Rune

67-Rune

My leg hurt quite a bit.
No, it hurt like hell. So much that I had to do the skipping with one leg. My breathing was quick, which was probably because I had been jumping around for twenty minutes. But I had to distract myself. Work off some steam.

It had been two days since the accident and we were all doing well. I had a big bruise on my leg and a nasty cut on my head. Cal had a concussion that shouldn't be underestimated and Kiana also had small bruises all over her body. Otherwise, we had gotten off lightly considering the extent of the accident.
Sam, who had seen everything on the surveillance camera of the section of the road, had taken care of us after she saw us crawling out of the sea, and had reached us before we could collapse. The Queen had nothing to do with what happened there. I had checked that thoroughly, several times, just to be sure.

God, the images of our car rolling over and crashing into the sea were intense. When I saw them, I felt sick.
Fuck.
It was truly a miracle that no one had been hurt.
I jumped faster. Faster and faster. The sweat was pouring down my body.
Those sons of bitches almost had me. They almost had us. Kiana, Cal and me. In a fucking car race.
Faster.
Jump, the snap of the rope, jump, the snap of the rope.
Over and over again, until my lungs were on fire and my one leg almost gave out under me.
I didn't see Kiana coming, but I flinched when the crumpled towel hit me.
"Stop that shit and rest, idiota!" she snapped, her hands on her bare hips, which were only covered by those devilishly sexy lingerie I already knew from a selfie.
I let my hands drop and the rope hung loosely at my side. My chest went up and down quickly as I turned to face her and carefully put weight on the leg that had a thick, dark blue, swollen patch on it, making my tattoos look strangely deformed.
"Just because one leg doesn't walk to quite the same extent," I smiled at my joke, because I was actually limping a little, "doesn't mean that I can't train the rest. Calm down, Kiana. It's just skipping rope."
She walked towards me and Amore followed Kiana, just as Don always did with me. When she stopped, the dog sat down next to her and looked up at her.
Her owner, however, looked at me angrily.
"We almost died that day. You need to rest first and then you can train again." She crouched down in front of me and looked at the bruise. "We should put some cream on it again."
I sneered and looked down at her. "I'd think of something better to do with you on my knees, kitty cat."
She looked up at me. My little one tilted her head in confusion and actually needed a moment to realize what I had hinted at. God, my tail in her mouth? Now that she was looking up at me like that? Perfect!

But Kiana sighed and grabbed my hips. The she-devil smiled, stood up elegantly and positioned herself right in front of me.
"Come on, let's put some cream on your bruises and then-" she started, turned her back to me and walked to the door. She stopped at the doorframe, leaned against it and licked her lips. "-you can put some cream on mine. And then, only then and maybe, I'll do something good for you."
She ran her fingers along her thigh and over her ass.
"Run, little lamb." I grinned and growled, and sprinted off. I limped, but Kiana still looked surprised. "If I catch you, I might give you a few more bruises on your sweet ass."
Kiana giggled and then said with a laugh: "You won't catch me anyway, little injured wolf."
Amore ran after us barking and Don joined in in the living room. As a result, when I finally grabbed Kiana by the hip so as not to run into Don, I spun around and landed on my back. Kiana on top of me.
"Uff," I breathed harshly and then coughed. "Shit."
Don and Amore came and licked my face and I had to send them away with a loud command. The two Dobermans wagged their tails and went away, leaving me on the floor with dog slobber on my face and Kiana lying on top of me with a broad grin. My hands slid down her ass and I smiled.
"I'm going to spank your ass for sure."
"Maybe that was my plan," Kiana giggled and put her lips on mine. Fingers stroked through my sweaty hair and the woman on my lap intensified the kiss. My tongue entered her mouth and wrestled with hers.
After a naughty time, we broke apart and Kiana looked at me lovingly. Shaking my head, I let my fingers wander over her thighs and looked at the obscenely hot lingerie. My hands slowly stroked over her calves, her knees, and up to her thighs and hips.