Kiana

56-Kiana

I had to laugh a little when I looked at myself in the mirror. I was in the bathroom and Rune was cooking for us. And because I had to pick up my cheerleader uniform from the tailor's this morning, I had it with me now. I let my finger glide over the colorful fabric and turned around so that I could see myself from behind. The tight, belly-baring top and the short pleated skirt still fit. I had only torn the seam when I had to pack up my things quickly. And because everyone knows that you never sew a cheerleader uniform yourself, I took it to a tailor. I turned to face the mirror and made two high braids. One on the right side, one on the left side, and both with a matching bow. I looked pretty cute and hot at the same time.
I really loved being a cheerleader.
I went back downstairs quietly, crept up behind Rune and put my hands over his eyes from behind.
"You realize that if you scare me, I might accidentally shoot you, right?" Rune put down the spoon and let the minestrone simmer.
I laughed. "You don't have a weapon nearby, do you...or?" I asked, just in case, and felt around his waist.
"I'm sure there are some people who would call me a weapon," he said arrogantly.
I laughed again, but heartily. "You are definitely a weapon for me, Rune," I sighed sensually his name.

"Hm," my almost-fiancé murmured as he turned around with his eyes closed. "The question is, why aren't you naked yet?"

I slowly led him away from the boiling food and took his hands. "It was more of a spontaneous decision and not planned for today," I explained, placing his hand on my head so that he could run his fingers through my two braids. "Otherwise I would have just walked around naked," I added quietly. His hands wandered to my shoulders and I led them to my chest. "Feel it. Let's see if you can guess."
"I don't know if I can concentrate," he murmured, massaging my breasts, "when I'm holding your tits in my hands, amore. But I know I'm already enjoying your braids." His thumbs felt my nipples and he grinned. "I think my hands are going to stay right here."
I looked at him and smiled to myself. He was really filthy.
"I know my breasts are your favorite toy, but focus on the task," I giggled. I took one of his hands that was massaging my breasts and placed his index finger between my lips. I sucked on it and let go again. Then I moved my hand to my stomach.
"Naughty," Rune whispered, pulling me closer. His eyes were still closed. His fingers traveled down my back and reached an open patch of skin. He stroked around me. "Naked belly. Okay, sexy." He let his fingers slide lower and felt the waistband of my pants. "A skirt?"
"Exactly, I'm wearing a skirt. But what kind?" I asked, trying to stifle a laugh. He was clearly enjoying this game. And I was enjoying watching him.
My counterpart let his hands sink and felt the folds until he reached the hem. He grinned as his hand slipped under it.
"A damn short one, that's for sure."
"Don't let that stop you from doing various activities," I told him. My voice had a pleasant and slightly excited undertone.
His fingers found their way between my legs and... "Do you still wear pants under your skirt?" He frowned.
I opened my mouth to answer, but stopped when I noticed that Rune had a new piercing. I was surprised and gently stroked his eyebrow.
"You have a new piercing," I said. "When did you get it done?" I asked, looking at it more closely. I realized that I had never really been a fan of pierced and tattooed men. But with him, everything looked good. As he approached my center, I flinched slightly and gasped with laughter. "Yes. I don't want anyone looking between my legs. Except for you, of course."

"That's very commendable, but in this case," he brushed against my middle and pressed against it, "it's quite annoying."
I groaned shortly, but then pushed his hand away. "Well, you're supposed to guess what I'm wearing, not eat me."
Rune snorted. "It's my birthday," he grumbled, but put his hands back on my tits. "Let me feel here again."
I grinned. He was probably at the end of his tether.

"Feel as long as you like. But remember that dinner will be ready soon. Not that I know anything about it," I joked and let him continue to feel me up.
The Mafioso licked his lips.
"Kiana," he muttered impatiently, but then changed his mind. "Okay, sexy maid. And just so we're clear, I'm going to fuck you right here on the kitchen floor."
I giggled. "No, I'll give you a clue because it's your birthday today. Think carefully about what I did at school." I bit my lip and looked at him with a grin.
"A blowjob in the toilet," he joked cheekily and pinched my nipples. "Can we please stop that? I really want you to come out of whatever it is."
I made a face. That ass. I pinched his cheek and pulled it. "Am I a whore or what? And now even less so." I sighed and let go of his cheek. "You won't want to hear this, but what did Daniel say I looked hot in?" I continued, serving him the answer on a silver platter.