Rune

77-Rune

I grabbed her by the back of the neck, pulled her against me and pressed my lips to hers before I could finish.
My tongue wrestled with hers and I moaned against her lips.
"Turn around," I demanded, but didn't let her answer. My heart was pounding wildly in unison with the twitching of my cock. I pushed Kiana's bottom against the desk, pulled down her pants and panties and let her get out of her clothes.

I straightened up and spread her thighs with my knee. Slowly, I reached between her legs and grumbled appreciatively as I found her wetness, slippery and wonderful. "Your pussy is a dream," I stated. I nibbled on her lower lip, all the way in and slid a finger into her heated flesh. "Such a hot little pussy. So fucking ready for me." As I slid another finger into her, she moaned and her hips arched toward me. She stretched her arms toward me and clawed at the collar of my shirt.
"I'm only this ready for you," she sighed sensually. "I've never been as ready for anyone else as I am for you, Rune."
She yanked at my shirt and several buttons fell off.
"Yes, babe. Just for me." I thrust into her again and again. Slowly at first, then faster, until I was completely up to my ankles in her. The sounds of my fingers in her pussy mingled with her moans, making me hotter than I'd ever been. "You're mine, my little whore. Mine alone."
Kiana's eyes were half closed, her full lips discreetly parted. She let her head fall back so that I could look at her slender, beautiful neck.
She was about to come.
I knew the signs as well as I knew myself by now.
The trembling of her legs.
The airless moans.
The tightening of her pussy.
The blush on her cheeks.
The rolling of her eyes.
The thin film of sweat.
Yes, in a moment. But ....
At the last moment, I slowed my fingers. "Beg."
Caught off guard, she looked at me. "What?!"
A frustrated groan escaped me. "Beg for your orgasm," I repeated.

"Beg me very sweetly for it."
She blinked a few times, then looked away and nibbled on her bottom lip. This went on for a while until she looked at me again. Her hand slid to her center and she parted her lips.
"Rune-" she began in a sweet and lustful voice "-please, let me come. I can't take it anymore, I need you now. Right-" Her own gaze slid between her legs. "-down there."
"In your sweet pussy, huh?" I thrust my fingers hard and brutally into her again. "There?" I repeated questioningly.
Now sweat was beading on my skin too, and my cock was so hard it was almost touching my stomach.
I just wanted to forget everything for a moment. Let off steam. Use her. See how she let herself be used. How she submitted to me with everything she was. I wanted to fuck her.

I could just keep driving her to the edge of climax all night without giving it to her. Fingering her until she was sore without ever letting her feel that rush. Happiness just under her nose. Just unfulfilled lust and her pussy tightening around my fingers, trying to work against me. I pulled my fingers out a little and looked lustfully at how they were wet with moisture and glistening. So fucking beautiful. But she had given me what I wanted, so I gave her what she needed too.
I pulled my cock all the way out of my pants before pulling my fingers out, lifting Kiana up and wrapping her legs around my waist. "I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk."
I applied the tip of my cock and waited for a heartbeat before penetrating her with a powerful thrust. Kiana was so wet with lust that I slid in easily.

She cried out and her pussy gripped me tightly.
I cursed hotter, "Shit, you're so fucking tight." Tight. So tight. "You're driving me crazy, Kiana," I moaned, pulling back and until only my glans was left inside her. Then I thrust again. And again. And once more. "Tell me how much you need me."
By now, Kiana had completely reclined on the desk.
"Damn it Rune!" she screamed in frustration and heat at the same time. "I need you right now as hard as a fish needs water! Just fuck me now and don't ask any questions." Her eyes met mine and she breathed faster. "Shit. My nipples are pushing so hard against the fabric, my rings hurt." She grabbed her sports bra, pulled it over her head in one swift motion, and tossed it aside. Now her chest was rising and falling frantically. "Please don't torture me like this."
And there it was. Now her voice finally sounded as pleading as I wanted it to. I grinned wickedly, my hand traveled down her stomach, over her breasts, up to her throat and squeezed. I grabbed her and pulled her back up to me by her neck alone. I settled into a fast, almost brutal rhythm, penetrating her so deeply with each thrust that my balls slapped against her skin and her whimpering moans became little screams.
"Be quiet, kitten. There are others in the club. Including the two bodyguards outside the door."
Her breasts were now bouncing up and down with every thrust. The pierced nipples were rock hard and I almost came just looking at them. I lowered my head and licked and sucked on her nipples as I thrust hard into her tight pussy, which was contracting tightly around my cock. I felt the need to sink into her as deep as I could and fuck her as hard and relentlessly as we both needed.