Kiana

30-Kiana

I stood a little lost with a few other guests who were just talking. My attention wandered through the crowd again and again and finally landed on Rune and Cal. Both knew all the guests there and therefore had enough to talk about. However, topics such as arms trafficking, drug trafficking, human trafficking or other strange mafia things were not really normal topics. Once I even heard two women talking about their husbands. Apparently, the husband of one of the women had simply shot five drug dealers from his own ranks because they were using the stuff themselves instead of selling it. And the two women laughed about it as if no one had died.
I sighed. I felt more than uncomfortable here. The dress was really amazing and I could imagine that it had cost a small fortune, but the people all looked like they had enough money anyway.
What am I doing here?
Even on the evening when Rune told me about the wedding, I wasn't exactly thrilled about it. I didn't know anyone and seemed to be the only woman who wasn't really comfortable with all of it.
I tugged at my dress and straightened it a little as I looked up again.
"You're Nox's date, right?"
I looked at her in surprise that she had spoken to me, and then nodded quickly. "Yes, exactly. You... you look stunning, really beautiful dress," I nervously complimented her.
The bride herself. She was the daughter of Rune's business partner. She had grown up very differently from me and knew the world I was becoming more and more immersed in.
She looked at me. "I guess I can say the same about you. Ki... Ka...", she scratched her head. "What was your name again? It was on the list, but I was so nervous. I think I forgot it."
"Thank you," I smiled embarrassedly. Then I nodded again. "Kiana. And no problem, it's your big day. But... so can I ask you something?"
She was so sweet and her Spanish accent was adorable.
Just by looking at her, I would never have thought that she was the daughter of a cartel boss.
"Sure," she said, grabbing two champagne glasses from the tray that had just been passed by. She handed me a flute.

I accepted the alcohol with thanks. "How... So how did you meet your husband? I mean, if it's too personal, then please stop me, but is your husband also in the mafia or how does it work when someone marries into the mafia?
I had suddenly asked a lot of questions at once. But Rune had struggled with the word love himself, and here someone was marrying someone else who was also involved with the mafia. So... there was certainly hope that maybe someday...
"Well, first of all, I'm not from the mafia. That's an Italian thing. My dad is from the cartel. They are two very different organizations." She giggled. "Well, no, actually not, but they don't like to be compared. And yes, Jesus is one of my father's closest men. He is one of his capos." She shrugged. "It's hard to keep someone in the long term if they're not from this world. Affairs, yes, love? No."
I tilted my head. "Okay, I see." I nodded thoughtfully, as if I was learning something here in class. Good to know. I didn't know that something like that was called something different in different countries. Then I looked at her again. "What does capo mean, if I may ask?"
I sipped from my flute.
So it was difficult to keep someone in the long term if they didn't come from this world?
My eyes wandered back to Rune without me moving my head. Would it end with us too, at some point? Even after we have laboriously told each other that we like each other?
"›Capos‹ are like the bosses under the actual boss." She followed my eyes and looked at Rune. "You've really hooked yourself up with a... difficult man."
My eyes found the bride again. Then I realized I didn't even know her name. Rune was, as always, a little short on information.
"What do you mean by a difficult man?" I asked uncertainly.
How long had she known him? Had they even been involved with each other?
"I mean that he's not just some small-time guy who's got something to do with the mafia, but Don Costello. I mean... Come on. It couldn't get much more complicated and dangerous, could it? Especially for someone like you." She looked at me again and smiled. "Don't get me wrong, it's just that I think if I could choose, I'd rather lead a normal life too. Just like you.« The bride looked at Nox again. »Dios mio, yes, he's HOT. Damn hot, even, but... he's also a Don.«
I smiled. "Yes, he's really so hot that I keep burning my fingers," I laughed.
It was somehow nice to talk to her. Would I be allowed to have contact with her after this? I have to ask Rune if that's possible.
My eyes fell back on the man who held my heart in his hands. He stood there casually, one hand in his pocket, the other holding a glass of champagne. He looked incredibly good in all black. His eyes were shining and he looked as dangerous as he did wicked.
But, as the bride said, he was a godfather.
I didn't really have any idea what his status meant, but I was slowly getting more and more insights into his business world. But the thought that I belonged to him left me tingling.
I smiled lovingly in his direction.
"I think normal would be too boring for me," I grinned and kept looking at Rune.
Rune's eyes met mine and he raised his glass and toasted me. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw his hand move in his pocket.
I sipped my drink again, paying no further attention to it and looked back at the bride. "May I know your name? I'm embarrassed to say, but Nox is not very forthcoming with information," I laughed embarrassedly.
"Oh, I thought as much. My name is Carmen."
"It's nice to meet you, Carmen, and congratulations again on your high..." I stopped abruptly, my smile disappeared and my body tensed.
The egg.
The damn egg was vibrating!
I turned around with wide eyes and stared at Rune again. I bent over a little and gasped.
Shit!
That was intense!
He gave a diabolical grin and bent his head to one side. Then he formed the words with his lips. "Pressure release."
"Are you okay? You suddenly look so pale." Carmen asked worriedly.
I stared at him.
He was being serious! I... I hadn't even considered that this damn thing could vibrate.
Pressure release!

I looked at her and tried to smile.
"I'm... no... I'm fine... Oh God," I moaned quietly and squeezed my thighs together even more tightly.
I quickly drank the champagne and put the empty glass on the tray of a waiter who happened to be passing by.
She frowned. "Really? Because... you're shaking. Shall I take you to the bathroom?"
My eyes flew back to the bastard as he shifted up a gear. I stumbled back a little and leaned against one of the beautifully decorated columns.
I breathed quickly and looked back at Carmen. "Yes... the bathroom would be great," I said, almost sensually.
I wanted to moan.
Surrender.
No!
Not here!
But the bathroom sounds good, then I'll pull out that damn thing.
"Oh, okay. Come on, then." She walked to the bathroom with me and headed straight for the door. Then she pointed to the opulent guest toilet. "Should I... get someone?"
I held on to the door and let out a laugh.
"Yes... please," I started. God! My nipples were pressing against the dress. "Tell Nox... I need him... here... otherwise it's game over." I laughed again and clung to the door. I took a deep breath. "Tell him the same thing... he'll... understand," I gasped and thanked him before closing the door.
He started something that the idiot will now finish.
I moved towards the sink with unsteady legs and supported myself on it.
Oh God!
I gasped again and closed my eyes.
It was less than 10 minutes before there was a knock at the door.
"Everything okay, mi amore? Carmen said you were... indisposed."
I tore open the door, grabbed him by the collar and pulled him inside. Then I slammed the door shut, locked it and pulled Rune down to me. I immediately started kissing him with tongue and moaning.
"You fucking... come on... take me... now," I panted against his lips and my hands slid down and began to unfasten his belt.
He laughed even louder and reached into his pants. He pulled out the remote control for the toy and turned the dial. "What's the matter, Kitty? Is your pussy purring?"
I stopped, stared at the remote control and then, with a heavy breath, I reached out my hand to take the remote control from him.
"Give me that fucking thing! Maledetto stronzo!" I moaned the words.
Jesus!
I was angry.
But also incredibly aroused.
I wanted him.
If he kept it up, I'd push him to the floor and just sit on his dick.
He just raised his arm. He didn't need to do anything else, because he was much bigger than me. "Get it."
I jumped with my 10 cm heels, but I couldn't even get close to that damn remote control.
The vibrations were too intense. After several jumps, I pressed myself against his body, out of breath, and looked up at him with glassy eyes. "Rune," I breathed lustfully. "I want your cock. Please," I begged him.
The bastard hit the last button.
As a result, the egg emitted pulsating sound waves in addition to the vibration.
He looked at my heated face. "You look beautiful, so close to melting away. But-" Rune grabbed my throat. "You won't get my cock. Not right away, though. " He grinned as the egg did its work. "Get on your knees and suck my cock. I want you to have it in your throat when the toy drives you crazy."
I unconsciously licked my lips and knelt down without saying a word. The belt was already open, so I just had to open his button and I already had his slowly hardening manhood in my hand. I looked up at him, slowly licked his dick and my hips started to twitch.
It was so intense.
Everything.
His charisma.
His taste.
His eyes.
The egg.
God! That damn egg!
I opened my lips again and took him all the way inside me.
"Good girl," he purred, looking down at me. Rune smirked. "You're so damn beautiful when you have my cock in your mouth."
His voice.
That dark, deep voice.
I took his manhood into my throat, let him stay there for a few seconds and then slowly slid back out. I was slowly realizing that he loved the fact that I didn't gag. I held his hardness in my hand again, pampering him with my licking and nibbling. All the while, I was sighing sensually. I was already soaking wet down there. My hips twitched again and I closed my eyes shortly. My nipples were so hard that even the friction of the dress stimulated me.
I opened my eyes again, licked his cock and then took it all the way in again. I started moving quickly and without restraint. I moaned vibrantly over and over again.
"God!" the man moaned, who kept on getting me worked up, and he put his head back and rested it against the door, against which he was still leaning. "Fuck! Yes!"
I looked up at him again. Seeing him enjoying me only excited me more. But....
I couldn't take it anymore, my hips twitched again and I slowly tightened around the egg.
I kept sucking in and out, slowly at first, then faster and faster. Always in constant change. But before I would let this wanker finish, I decided on something else, namely revenge.
I let go of him, fell backwards onto the floor and came at the same moment. My thighs were soaking wet and my hips were twitching uncontrollably.
I looked up at Rune with a provocative look and he could clearly see my wet panties.
Well, I'm sorry now, I said with my eyes alone.
Take that, you Italian ass.