Kiana

38-Kiana

The club in this hotel was not particularly large, but since I was already a little drunk from the champagne and the delicious wine, I felt like dancing.
My eyes wandered to Rune, who I had already taken to the bar. Cal and Louis followed us, and the way the women looked at the three men, Cal and Louis would probably have a good chance of picking up a lady tonight.
Rune, on the other hand, was allowed to pick me up.
The thought made me laugh.
When we arrived at the bar, I ordered tequila for the four of us.
The bartender nodded and put the shots in front of us. As always, we were given a small plate with lemon slices and salt. He filled the glasses with a quick movement and I pushed the glass towards Rune.
"Do you remember our first meeting in the bar?" I asked loudly so that he could hear me, pointing to the tequila. Then I took the slice of lemon, rubbed it on my décolletage and sprinkled some salt on it.
I grinned at him expectantly.
I wanted him to drink the tequila, just like before, but this time to lick the "bells and whistles", as he called them, off me. Just waiting made my skin tingle.
In this light and with the loud music, he looked so dangerous and sexy.
Touch me already!
Rune smiled, pulled me and bent down. His tongue licked over the salt and lemon juice and his piercing traced my skin. Then he took the shot, tipped it into his mouth and grabbed me by the chin. He pressed my cheeks together and forced me to open my lips. Then he let the tequila from his mouth run into mine. It was a damn mess... but hot.
"How could I forget the day I fucked you for the first time, baby?"
I swallowed the tequila and stared him straight in the eyes. The alcohol walked to the corners of my mouth. I raised my hand, ran my finger over my skin and then licked it off.
"I miss your mirror," I grinned.
My one-night stand at the time laughed and took my shot to drink it himself. "I'm starting to think he really turned you on more than I did."
Cal turned to us, his arm already around the shoulder of a girl. "Dance? DAAAAANCE!"
I turned to Cal, the woman next to him looked at me, but she seemed to be pretty drunk already.
I looked at Louis. "Are you okay? Do you want to dance too?"
I was already pressing my butt against Rune's manhood and moving a little to the music.
Louis nodded and his eyes flew to the dance floor. "Sure, why not?"
Cal, who had already stuck his tongue down the throat of his chosen one, broke away from her and walked to Louis.
When I wanted to follow them, Rune grabbed me and pulled me closer to his center. He leaned forward and whispered in my ear: "I don't usually dance."
I turned my head back to him. "Really?" I was surprised. I thought he was even a good dancer. My mouth twitched upwards. "And what are we going to do now? Are you just going to watch me?"
My eyes wandered around the room and I saw a sofa set with black leather and a pole further away. Nobody was sitting there, it wasn't that full anyway and people were dancing or sitting at the bar. So...
"Shall I tell you something?" I whispered back. "I went to a pole dancing class for a while. I thought I might do something like that, but then I became a waitress. Do you want to see what I can do?"
Rune froze and narrowed his eyes slightly. A muscle in his jaw twitched. "Is that so? Then..." He clenched his jaw again. "As you wish."
I grinned broadly. I pulled him with me and pushed him onto the sofa. First I sat astride his lap and kissed him. I bit his lip lightly and pulled it. I bent down to his ear again.
"Watch me, Rune," I breathed sexily. Then I got up elegantly from his lap. I was wearing black 8 cm high boots, my white jeans and a silk top with lace. I had worn a cardigan over it. I took it off and threw it to Rune. Then I went to the bar and grinned at him excitedly.
The man on the sofa looked at me, but his gaze also wandered through the club.
He looked at me again. "I've got a gun, just so you know what will happen if anyone even looks in your damn direction."
My eyebrows lifted and I looked briefly around the club myself. Should I risk a shootout with Rune?
My eyes wandered back to him. "It's my birthday today, you won't do anything like that, my dear," I replied with a laugh. Then I took a run-up and pulled myself up on the bar. I stretched, did what I had learned back then, and only looked at Rune. I wanted to be sexy, just for him. As I moved, his beautiful eyes fixed on me and I just let myself drift to the music.
"Fuck," he cursed softly and watched me dance. He licked his lips.
I pulled myself up the pole again and slid down in a twisting motion. I leaned back while holding on tight and before I landed on the floor. I did a split.
I smiled at Rune.
Dancing gave me a little of the feeling back from the past.
I had loved being a cheerleader.
I pulled myself up elegantly on the bar and then stood back on my feet.
"Ta-da," I said happily and giggled. At that moment, I noticed that a few men, but also a few women, were looking at us.
Oh no.
My eyes flew to Rune and I recognized the bulge in his pants. My gaze wandered to his hand, and only now did I notice that it was resting on his weapon.
The mafia boss straightened up. He stared at the people and wanted to draw his weapon...
I stepped into Rune's field of vision, put my hands on my hips and glared at him. Then I turned around so that he had a view of my ass.
"What are you looking at? Never seen a pole dance before? Look away or..." I snapped at them and drew my finger across my neck to symbolize that they would be dead otherwise. I did it more for fun, but also because I wanted to protect them. They looked at me with confused eyes, then they looked past me at Rune and their eyes widened a bit. I have no idea what they saw, but they immediately looked away and some even left the club.
I sighed and turned to Rune. I looked up at him in shock as he was already standing in front of me and pulled me into a demanding kiss. His tongue slipped between my lips and immediately conquered my mouth. He nibbled on my lip, bit into it and whispered darkly: "You know that you belong to me, right?"
I smiled into the kiss. "Of course. I don't want anything else either. I'm yours and yours alone, Rune." I kissed him back. Then I looked at him excitedly. "Did you like the show? I think we should think about having a pole installed in your bedroom. Then I'll do the same, only..." I kissed my way up to his ear. "...completely naked."
He laughed and grabbed my ass. "That sounds like a reasonable idea. Only we'll replace the naked with a cheerleader uniform at least once. God," he hissed and pressed me against him. "Let's get out of here."
I grinned. "I still have my old uniform." Then I nodded. "Yes, let's go to our room, I want to unwrap my present." I bit my lip and my hand slid down to his boner.
"Amore, that's not your present."
I tilted my head. "Oh, really? So the trip is my present?"
The brown-haired sex god laughed and walked to the club with me. "Of course not." He looked down at me. "The waxing, remember?"
I pulled a face. "I don't need a wax. I get laser treatments every two to three months from an old classmate for half the price. That's why I'm so hairless, smarty."
How should he know, I've never told him before. But the fact that he's never noticed it before either... I lived with him for weeks and never shaved. Well, that was also because I was blonde and my hair wasn't as thick as it is on black-haired or brunette women.
Still.
Rune pinched my bottom and headed for the hotel exit. "Classmate? How old are you? Fourteen? Now stop being a bitch and let's get out of here."
I stopped. "First of all, I'm not being a bitch. And I can still have a classmate when I'm 50." Then I looked at the hotel. "Aren't we sleeping here? Where are you taking me?" It reminded me of when I just got into your car and you could have just killed me." I had to laugh, but I still looked at him confused.
Shaking his head, he explained: "Yes, but from a certain age, you call it 'acquaintance' so as not to sound quite like a toddler. And if I wanted to, I could kill you anytime, amore. But I think we both know that won't happen for a while." He pointed to the hotel's own taxi. "We have a private... sleeping place."
While I let the words sink in, I got into the taxi with Rune. After I had buckled up, Rune got in next to me and the taxi driver drove off, I realized what he had said. "Did you seriously just say - not going to happen for now - Wouldn't the right choice of words be: never going to happen?" I stared at him.
The ass tilted his head and smiled. "You know how beastly you can be, and also how quickly I can draw my weapon. I never rule anything out, Kim."
I looked at him for a long time.
"Okay..." I began, crossing my legs. "No more weapons around you when we fight." I put my hand on his thigh and pinched the skin just next to his cock. "I hate it when you deliberately mispronounce my name. You think I don't notice."
Rune laughed. "I wouldn't do it if you didn't notice. And the thing with the weapons," he pulled his and let the barrel slide over my leg until it reached my middle. He pressed against it a little, his gaze boring into mine with lust. "-takes the fun out of it."
I licked my lips and desire could be seen in my eyes too.
How screwed up I was. Months ago I was still totally afraid of guns and now one was pressing against my pussy and it turned me on?
This man.
My hand wandered a little higher and stroked over the now slightly smaller erection. Then I grabbed him and looked at him defiantly.
"But to be fair, shouldn't I get one too?"
Rune froze and looked at me.
"No way," he said and leaned back again. He put the gun away too. "I won't have any of that either."
I blinked a few times, pulled my hand away and looked out the window.
"Rune," I began, turning back to him. "I know that you actually live in a different world and that I still have a lot to learn. But..." I smiled warmly at him. "Thank you for this. Thank you for all the moments in which you make me feel like we're a normal couple. I really enjoy our time together."
The mafia boss just nodded and looked out the window too. "Admittedly, I had a little help with this. Especially when it came to the right gift. Your brother," he said, "is a nice guy. So we should make sure that he... keeps his distance from me. Even though I can stand him."
I looked at him.
That he had still gone to all this trouble. Let someone else tell me I was just his whore. I was much more than that, and even if we didn't talk about it, I knew that I was becoming more and more important to Rune.
I was curious to see where this would lead us.
But the idea of being able to stay by his side forever didn't sound so bad anymore. Of course, if you put his criminal activities aside. Then I remembered that I didn't like the subject of human trafficking at all. I wanted to talk to him about it again, but not today, not now.
I leaned over to him and took his hand in mine. "You're sweet. But you're right, I don't want to involve my family in your business."
Rune looked at my fingers for a while and then crossed them with his, snorting.
"Just for today." Then he added, muttering, "That goes for the rest of the trip too, by the way. That kind of thing is just not my thing. Flowers, sunsets, romantic walks." As the taxi stopped and we got out, he added, standing behind me, "Breathtaking snowscapes and nights in romantic igloos... Not my thing."
I looked around me with wide eyes. It was dark and only a few lanterns lit the way up to a large glass igloo. The stars twinkled in the sky and the snow made the landscape look beautiful and unique. "This is incredible," I whispered, and let Rune lead me to the igloo. I had often seen something like this in advertisements. It was in igloos like this that you had the chance to see the northern lights. And I was here now. It wasn't a dream, it wasn't an advert.
Today, on my birthday, Rune would be romantic?
Do things with me that he would never do otherwise?
He opened the door and my eyes grew even bigger. A huge bed, with a soft carpet in front of it. Then there was a fireplace and another seating area, with a view out. I took off my shoes and entered the igloo. It was just one big room and a separate bathroom with a bathtub and a rain shower. I looked up and through the glass I could see the twinkling stars.
"I don't know what to say," I managed to say, and I was thrilled. My gaze wandered to the bed, where rose petals were lying, and I now noticed the candles standing around. There were also strawberries with melted chocolate on a small table, and a bottle of Italian wine. My eyes found Rune, who closed the door behind him. Tears formed in my eyes.
"No one has ever done anything so beautiful for me."