Kiana

68-Kiana

I trembled. But not with fear or mistrust.
No, I trembled with lust and desire. I was so excited and full of anticipation. That he would really fulfill my dirtiest dream and let me hang from the ceiling in bondage. This man was perfect in so many ways.

I wanted to say so much, to provoke or contradict him. But I liked the game, so I played along.

I could scream with joy.
My eyes wandered over Rune's body, his hard muscles, the light sweat that was still left over from his workout and his tattoos. My eyes lingered on his stiff manhood and I swallowed nervously.
How will he take me? What he would do to me?

God! I wanted to know at last. My eyes traveled back up to him. We were now at eye level and finally I knew what the air was like up here. I had to giggle to myself at the joke. Unfortunately, I couldn't share it with him.
Although my desire for dominance was already quite high. Maybe one word too many? Should I dare?
I bit my lip and grinned at Rune.
I looked at him expectantly, when I couldn't hold it in any longer and simply sighed his name seductively. "Ru-ne."
The corner of his mouth twitched. "You really are incorrigible, huh?"
I nodded and grinned playfully.
His hand slid up and he grabbed me by the neck. "Yes and no, Kiana. You'll be punished for everything else."
And to prove it, he pulled on one of the ropes at the side, tightening the whole wonderful contraption that held me.
I tensed. Now it was getting a little uncomfortable. Pressing my lips together, my smile disappeared.
"Do you understand how this works?" Rune let his hand sink and his fingers glide slowly over my body. When he reached my breasts, his thumb circled my nipples and he pulled gently on the ring.
That was really the biggest challenge for me. I just loved to give him a hard time and drive him crazy. But now it was too late. I was completely at his mercy.
"Yes," I whispered, more heatedly.
With a nod, my personified sin stepped back and circled me again. His fingertips stroked along my skin, touching the ropes here and there. His fingers plucked at them and when he stood in front of me again, he grinned and announced: "I'm going to take a shower now."
"Are you kidding me?!" As quickly as I had asked the question, I had already closed my lips again.
Shit. His provocative manner had made me talk uncontrollably. Suddenly my heart started beating wildly.
A laughing growl escaped Rune and he grinned one-sidedly.
"Fuck, baby, you're making it really easy for me." He grabbed one of the ropes and pulled it roughly. I slid down quickly and stopped at the level of his cock. Before I knew it, he pushed his manhood into my mouth and pushed himself into my throat with a hard thrust.
That damn... guy!
I looked up at him and right into his eyes.
Why did he always have to play so mean with me! It really makes me furious. I wrapped my tongue around his shaft and nibbled lightly. My fiancé thrust again and held me by the back of my head.
"Take it. All of it. Suck. Lick. Now."
I did what he asked and sucked him hard. Then I sucked and licked his glans. I took him as deep as I could into my throat, keeping my eyes on Rune. Fire was blazing in my eyes and I would probably make him feel it if he kept playing like that.
He looked deep into my eyes as I had his cock in my mouth.
"It's hard for you, huh?" Rune thrust into my mouth again and then pulled back, moaning. A thread of saliva connected his twitching cock to my lips.
I took a deep breath and let it out again. I wanted to throw so many insults at him, but I stayed quiet and just looked at him.
Tilting his head, the ass pulled on the rope again and brought me to eye level with him.
"See you soon, kitty cat." He turned away and left me hanging there while the bum strolled into the bathroom.
"Asshole," I whispered so quietly that he couldn't hear me. I looked around and then up at the ceiling.
Where the hell did he learn to tie me up like this? He must have watched videos!
Or...
Had he done this to other women before?
My eyes flew back to the bathroom. It didn't take long before I could hear the rain shower. I tried to move my arms, but only managed to tie my breasts in front. I gritted my teeth. Okay, that hurt a little. I couldn't get out of here and let my head hang down, causing my long blonde hair to slide down. They swayed slightly back and forth, just like I did.
I sighed loudly and listened to the sounds Rune was making. I heard him put the shower gel back and probably lathering himself up nicely. While I was hanging here like a monkey. Okay, a sexy monkey, but still!
I closed my eyes and tried to relax.
"You're sick. Just plain sick."
I opened my eyes, raised my head and stared at Cal, who also briefly returned my gaze before closing his eyes and sighing in annoyance.
"What's wrong with you? Man, we're all pretty beat up and you're playing SM games?"
He had seen me.
He had seen me.
He. Had. Seen. Me!
He. Had. Seen. Everything!
I took a deep breath and started screaming: "Sick asshole!" How embarrassing! "GET OUT OF HERE, NOW!"
"As if I'm the crazy one," Cal mumbled, unimpressed, but he left the bedroom and then the penthouse.
I heard the elevator doors close and freaked out.
"RUNE!"
I was so embarrassed!
"Rune! Come here right now!"
Cal had now seen me completely naked.
"I'll kill you! I'm the one who'll kill you!"
And then in this position too. I couldn't protect myself from his gaze.