Rune

Rune

Kiana stood naked in our bedroom.

Her arms were tightly fastened above her head to the ceiling bracket and she was standing on her tiptoes so that she could keep her balance.

I was dressed in loose linen pants myself.

Walking around her, I looked at the red spots that lit up all over her body from my little flogger that I had bought from a sex store.

I reached out and slapped her ass.

She gasped and followed me with my eyes. "Actually ... I should punish you."

"Is that so?" I hit her again, this time quite hard. Her ass tensed and I stroked it with my hand. "And do you think you have a right to do that?"

She had her fingers clutched in the ropes above her and she nodded. "Yes, you put me in a bad mood while I was trying on my dream dress." She looked at me and smirked provocatively. "Oh that's right, you don't even know what it looks like."

I narrowed my eyes and stood behind her. "Spread your legs."

"Pff. Fuck you! I'm not doing anything here," she said bitchily.

I growled and pushed her legs apart with my knee, then, before she could react because she had to keep her balance, I hit her belly with the little whip from behind over her pussy.

"You sure?"

A cry of pleasure erupted from Kiana's throat, she pulled herself up an inch on the ropes and tried to keep herself on the floor at the same time.

"My God."

"With 'God' this has-" I hit her again and this time I hit her pussy right on the spot. It clapped and I grinned as I also bit into her neck. "-nothing to do. But with the fact that, as always, you don't have your mouth under control and don't fucking obey me." A new blow hit her thigh and I grabbed her crotch from behind with one hand.

Wet and moist, just the way I wanted it. The way I loved it.

I dived straight in with two fingers and rubbed her clit with my thumb.

"Punishing you is, as always, a pretty hot thing, Kitty Cat." My fingers pumped and immediately the wet smacking of her pussy sounded. "Fuck, your juice is running down my fucking hand."

"You better-" she started, moaning and arching her back. "-you'll still have welts from your ... Punishment." Kiana turned her head back and looked directly at me again. "Because my dress shows a lot of skin."

"Oh, you mean the dress I never got a picture of?" I asked dangerously quietly, pumping my finger further into her. "'That dress, huh?"

I finger fucked her until she was close to orgasm. Then I stopped and stood in front of her. "I'm being nice today, Kitty Cat. You get to decide. Either I bring you to near orgasm so many times throughout the night that at some point you beg - and I mean really beg - to come. Or we turn the tables and I make you come so often that you beg not to 'suffer' another climax." I slapped her tits with the flogger. "Which do you prefer?"

At first she smirked, until I think she understood Ultimatum. The smile disappeared and she looked at me, pouting. "Neither of them."

"Then I guess I'll decide." Nodding, I walked to the bedside cabinet and pulled out a small silver chain and the toy egg that Kiana already knew. I stood in front of her, pushed the egg into her pussy and attached the links of the chain to the rings in her nipples so that they were connected. "I think it will be the second one. I know how nasty you can get if you don't come. Let's see how many orgasms you burst into tears after."