Kiana

20 - Kiana

My eyes traveled over his body, his chest, up to his face. He looked divine. I loved his body, his incredibly well-placed tattoos, which ranged from patterns like flowers to snakes to mandalas and skulls, intertwining and snuggling up to each other. Add to that his piercings and... yes, just everything.
So he would only treat me like this in bed?
He only wanted to have the upper hand in bed and....
"So you only treat me like that in bed?" I asked again.
Rune nodded.
A princess by day.
A whore at night.
Was that what I wanted?
Could I handle it?
Yes and no.
I liked the way he took me. At the same time, I also liked to throw back words at him. And yet... what if I just needed some plain vanilla sex?
Would he make an exception?
For me?
"I want to make one thing clear," I began, stepping closer. "I only ignore all the illegal things because I like you... And not because of your cock. So you know." I sighed and took his hand, placing it on my naked waist. "If I'm not an object in your eyes and you really only treat me like that during sex, then-". Yes, that was the right decision. I was fine with that. My body tingled. "I'm yours. With everything I have. I want to be your princess by day and your whore by night."
God, how that sounded.
I pressed my breasts against his body and stretched my arms towards him so that I could put them around his neck.
"Only in bed. Or on the sofa," Rune pulled me to him, sat me on his lap and kissed my neck. "In the car, in the club, or wherever I give you my cock. That's exactly where you're nothing more than a whore to me. Metaphorically speaking, of course." He bent down and kissed my collarbone tenderly, lovingly down my breasts and then gently sucked my nipple into his mouth.
I sighed in excitement.
He grinned as he let go and then, in stark contrast, bit so hard into the flesh of my breast that skin burst open and he tasted blood. At the same time, however, he pushed his fingers into my center and began to finger me.
I let out a short, startled scream and looked down at my chest with wide eyes.
"That hurt," I didn't manage to finish my sentence, instead I gasped with pleasure, laid my head against his shoulder so that my mouth was right on his neck. I moaned. God, those fingers.
I pressed myself against him more firmly and opened my lips. Then I bit his neck too. Not as hard as he did, of course, but I nibbled at it and gave him a hickey.
"Mi piace quando gridi, amore mio" he purred throatily and then laughed.
I screwed up my face.
"I don't understand a word, you bum!" I said with a lustful groan.
I felt my way down his well-toned chest and stomach with my hand until I had his cock in my hand. I started moving my hand up and down.
Now that I had it in my hand, I realized how big it was. Shit, that wasn't normal. Did all Italians have such anacondas?
And his fingers were just as big. I couldn't take it anymore.
I didn't want to come like that.
Not with his fingers.
"I want your anaconda," I blurted out.
What had I just said?!
Had I really said anaconda!
Fuck it. I needed him now. I wanted to feel him.
Rune laughed out loud, but lifted me up as if I weighed nothing and pressed me back onto his hardness. With my ass. "That's good, because I would love nothing more than to let my 'anaconda' squirt into your ass." His fingers reached down and pushed themselves back into my center.
He moaned and laid his head back.
I tensed up briefly, but then I relaxed and enjoyed it. I moved my hips. I dug my nails into his shoulders extra hard and got louder and louder.
"I... I didn't say that," I gasped out, and I got faster.
I rode him so hard that water splashed, and it felt damn good.
I moaned, sighed sensually and rubbed myself against his wonderful fingers.
Faster and faster, and more and more unrestrained.
My hips moved back and forth, circling and back again.
And when I came, I didn't give a damn. I didn't care if anyone heard us or even watched us.
The orgasm was intoxicating and my whole body tingled.
Fucking Anaconda!
Rune needed a moment longer, but when he saw me sitting on him, trembling and moaning, completely out of breath, he too came to a climax with a cooing sound.
"God, I'm going to fuck that ass quite often," he said, kneading it.
Well, I was lucky I didn't have a problem with my back door.
Then I looked at my chest. There was still some blood coming out. "That hurt like hell! You Italian asshole." My hand went to the aforementioned chest and I looked at the wound. "What was that for? I hope there won't be a scar."
With a small groan, he heaved me from his lap, stood up and offered me his hand. "Come with me, I'll take care of it."
Surprised at how nice he was now, I looked at his hand.
Was I his princess now?
I placed my fingers in his and followed him.
Rune led me into his bathroom, ignoring the wet traces we both left behind, handed me a towel and told me to sit on the toilet bowl.
I wrapped myself in it and followed his order. Meanwhile, he took a cotton pad and dabbed the disinfectant on it that he had used to clean his cheek earlier.
He stood in front of me, still naked, and lifted my chin. "This will sting."
"Okay," I said, and braced myself.
When he dabbed the cotton pad on the spot, I flinched.
It really stung!
I looked at Rune, pouting. And decided to ask him questions to distract me from the pain. "Have you ever had a girlfriend?"
He grabbed me tighter and narrowed his eyes as he continued to dab the wound on my breast. "That's not really my thing. Relationships are restrictive and as a ma-" he cleared his throat. "They are very difficult to harmonize with what I do." When the bleeding stopped, he took a band-aid for me too and pulled my skin together. "But when I was twelve, I had a girlfriend with whom I regularly held hands. I think that counts."
That means that he never wants to have a girlfriend either?
But... What was I then? Or no, the question was, would I ever be more to him than just the princess and the whore?
I watched him, listened to him.
Pushing my questions aside.
Then I laughed because he told it so dryly. "That's really sweet. Would you hold my hand too?" I asked with a smile.
Rune would definitely say no or ignore the question.
He turned away and then said, "You know the answer."
I pressed my lips together.
"Yes...," I slowly rose. "... unfortunately."
I stepped out of the bathroom and walked directly to his bedroom. All my clothes were wet, torn and still floating in the pool. So I went to his dressing room and took another shirt. This time a white one. I pulled it on and saw that Rune had followed me.
"Where should I put the towel?"
He nodded towards the laundry basket and leaned against the doorframe. "You're angry."
I threw the towel in and looked back at Rune. "No. I'm not angry. You're just like that. You..." I tugged at the shirt, which is more expensive than the rent for my apartment. "...are just not the kind of man who walks around holding hands with a woman. Or someone who has flowery sex. You're..." My eyes looked up at his body, all the way to his face. "Well, just the way you are."
"You look good in my clothes, mi amore," he said, looking at me. "I could get used to that." But then he raised his eyebrows as he pushed himself away and slipped into a shirt and loose linen trousers himself. "And how am I?"
I looked down at myself. "The last time I wore something this expensive was when I was here for the first time. I still have the shirt." I laughed embarrassedly. "It's a good thing my dad doesn't know anything about brands, otherwise he'd sell the shirt to keep drinking and gambling." I said that as if it were a joke. But it was the sad truth. "I should give it back to you," I said, watching him. "What are you like?" I asked, thinking. "Well... you're more of a cool guy. Someone who doesn't want anything to do with love. You always say what you think. You don't care if you hurt the person or not." I raised my index finger and smiled. "You're like the big bad wolf."