Kiana

92-Kiana

I tried to walk to normal, but damn! It hurt so much. Rune had hit my clit so hard that I couldn't walk to my feet properly. That stupid bum!

He'll get that back.

I had to laugh. Who would have thought that we were having a power struggle even on the island where we were getting married.

Well, it probably came more from me, the desire to disagree and not always obey him, but honestly, he really provokes it.

I sighed and was finally allowed to settle down on one of the nice, cosy sofas that belonged to a bar just off the beach. I ordered a delicious drink that was recommended here and was glad that I was allowed to sit down for the time being.

While Rune kept an eye on his business on behalf of Cal from our hotel room on his laptop and clarified a few things about the end of the year, I unfortunately had to meet my wedding planner here too. So if this marriage were to go down the drain at some point, then I could stay single forever, I don't care. I never got married again, it was far too much work and too much stress for me. There was no way my vagina could take it as often as I had to relieve the pressure. And certainly not with Rune's dominant methods.

"Miss Silva, nice to meet you. I'm your new wedding planner." A pretty young woman suddenly introduced herself and held her hand out to me.

I stared at her in confusion. New wedding planner? I didn't know anything about that.

With a pained groan, I stood up and took her hand. "Nice to meet you, but why have I been assigned a new wedding planner? Where's my old wedding planner?" I asked somewhat brusquely. But it wasn't because of the young woman, it was because I had spent so many weeks with the previous one and he knew exactly what I wanted, even if he often wanted to bring in his stupid ideas. But she had no idea.

The young lady with the black hair shortly sat down opposite me on the sofa and placed a fat book on the table between us.

"My name is Julia Becker and I'm Amar's deputy. He's very sorry, but he's caught the flu and can't come. But," she started when I was about to take a breath and you could clearly see from my face that I wasn't happy, "he gave me this book in which he has written everything down in detail. I will make your wedding a dream wedding, please trust me, Miss Silva."

She smiled. I, on the other hand, stared at the book, in which the pages looked rather used and various scraps of fabric were peeking out. My drink arrived at the same moment. I took a long sip and just looked at her until I had drunk half the glass. "Don't disappoint me, Miss Becker. I can get very uncomfortable," I said and added mentally: "And my vagina can't take all the stress for much longer either.

She smiled again in a friendly way and then she started to open the fat book and explain everything to me, show me, even make suggestions herself. And holy shit, I loved her suggestions. Apparently, nothing better could have happened than Amar getting sick.

****

That same evening, I had a romantic candlelight dinner with Rune on our private beach. We sat opposite each other, our feet in the soft sand and I was on my third glass of wine. With a grin, because Rune was making a face like seven days of weather again. He really wasn't a romantic, but this island and the hotel were all the more so.

"Mr Costello, Miss Silva," the private waiter for the day nodded to us and had our empty plates taken away and served our dessert. Our glasses were also refilled. The waiter smiled kindly, but basically he looked more at Rune than at me, as he had already painfully realised at the beginning of the evening when he wanted to continue serving here. "This is the last course. Please enjoy your meal. We'll leave you alone from now on. Have a nice evening," he said goodbye and disappeared with two other waiters. When we were finally alone, I looked at Rune over the candlelight.