Rune

27-Rune

I smiled as I rode the elevator to the penthouse with Don.
The sex three days ago was just...
Wow.
She had been so ready to be used by me until she lost consciousness from pleasure. In fact, after what seemed to her to be a groundbreaking orgasm, Kiana had fallen asleep almost immediately. I had just unstrapped her and then... She didn't even want to take a shower and fell asleep with my cum on her tits and face.
God, she was PERFECT! In every way.
There were a bunch of different kinds of sex. There was loving, sensual lovemaking - which was not at all what I preferred.
Then there was vulgar, hard fucking. That was more my thing.
There were quickies and emotional interludes and every kind of intimacy in between.
After twenty-six years on earth, I thought I had experienced every kind of sex.
Until Kiana.
With her, it felt different. Even though the sex wasn't necessarily different from the sex I had with other women. I fucked past flames hard and wild.
But her?
I didn't even know how to describe what we had.
I sighed and scratched Don's ear. When we arrived at the penthouse, I took the leash off and put it on the table. After a two-hour walk, Don ambled over to the sofa and jumped up on it to curl up, give a contented snort and close his eyes.
I stretched and walked to the living room to look for Kiana.
I found her in my office and as my eyes scanned the room, the one room she was not supposed to enter. She was standing behind the desk.
Her eyes were fixed on the file with my documents about all the drug deals, arms deals, protection money and... human trafficking. Next to her was the door of the open safe, in which several handguns and a huge amount of money were lying around. As well as various samples of new drugs that I had received from the cartels that wanted to do business with me.
I leaned against the door.
She didn't notice me yet and kept on leafing through the papers. A hand wandered to her head, as if she was trying to process everything.
"Not what you thought, huh?" I asked, drawing her attention to me. She flinched and looked up.
"Rune..." She hesitated and looked back at the folders. "What... is all this? Is this..." She hesitated again and looked at me uncertainly. "Is this your work?"
I remained calm. What would it achieve if I got upset now that she had been snooping around. If I were in her shoes, I would have done it much earlier.
I nodded. "Part of it."
"Drug trafficking, arms dealing, protection money and," she listed the things and pointed four fingers. "Human trafficking? Seriously? Does that mean that Samantha meant people with... living 'goods' and not animals?" She was still calm, but you could see how shocked she was by all this.
"Animals?" I raised an eyebrow, then I pushed myself away from the doorframe. I walked to her and took the documents from her. My eyes focused on her face. "I trade and sell hundreds of people. I distribute and store a fair amount of drugs. Several tons a year." My eyes remained fixed on her. "I collect protection money that actually only protects me and my people, and I sell and buy an unhealthy amount of weapons. Worldwide. Because I, mi amore, am the head of a mafia family. Don Rune Costello. Or Nox, as you know me. The probability is quite high that I am one of the most wanted and feared men in the southern hemisphere.«
She looked back and forth between my eyes. "You're the boss of something like that? So a mafia boss like in books or movies?" she asked, incredibly innocent. She swallowed. "I don't know what to say. Now a lot of things make sense, but... isn't that dangerous? And why do you do that at all? Why... do you treat people like that? Do you also trade in children?" she suddenly asked, looking uncertain.
I stood close to her and took hold of one of her blonde strands. "Do you want me to lie to you to make you feel comfortable, or should I break your heart by telling you the truth?"
She paused. Didn't say anything for a long time. Then Kiana blinked once and looked at me seriously. "I want the truth. I want to know everything. Everything about you and your work."
I held her captive with my gaze. I thought about it. Then I nodded, barely noticeable. "Yes, I'm a boss like they are in the movies. Yes, I also deal with children. And I do that," I said and stepped closer to her. I pulled her hair and forced her to tilt her head back and look at me. "For a very simple reason. Because I CAN. I've worked my ass off to get where I am. I've dealt, stolen, cheated and murdered. And I still do it - only on a much larger scale. I'll spare you the details, though," I bent down and gently placed my lips on hers. "What I can tell you is that I won't stop. Never. Because I love what I do. I love the money, the danger and the power. I don't care about other people, or only to a certain degree.
"I'm shocked. I don't know what to think. It's... your world, it's brutal and yet..." She looked at me intensely. "...I'm not afraid of you. I want to," Kiana stretched her head up and kissed me back, demanding. "I want to be at your side. I want you."
I moaned into the kiss before pulling her away and lifting her onto the table. "And what if," I asked, kissing her neck. Sucking the skin deep into my mouth, I did so until I tasted blood. "-if I want you to be part of this world? At my side." I tore her top in two and, since she wasn't wearing a bra, I sucked her nipple into my mouth, just as I had sucked her skin between my lips before. When I let go, I pulled the hard tip out slowly. "What if you see and hear things that you don't like? What if I demand things of you that you don't want to do? Will you still be by my side then?" I went down on my knees and, somewhat awkwardly, pulled her pants and panties off. I immediately buried my face between her legs and licked her pussy. Her flavor flooded my tongue and making my mouth water.
"You taste so damn good, Angel." I looked up at her. "Tell me you'll stay. Tell me you'll be my fucking queen by day, Kiana. Say it."
She leaned back and rested her hands on the desk. With her head tilted back and her legs spread wide, she moaned sensually.
Kiana's hand slowly glided down her body until it buried itself in my hair.
"I-" A moan, a smile. "I want to be your queen during the day... Rune Costello."