiana crouched down and picked up Amore. Now they were both looking at me, one of them with his tongue hanging out.
"I slept very well. And I don't have any coffee with me. If you want some, you'll have to come into the kitchen with me, Amato."
"Beloved?" I laughed and tried hard not to grimace as I sat down. I looked at Kiana. "What good is a woman in the house if I can't get any coffee?" I carefully touched the scar before looking back at her. "Or sex," I added, because the little witch was so worried about me that she refused that too.
She smiled at me.

"I can also call you a 'sex toy' if you like. But since that's not really true right now, well. As I said, you'll get your coffee if you come with me to the kitchen and rest instead of exercising here."
I snorted: "As if I had decided that." I slowly stood up and stretched out in front of her. Then I too scratched the puppy's ear. I looked deep into Kiana's eyes. "Then I'll make my coffee alone. Just like I've been taking care of my desires for weeks. Because while you lie next to me and sleep the sleep of the just," my gaze became intense, "I have my dick in my hand and look at you."

She raised a brow in a brave gesture.
"You're right," Kiana said, kissing Amore on the head. Then she turned around so that she was now standing with her back to me. "I'm really unfair and you don't deserve it." She bent down to put Amore on the floor. Her plump ass pressed against the previously mentioned cock. "I should apologize for weeks of torment, shouldn't I?"
Kiana looked at me sexily and stood up again much too slowly. Dressed only in one of my T-shirts and a thong, I looked at this magnificent woman.
I licked my lips. "And how do you want to apologize?"
Kiana turned around and pressed her upper body against mine. "You tell me, what do you want? What did you imagine in your fantasies when you touched yourself?"
Enough!
She screamed loudly as I picked her up and gave her a hefty slap on the ass before walking to the living room with her, sitting on the sofa and letting her down on my lap. Her back was against my chest and I reached around her to spread her thighs.
"You're being too cheeky again. Be careful so that I don't have to slap your pussy next, Kiana." I ran my thumb over the fabric of her thong, warning her that I would be just as gentle with her clitoris as I was with her ass.
A shiver ran through me as I smelled her lust.
I let my palm slide over her thighs, under her shirt, over her belly and up to her breasts.
"What do you think I imagined when I was jerking off?"
Kiana laid her head back on his shoulder and kissed his neck.
"Actually, I just wanted to provoke you and then tell you to take a break before you live out your fantasies with me." She giggled. "But as always, you're faster than me." She raised her arms and stretched them over her head and wrapped them around my neck as she pressed herself against me more firmly. "You definitely imagined me sucking you off. How I ride you, how you chain me to the bed again when I'm too sassy. Am I right?"
Oh yes, damn it, yes!
All that and hundreds of other things.
"Mhm," I purred. "Maybe. But maybe I imagined exactly this. How you sit on my lap and I fuck you with my fingers until you squirt. " I tilted my head back so she could kiss me better. "Have you ever done that? Squirted?"
Kiana let out a contented moan as I massaged her breasts, kneading and pinching her nipples, stretching them before I let my hand sink down, pushing her panties aside and dipping my fingers inside her.
"Damn, Angel, you're already so wet for me."
Kiana licked over my tattoos and then bit my neck.
"Squirting?" she asked, giggling. "No, no man has ever managed that with me." She let out a moan as I moved my finger faster. "Do you think you'll be able to?" She grinned at me provocatively and rubbed her hips lightly against my cock.
Oh, gracious gods, FUCK!
She was so ready. I would fuck her until her ears rang and she couldn't tell the difference between up and down.
"I've been wet for you for four weeks, Rune." Kiana sighed my name so sensually that I groaned myself.
If she knew what kind of power she had over me, I'd have a big problem. Thank God I was still me and therefore very good at turning things around.
I laughed softly. "I've made every woman squirt, Kiki. You won't be an exception," I teased her cruelly. As she was about to protest, I felt her G-spot and made her moan instead. "You know, every woman can do it. It's just that not every man can tease it out of her. All you have to do is be good enough to fuck with your fingers. First I have to make you comfortable. Which is definitely the case on my lap. You have to relax and enjoy," I explained, playing and massaging her G-spot slowly. "Let yourself go, mi amor. Then comes the crucial point when it comes to 'squirting'. The stimulation has to be right. My fingers have to work well. Exactly. I can't just focus on this point here," I said, teasing her more, making her moan. I laughed softly. "What's important is your erogenous zone as a whole. That means - the hand that had previously massaged her breast now also slid between her legs and I began to circle her clit. To exert pressure and make the nerve bundle swell. She moaned again and I joined in. God, touching her like that was just as good as actually fucking her. I loved it when she let herself go. Loved it when she came. Loved her. "That means I'll take care of the rest of your sweet pussy too." All my movements became stronger, faster, wilder and more precise. Whenever I realized that she liked it at a certain point, I took care of it better. More intensely. And, fuck, it turned me on like crazy! "Shit, Kiana, I won't stop until you've squirted. So just relax and come as hard as you've never come before, Kitty.« Kiana held on to my neck and pressed herself against me even harder. With her eyes closed, she moaned louder and louder.
"It's so hot." Her legs began to tremble and she tensed up again and again, as if she were about to come shortly.
"Yes, it's great. But you have to relax, mi amore." I moved faster, but my voice became dark and flattering. "Imagine anything you want. When, where, how, who. Exactly what turns you on right now. Does it turn you on to imagine how you get your pussy licked? Then do it. Is it the idea of a threesome? Foursome? Gangbang? Do it, imagine it in every little detail. There are no limits to your imagination. Bondage? Fuck yes, Kiana, someday you'll be hanging from ropes from my ceiling and I'll use you like a fuckable doll. You're imagining tying me up? I'm in there too. Imagine everything together, just let go.«
My movements became faster and I felt her breathing become calmer despite the climax.
She was just moaning, loudly and unrestrainedly.
"Yes, Rune! God, yes!"
As the wet slap turned into a slurping flood, and I watched eagerly as her lust shot out of her in waves, landing on the floor as well as on the damn coffee table, I wished for nothing more than to taste everything of her.
Fuck, I would do it again if she fucked my face so hard that she would let me drink that desire. I would look into her eyes and watch her through this flood.
Kiana clawed at my hair so hard that I had to clench my teeth.
She screamed with pleasure and her eyes were wide open, staring at the ceiling. Her lips were open and her breathing was irregular and heavy, so I fingered her on and on and on until every drop had flowed out of her.
And it was not a minute too soon, because the elevator doors slid open and Cal walked in as if he owned the damn penthouse. His arm in a sling, he looked at us.
I reacted as I had once before in the club's office, by spinning Kiana around and shielding her from his gaze.
"Motherfucker!" I shouted. "Get the fuck out of here!"
He snorted. "Come on, I've seen you fuck quite some chicks. Don't be like that."
I growled, then I pushed Kiana's panties back on.
"Tactfully," I said, looking at the completely confused woman next to me.

She blinked a few times, then her gaze darted from me to Cal and back again. She took a deep breath and let it out before Kiana realized what had happened.
Suddenly her expression changed and she glared angrily at Cal. "How dare you compare me to some stupid slut! Dillo di nuovo e ti prendo a calci in culo!"
I blinked, Cal blinked and then we both laughed. I laughed because her pronunciation was terrible and Cal probably laughed for the same reason, plus he didn't know that she was trying to learn our language.
My cousin looked from her to me and then at the mess we had made. He threw me a pack of cigarettes and I caught them with one hand. I took one out, pulled at my trousers, which were stretched like a tent, and lit it with the lighter that was lying on the sofa.
"Oh, look who's learned something."
Kiana stood up so quickly that I could hardly follow with my eyes. The smoke from the cigarette burned my eyes and I had to take it away. With red cheeks, she stared at Cal and me.
"Fuck you!" she said, sounding a bit bitchy and maybe a little embarrassed and exposed.
She turned away and disappeared in a flash into the small bathroom that adjoined the large living area. Kiana slammed the door loudly and I rolled my eyes.
I shook my head and pointed at my cousin without looking at him: "You realize that I'll have to take the rap for this later?"
Cal just laughed and shrugged. "Your wife, your problem, man. If you choose a doll who is so delicate, you have to play the comforter again and again when someone says something 'stupid'."
I sniggered darkly and took a drag from my cigarette.
Tender-strung? Fuck, he had no idea.
My wife, I repeated to myself. Hmm...
Shaking my head at my own reflection of the word and its meaning, I got up and strolled over to Cal at the bar.
"What are you looking for?" I asked, going to the drawer where I knew I had thrown in some ibuprofen at some point. I took two at once and washed them down with orange juice.
"Besides catching you making a fountain out of your girl?" He raised an eyebrow as I burst out laughing, and then grinned when I looked back at the wet spot by the sofa. "I just wanted to make sure," he said more seriously, "that Don Costello is okay. Because your people are starting to wonder what's going on with you."
I snorted and ruffled my hair. "I really have to show my face again."
"Si, Stronzo. You must."
I nodded in agreement and then rubbed my face. I had definitely needed the time to heal, but now it was probably time to show my people that a small bullet wound didn't kill me. The rumors that the infamous Nox had killed almost all the attackers alone during the attack on the cartel had calmed the underworld somewhat, but I couldn't rest on my laurels for long.
They had to see that I was still the head of the mafia if I didn't want to breed even more traitors with my abstinence.
Cal interrupted my thoughts and nodded towards the bathroom. "Is it serious or are you just fucking and it will be over in a few weeks?"
I swallowed and decided to tell the truth. "It's as serious as it can be for someone like me."
With that, I got up, walked to the bathroom and just left my cousin standing there.