Rune

39-Rune

I watched Kiana and when she turned to me and I saw the tears in her eyes...
"No one has ever done anything so beautiful for me."
I took off my sweater because the fireplace was radiating an incredible heat. The Dior piece landed on the back of the bench and looked around at me. Now that I was only wearing a black shirt, I realized: "It's smaller than I thought. Barely bigger than our dressing room. Maybe I should rebook us into a bigger igloo. What do you think?"
The candles exuded a subtle vanilla aroma and I walked to the bed to rub a rose blossom between my fingers. I looked at the glass dome and the snow-covered landscape, which was already sparkling quite impressively. I stood in front of it and crossed my arms. I enjoyed the view and took a deep breath. You could almost taste the fire in the air, it was so heavy in the room.
Room? Was that the right word?
Behind a layer of snow stood a fir forest, the treetops shimmering white.
"God, it's so cheesy," I snorted. "I wouldn't be surprised if reindeer walked out of the forest right now, with little fairies sitting on them, scattering their glitter dust."
She walked over to the bed and sat down.
"Typical Rune reaction," Kiana remarked with amusement, wiping her eyes as she smiled broadly. "I love it."
"I thought so." I turned around and pulled a joint out of my pocket. "I'll go out for a short while."
"Do you have to? Even here you have to take drugs?" Kiana asked and stood up. She opened her jeans, slipped them over her ass and dropped them to the floor. Then she took off her sweater and top. Her underwear also found its way to the floor. Naked, she walked to the bathroom.
"Do what you want, I'm taking a bath."
I put the thing away with a grin and pushed a chair in front of the tub, which was only sparsely separated from the rest of the room. I sat down and made myself comfortable. Kiana bent over, propped herself up on the edge of the tub, and turned on the water. She remained in this pose, bent over and with her ass raised, so that I had a good view of... well, everything.
"Do you like what you see?"
I tilted my head. "I like seeing your little pussy glisten." I slowly slid down in my chair. Took one arm and put it on the armrest. "I like having a perfect view of the ass I've fucked so many times."
"Pfff, the pole made me wet, not you," she replied, cute and provocative, but smiling.
Kiana let her hand slide into the water and then climbed into the tub. She tied her hair into a knot, let her hand wander over her wonderfully stiff nipple, over her flat stomach, down to her round ass.
"I don't know if you'll get this today. Have you earned it?"
I narrowed my eyes and then shook my head in amusement. It was almost funny that she still thought she was in a position to dominate me after all these weeks.
"We'll see," I stood up and walked to her. I looked up at her because she was a little taller in the free-standing tub. My hand wandered between her legs and I dipped it in. I massaged her clitoris with my thumb. I looked at her as I pulled back and licked my fingers. My blood immediately went south.
"We'll see how much you'll beg for my cock, Kitty Cat."
She bit her lower lip and looked at me sensually.
"Your 'Kitty Cat' will enjoy this hot bath first. You can join me if you like," she playfully offered. Then the witch let herself sink into the bathtub. I grinned, because the water was clear and I could see her body in detail.
"No, thanks. I'm fine out here." I walked to the door and pulled the shirt over my head. Then I just lay on the bed in my jeans, bent one leg and started eating the strawberries that were in a bowl next to me. I also took an envelope that was lying on the bedside table next to the strawberries. I waved it around. "When you're done pretending to be in control and, above all, pretending that this night won't end with me laying you, your real present will be waiting for you here."

"Real present?" she asked curiously, then cleared her throat. "I... I'm in control... and... what... so... what's the present?"
I grinned smackingly. "You only have as much control as I allow you, mi amore. And as far as that goes," I put the envelope down next to me, "you'll have to wait until you've... earned it." I deliberately used her own words against her.
Water splashed and Kiana mumbled something. She got up, wrapped a bathrobe around herself and came to me. She put her hands on her hips as usual. Her gaze wandered over me, down to the strawberries and then to the envelope. The corners of her mouth lifted, she climbed onto the bed and grabbed the envelope.
I held it tight before letting go and handing it to her. She smiled, opened the envelope and looked at the sheet of paper that would enable her to study at a university of her choice, in a subject of her choice.
Kiana's eyes grew wide as she realized what it said. She read it over and over again. She seemed to think that if she took her eyes off the words, something would change or disappear.
She let her arms drop and stared down at me.
"You didn't do that," she said, unbelievingly, and looked back at the sheet. I smiled and watched as she blinked away the tears that were coming. When she looked at me again, her lower lip was trembling and she dropped the sheet. Kiana crawled over and, pushing me onto the mattress, sat astride my lap. She took my face in her hands, bent down and kissed me.
"Oh my God! I don't know what to say. Thank you so much." She gave me another kiss before straightening up again. "Thank you so much."
I put my hands on her hips and looked up at her. "I have - as you can see. But," I slowly raised one hand and tugged at the tie of her bathrobe, causing the thin fabric to slide open and reveal a strip of her skin. It looked damn sexy the way she was sitting on me, her breasts still covered, but the hard nipples clearly visible through the fabric. Including the rings. My gaze wandered to her flat stomach and then to the moist, shimmering pussy that was placed in exactly the right spot. My hands traveled up her thighs and when they met her sweet center, I took both thumbs and opened her labia for me. I licked my lips, my attention fixed on her clit. "You probably have your brother to thank for that too, because he told me that you always wanted to study. God," I whispered. "Look at you, babe. I love it when I can see how much you want to put my cock inside you." My view wandered upwards. "It's your birthday and you should get what you want, but... What do you think about fucking my face? Because that's all I can think about right now.«