Kiana

54-Kiana

I stood in the penthouse kitchen, holding the coffee in my shaky hands. Cal was asleep on the couch, his leg bandaged and an IV in his arm. Because there were too many people, Rune had decided not to follow them. And because Cal needed immediate medical attention, we had driven home immediately.
He had lost a lot of blood, but he was alive.
Guiseppe was packing his bag and talking to Rune in Italian. I only understood a few words, but I could hardly form a sentence. I slowly raised the cup to my lips and swallowed the hot liquid. Although it was supposed to warm me up, I was still shivering. All that blood. The women who were suddenly dead and Cal. It was lucky that the men had only shot his leg.
But I didn't understand it.
How was it possible that they could get to Rune like that? How did they even know we were in that room?

That could only mean that there was a traitor among Rune's own people. Someone who passed on the information.

I looked back at Rune and Guiseppe. He was handing him a wad of banknotes and leading him to the elevator. My fiancé took a deep breath, looked at Cal and then walked to me.

"This is becoming a habit. Gunshot wounds, Guiseppe patching us up, and it always ends here at our place."

Although it didn't fit the situation at all, I had to smile. "You said 'at our place'," I remarked.
I liked that little detail very much. I looked at Rune, then turned away and handed him his coffee.
"Isn't it? Your dog has a basket here, so... Is there poison in it?" he asked, sniffing at the coffee.
"It's still nice when you say it," I replied, pulling on his nose. "Is that a serious question? I think of all people, you can only trust Cal and me right now," I said, slightly grumpy, and sighed. Then I let go of his nose. "Seriously, now. Is it possible that you have a traitor among your people? From what I've seen, it's not the first time the Lombardos have been on your back like this. They're a much smaller mafia organization, aren't they? How can it be possible that they dare to go this far?«, I asked seriously.
"Actually, I wanted to make a reference to the 'tits thing', but okay." He sighed. "Then serious topics. Yes, there will probably be another traitor. At least one. And before you ask, yes, I will find him and yes, I will shoot him or her - plural. And that's exactly why I didn't want to bring up the topic."
"Sorry, but my thoughts are not on the tits right now. Just look at Cal, he has to get better quickly," I said worriedly and then looked back at my fiancé. "Rune, I've known you for almost half a year now. We've been through a lot together and that's why I know what you're going to do." I stepped closer to him, put my cup down and hugged him. "This will be a rarity for me to say, but shoot those bastards."
"Hot, kitty cat. Say that again, but only when my cock is inside you." Rune grinned and then shook his head. "It's funny that I used to hate everything about my women, and there were a lot of them, but now I worship you."
I looked up at him. "What did you hate so much before?" I asked curiously. Then I raised an eyebrow. "My women? Has any other woman ever had the same status as me?"
He shrugged. "Let's leave the past in the past, huh?" My counterpart grinned diabolically and then said: "Well, I liked them to be quiet and submissive. Not prickly and cheeky. Don't get me wrong, I always have the upper hand in our relationship, but it excites me that I have to wear you down before you give in. Most of the time, at least."
"Oh Rune, I think you're telling me exactly which woman was at your side before me and I'll decide whether it stays in the past or not," I said, smiling, but at the same time with a certain undertone, then I added, "You don't always have the upper hand. You only have the upper hand because I want it that way."
It wasn't really true. But it was fun to annoy him a little and it distracted us from all that.
He laughed and stood close in front of me. "Fuck, I have you, Kiana. Nothing walks to without my permission. Neither in business nor in my private life nor in my relationship with you." He leaned forward and playfully but firmly bit my lower lip. "And during sex, I always have the last word anyway."
My hand wandered down and, as I had often done before, I grabbed his dick and grinned back. "You haven't answered my question. And we can see who's in charge of whom," I continued to provoke. Somehow I was enjoying it. I was aware that Rune was dominating me and damn it, I liked it. But I was allowed to have a little fun too, after I had to see how the bastard touched another woman quite intimately. That was my revenge, so to speak.
The Mafiosi licked his lips. "You are the only one, amore. The only one who is allowed to do something like this," he put his hand on mine and pressed it harder against his cock, "no one before you. I fucked many women, Kiana. I forced them to their fucking knees and made them beg. You fucked a few men and bent over for them and sucked their cocks. But just as you are special to me, I am special to you." His hand wandered into my pants and he massaged my panties over the fabric. Looking deep into my eyes. "Because no one has ever wanted to let you give up control like I do, right? No cock has tasted like mine. No one has ever made you scream so loud." The fabric of the panties moved aside and Rune grinned. "And again you are wet for me, my love. Tell me," three fingers found their way into the moist flesh. "Did it turn you on to shoot at me? Did the power turn you on?"
I massaged his slowly growing bulge and sighed sensually. "I hate that you make me so horny every time. And yes, damn it, it turned me on. The gun pointed at you, you standing there and not being afraid, and me holding the weapon in my hands." I moaned softly and rubbed his pants harder. "I think there's something wrong with me," I said with a grin, deliberately not telling him that I loved it when he dominated me.
"Oh, with you," he leaned forward and kissed me before roughly pulling me back by the hair, "everything is just right. Now, turn the fuck around and bend over the fucking counter."
I gasped with excitement as he dominated me again.
He was a sin.
MY sin.
"Make me do it." I teased him.
Yes, that's exactly what I wanted. And the fact that Cal was lying there... It turned me on like hell. The danger that he could see us turned me on incredibly.
Rune growled, tore himself away from me, spun me around and pushed me really hard against the counter. He pulled down my pants, like my panties. His slap echoed throughout the penthouse and left a fiery red mark on my ass.
"Can't you just shut the fuck up?"
Oh my God!
There really was something wrong with me.
Why did it turn me on?
It was super brutal and yet....
Just this reaction made me even wetter.
"Stuff it in me, Rune," I moaned uncontrollably.
But I just couldn't stop.
"Fuck, you're really brave," my fiancé whispered, tearing the Dior panties from my calves before he put my own wetness between my lips. "Better?" Rune asked as he made himself a little room to push hard into me. "Shit," he whispered, as he fucked me without further ado. Hard. Harder, even harder. My stomach pressed painfully against the edge, but he raised his hand and pressed my head even more firmly onto the marble slab.
I held on to the counter and moaned softly through the fabric.
It was fucking awesome.
Completely caught up in my lust, I lifted and pushed my ass towards him.
"Deeper!" I gasped, mumbling.
"No, that's not how we play," the bum whispered and pulled back, but held me nailed to the counter. "You keep your mouth shut now. All I want to hear from you is your moans and my name when you get off."
I just looked up at him with my eyes and nodded with an excited smile. But then I spat out my underwear and licked my lips. "Should I not say again that you should shoot the bastards when his cock is inside me?"

Rune blinked and then laughed. With a slow thrust, he pushed himself deep inside me once more and then slid out of me. He slapped my ass again and then said, "Go to the bedroom. Cal is awake."
My eyes widened and I quickly looked at his cousin.
"God, please, yes! Go! If I have to keep pretending to be asleep while you fuck, I'll puke," he moaned almost in despair, holding his eyes closed.
"Don't you dare look," I warned him and stood up. I looked at Rune, smiled at him, took my thong and trousers in my hand and quickly tiptoed into the bedroom.
I liked the danger, but the idea that Cal had heard us was a bit embarrassing.

****

I opened my eyes and stared into the darkness.
A dream.
It had been a while since I had dreamt about my father. But this time the dream was not only about him, but also about Rune and Cal.
I sat up quietly and massaged my forehead.
In this dream, my father died, but not by me, but by Rune. He had put a bullet in his head. And suddenly everything happened very quickly and we got into a shootout. I myself also had a gun in my hand and had to shoot people. And then, all of a sudden, I had super hot sex with Rune in the blood of our enemies.
"All hope is lost for me," I murmured, looking at Rune, who was sleeping peacefully. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. After I had been to the toilet and looked at my appearance in the mirror, I had to smile. Cal had been really annoyed with us earlier, which is why I took extra special care of him after we had sex in the bedroom. I gave him the medication he had been prescribed and helped him eat. Rune's expression was wonderful.

I shook my head and lifted my T-shirt. The skin on which my new tattoo was emblazoned was slightly reddened.
"I should probably put some cream on it again," I murmured thoughtfully and left the bathroom. First I rummaged around in my side of the bedside table and when I didn't find anything there, I went over to Rune's side. I opened his drawer and looked for the cream when something else caught my eye.
What is that?
I carefully took the ring box in my hand and opened it.
My eyes widened.
"An engagement ring?" I squeaked and pressed my hand to my mouth. My eyes flew to Rune. He was really serious about proposing. And... shit! The ring looked breathtaking. I couldn't resist and took it out. I looked at it again on my finger.

"Yes, I do," I whispered happily and giggled to myself.
I would probably say that soon. I squealed happily again and held out my hand as I started talking to myself.

"Yes, that's right, I'm the fiancée of Rune Costello"
I chuckled again and looked at the ring.
Okay. I have to pretend I know...

I turned away and looked at the door. Don or Amore was scratching at it. I got up and opened it, then looked at Amore, who was whining quietly and giving the impression that she had to go to the toilet. I scratched her ear and walked to the terrace with her. I opened the balcony door, which was now whole again, and let her out. Don followed her and they both did their business in the part that was covered with small bushes and meadows. Up here they could also do their little jobs. After both of them were back inside about 20 minutes later, I closed the door and looked at Cal. He was sleeping just as deeply as Rune.

Smiling, I went back to the bedroom and got into bed with Rune again. I snuggled up to him and kissed him several times.
"I love you," I whispered.
Rune just mumbled something and sleepily put his arms around me.
Happy and hoping for a more pleasant dream, I fell asleep again in his arms.