Kiana

62-Kiana

I strained my face in the bathroom mirror and applied mascara to my eyelashes.
Once more...
And here....
Perfect.
I blinked several times and ran my thumb along my eye.
I closed the mascara and left the bathroom wearing only a silk dressing gown. I changed in the dressing room. First my underwear, then my tights. I went back to the bedroom, thinking, and looked at my cell phone.
I still had half an hour before I was to meet Louis and Carmen to try on wedding dresses. We had an appointment at one of the most famous bridal shops in the city. That was all thanks to Carmen, since she had also been a customer there. I was still unsure whether they had exactly the model I wanted. I wanted something extraordinary, something revealing and something that would make me look sexy. Of course, it also had to go with the beach, after all, we were getting married in the Caribbean.
I hurried back to the dressing room and looked for a tight short leather skirt and a white thin sweater that showed a little more back at the back. I left my hair open and put gold earrings in my ears as I walked to the bedroom again. For some reason, my gaze wandered up to the ceiling and I stopped in my tracks.
Confused, I tilted my head, closed the earring and stared at the strange metal hooks that were suddenly hanging from the ceiling. Had they always been there? I thought about it, took my cell phone and was about to call Rune when I heard the elevator.

"Rune?" I called from the bedroom.

"Si, amore."
"Come into the bedroom, there's something weird hanging from the ceiling," I called back. It took a moment and Rune entered the room. I stood there with my arms crossed, then pointed up to the ceiling with one finger. "What's that for?"
"Decoration?" He crossed his arms too and smiled.
I looked at him suspiciously. He's lying. I let my finger drop and we both stared at each other in silence. I can smell the lie quite clearly, but I don't really have time for it. But...

My curiosity got the better of me.
"Oh yeah? And what are you going to hang there? I didn't know you were so into decorating."
Rune shrugged and said casually: "A lamp?"
My gaze darted to the hooks. "So you want to hang up four lamps," I said, looking back at Rune. "Pretty bright, isn't it?"
Now he grinned from ear to ear. "I just like to enjoy you well lit. Naked, my cock inside you." He crept up to me. Fixed me over the nose and then lifted me up, only to throw me onto the bed. "Deep, deep inside you."
"You've got something planned," I said with a laugh, propping myself up on the bed with my elbows. "I have a feeling I'll find out soon enough what the hooks are for. But now..." I started again, looking at my Apple Watch, which I had recently received as a spontaneous gift from Rune. The good thing was that I could see exactly how many steps I took each day and how many calories I burned. I don't even want to start talking about jogging. Shortly, I loved it, but right now it was clearly showing me that I was in a hurry. "I really don't have time for this."
My fiancé didn't let up, but crawled towards me like a predator. "Give me three minutes, then I'll be done."
When Rune was directly above me, I automatically sank back onto the bed. "I don't even have three minutes. Besides, you've been ripping my tights too often lately. How many times do I have to buy new ones?" I laughed and pressed my hands against his chest.
Rune growled and snapped his teeth. "Then give me two. Or even one, but then I'll probably be the only one having fun."
I looked at him in disgust. "You can forget that. If I'm not having fun, then you're not having fun either."
When my cell phone started to vibrate, I turned my head in that direction. "See, I'm in a hurry. They're waiting for the future bride." I smiled.
He looked at me and then rolled me off. "Fuck. What are you doing that's more important than getting fucked by me?"
I sat up and turned to him. "Looking at wedding dresses with Louis and Carmen. I have to look sexy at our wedding."
I successfully pushed the fact that I would soon have to send out the invitations, and thus also one to my mother, to the back of my mind. I wasn't sure yet whether I wanted my mother to be there. I shook my head slightly, grabbed my cell phone and answered it.