Rune

53-Rune

"What?!", I snapped angrily.
The door opened and Kiana walked in my office. She closed it behind her, looked at me, walked around the desk and turned the damn chair so that she could sit on my lap.
Her lips met my cheek and she kissed her way up to my ear. "I'm sorry."
I shook my head. "What exactly, kitten? That you called me a cold-hearted bastard, that 'fuck you', or the bullet that just whizzed past me?"
As I saw her excited look in front of me, as she gazed at me after the shot, my cock twitched.
She bit my ear lightly and breathed: "I aimed at the window, not at you. And..." Kiana kissed my neck, "you're not cold-hearted, at least not to your friends. But in your business, yes, you are cold-hearted, and I understand why." She leaned back and looked at me. I returned her eye contact. Now that she was straddling me, she could look directly into my face. "Should I have said 'Fuck ME'?"
My mouth curled up, but I didn't answer. Instead, I leaned back a little. With a slight movement of my hips, I let her feel my cock getting harder. God, how could I not be horny after what just happened? And now? She was sitting on me. My mouth curled up even more.
"Show me how sorry you are."
"I will," she replied and kissed me. But Kiana let go of my lips and kissed down my neck. She slid elegantly from my lap, brushing against my damn hard-on. I watched as she knelt between my legs.
God.
So beautiful.
So hot.
Her hands slowly traveled up my thighs to my belt. I opened the leather strap, watching her the whole time. With my pants open, she took my dick in her hand. Kiana slowly bent down, turned her head to the side and licked my entire length, up to the tip of my manhood.
I suppressed a groan and licked my lips. "Good, mi amor. Nice and slow."
She kissed my tip and then licked down again. The witch bit my flesh lightly here and there and I enjoyed every pinch. Then Kiana opened her full lips and took my tip into her mouth. She sucked and licked it, and I watched her do it - eager to see my cock disappear into her mouth.
I took one hand from the back of the chair and wrapped it around my erection. I slowly squeezed and began to move my hand up and down slightly as my glans disappeared into her lips.
"Good girl," I praised her and then grabbed her gorgeous blonde hair with my other hand. I pushed her head down and moaned harder as my cock slid deeper and deeper into her sucking mouth. I took my hand away and pushed her down so far that her lips touched my fucking hip.
"Fuck," I whispered lustfully as I held her captive in exactly the same position. My cock so deep inside her that my tip was definitely stuck in her throat. I became rock hard as tears gathered in her eyes and even harder as she slowly gasped for air.
I held her tight.
And I held her tight as she tried to push me away.
"A little more, Kiana. A... Fuck, yeah... little more. You can do it, you... Oh, fuck yeah."
Her hand slid under my sweater and up to my nipple. Kiana pinched it hard - probably hoping that I would let go. She swallowed uncontrollably again and again, causing friction on my damn tip. I moaned louder and pressed her even closer to me.
"Just a little more, just... Fuck."
I lifted my hips and thrust into her throat.
It should be impossible for me to get any harder.
It should be impossible for my cock to get any bigger.
It should be impossible for her to swallow any more of me.
But it all happened and Kiana, that fucking bitch, didn't choke even now.
I stared at her as I held her captive, risking that she would literally choke on my cock. This, this was becoming a power struggle. Just like so much between us had been.
Who would give in first? Her or me? My chances were definitely better, so I grinned at her challengingly. 'Well? Are you giving up?'

She raised her eyebrows and answered with her eyes alone. 'Never'

The moment I read it in her expression, she bit me lightly. It was a nice reminder of the danger I could put my manhood in here. I laughed softly, half moaning. Then I let go of her hair and crossed my arms behind my head.
"Let me come in your naughty mouth, amore."
Kiana moved away for a moment and took a deep breath and let it out again.
"Press me against your good piece for so long again and I'll bite," she threatened, licking her teeth provocatively. Then she took my cock back in her mouth and started sucking quickly and thoroughly. My hardness went deep into her throat and back out again. Her hand moved up and down in time with her mouth, making me groan deeply.