Kiana

18 - Kiana

I arched my back, clawed at his and almost screamed as Rune gave me one of the best orgasms I've ever had. I stared at the sky, it was clear and the stars sparkled at me. Our breathing was irregular, but it was awesome.
Seeing Rune like that...
How he had fought.
He looked incredibly sexy and dangerous.
His muscles, tattoos, charisma, everything about him had turned me on incredibly.
I smiled.
"I bet everything on you."
Rune laughed as he pulled back and looked at me. "Then you won a lot of money today."
I sat up, propped myself up on the hood with my hands and shook my head. "It's your money. And you fought well. But..." I slid down from the hood and put my hand on his cheek. "...are you okay? It looked painful."
Yes, I was worried. Worried about him.
He looked at me for a long time, then suddenly grabbed my hand, frowned and pulled me back. "I'm fine. You shouldn't worry."
I blinked a few times because of his reaction. The orgasm slowly subsided. I slowly bent down, put on my jeans and then looked at him again. "But I'm worried."
"Unfounded," he retorted, but grinned as he watched me squeeze my ass into my jeans. He slapped it with the flat of his hand.
"Hey!" I laughed and punched him in the upper arm.
I ran my fingers through my hair and then put my hands on my hips. "I decide for myself whether my concern is unfounded or justified. But," I said, smiling at him, "you were really cool."
He also straightened his hair and then cursed as he felt through his pockets. "Shit, I forgot my cigarettes."
"That's fitting. Smoking is unhealthy anyway," I said and crossed my arms in front of my chest. "Tell me, did you ever have something with Samantha Rose?" I asked, tilting my head.
Rune narrowed his eyes in amusement.
"And if I did?" he asked, starting to walk back towards the hall.
I followed him, walking to his side. "Then that would be your past and not your present... wouldn't it?" I asked. If he were to tell me that he was still sleeping with her, then yes, I would have a problem. "I just want you to be honest."
"I fucked her a few times," he said, looking at me sideways. "But Sam is... wild and likes things that are a bit too extreme even for me."
"Okay, and when was the last time? Recently?" I asked. I was already wondering what this Samantha was into that was too extreme even for Rune. Now I was curious.
"Stop asking so many questions, Angel. I'm not fucking her anymore. Period," Rune snorted and walked to the crowd again. He headed for the place where he had thrown his shirt earlier and found it lying on the edge. The next fight was already in full swing and he pushed the fighter away, cursing, as he sailed towards him. "There's nothing more to say about it," he added, looked around and found Samatha standing at the edge. He headed for her, always making sure that I could keep up. As he walked, Rune put on his clothes and then said when he arrived at Sam: "And if you want to know what this cougar is into, ask her yourself."
Samatha looked at me. "Hm?"
I looked from Rune to Samantha in surprise. My goodness, how old was this woman? 35 or so? She looked so good.
"Um... I... " I began, smiling at her sheepishly. "I know that you once had something with Ru... I mean with Nox, and I wanted to ask you what you like."
Rune stifled a laugh and I saw that Samantha was doing the same. She looked at Rune and when he shrugged his shoulders and she had given him the money, as well as a fag, which he had quietly asked for, she leaned forward to me. "Are you sure you want to know?"
I watched the two of them and then nodded several times. I had to know what was so blatant that it was too much even for Rune.
Samantha chuckled darkly and small wrinkles formed around her eyes.
"Let's put it this way: what I did to your Nox scared him a little and he wasn't willing... well, to give up a little of his dominance and let ME put something into HIM."
Rune snorted. "I'm open to a lot of things, Sam. But getting fucked by a woman twenty years older than me with a strap-on while a dilator is stuck in my cock wasn't really my thing."
I stood there with my mouth open and looked at her. Then... I started laughing. But I wasn't laughing at Samantha, I was laughing at Rune.
"I don't understand what the problem is, Nox? You don't like getting a dildo up your ass?" Then I looked at Samantha and grinned. "You're really gross. The look on his face when you..." I laughed again. "I wish I could have seen it."
Rune pursed his lips and lit a cigarette. The money disappeared into his pocket. "You'd better not get cheeky, Kira."
Sam looked at him. "I thought your lady's name was Kiana?"
He shrugged and silently nodded towards the exit, but Sam grabbed his arm. Rune looked at the spot where her nails were digging into his arm before looking at her.
"We need to talk about the next delivery, Nox."
Rune straightened up. "Not now. Not here."
"There were problems with the delivery of the cocaine and the other delivery was faulty. The ones that arrived alive were sick and-".
"Not now!" he silenced her louder than he had intended. His jaw tightened as he let her see the businessman. "Call tomorrow, we'll talk."
Rune stared at Samantha, then she nodded.
His gaze fell on me. "Enough for today, let's go."
My smile disappeared and I looked at the two of them. Cocaine? Another delivery? Arrived alive? What did she mean? Animals, insects or something like that?
When Rune silenced her, I was even more confused.
How many secrets did he have?
I kept quiet and we left.
But in my mind I went through a lot of things.
Street racing.
Drugs in the club.
Weapons.
Collecting money from innocent people.
Deliveries.
Fights.
Betting.
As I walked to Rune, I glanced up at him.
I opened my lips. "Nox, may I-?"
I stumbled backwards when someone bumped into me.
"Sorry, I didn't see you," the person who had bumped into me stopped and I immediately recognized the voice. I looked up at him with wide eyes.
"Lou. What are you doing here?" asked the man who was my first boyfriend at 16. We were together for exactly one year before we broke up. And shortly after that, I finished school and started working to pay off my father's debts.
That meant that he was not only my first boyfriend, but also the one with whom I had my first time.
"I could ask you the same thing, Daniel," I replied, smiling.
Fortunately, we parted on good terms, without any hatred or quarrels.
Nevertheless, we haven't been in touch since, which was probably more my fault.
When you work as much as I did and have an alcoholic and gambling father, you start to distance yourself from a lot of people.
"Oh, you know that I've always had a weakness for martial arts and yes, I know you don't like illegal things, but hey, you only live once," he laughed and scratched the back of his head.
I smiled. "Well, let's just say that a lot has changed," I explained, and was about to point to Rune. But Daniel had already noticed him and was looking at him with wide eyes.
"You're Nox, the three-time champion. I've seen all your fights and always bet on you. You're a badass."
I looked at Rune in surprise.
He was watching him without blinking. He was staring him down before taking a deep drag of his cigarette and blowing the smoke out through his nose and half-open lips.
"Daniel, huh?"
My gaze returned to Daniel. What was that strange tension all of a sudden?
Daniel laughed slightly. "Yes, it's nice to finally meet you in person." He shook Rune's hand. Daniel's buddies were standing behind him, watching us with tense expressions.
Because it was getting a bit weird, I introduced Rune to my ex-boyfriend. "I still know him from school," I explained. "He was... my first boyfriend and actually the only relationship I've ever had." I smiled sheepishly. Because I had just realized that I had been single ever since. I just worked and had one-night stands or dates, but nothing ever became serious.
Daniel looked at me in surprise. "You're kidding, right? I thought you'd have a new guy right after me. You were hot even back then. You looked really sexy in your cheerleading uniform."
He grinned playfully at me.
I laughed embarrassedly until I felt Rune stiffen and a growl escape him. "What was that?"
Daniel looked back at Rune, pulling his hand back. And somehow it got more and more awkward. No one said anything anymore and Daniel's friends tensed up.
"Um," I started, simply because I had to say something. "It was nice to see you again, Daniel. Please don't get too drunk, okay? And say hi to your mom for me," I smiled at him uncertainly.
I liked Daniel, but we both knew that it was over between us. We were, if anything, just friends and nothing more.
Daniel turned to me and nodded seriously. "I will, and you take care of yourself." His tone sounded tense and his gaze flickered briefly to Rune. "Say hello to your father for me," he added and then pulled me into his arms.
I gently patted him on the back. "Yes... I will," I said.
My father wouldn't remember him at all, he was so busy every day. But he didn't have to know that.
When we stopped looking at each other, I looked at Rune, who was still staring at Daniel. Coldness flared up in his amber eyes.
"So you think she's hot, do you? What exactly? Her ass? Her tits?" His gaze darted to his friends, who all took a step back. He looked back at Daniel. "What do you think of a little offer?" Rune asked suddenly, flicking the butt at his shirt. "You look like you could use some cash. Fight me and earn a few extra bucks. If you win, maybe Kiana will go home with you.«
"Yo, I didn't mean it like that. She was just my first. That was a long time ago," Daniel quickly explained, seeming to watch his step.
I, on the other hand, stared at Rune. What was his problem?
Everyone has a past.
When Rune continued speaking, I looked at him in disbelief.
What did he just say?!
Was I a piece of merchandise to him, or what?! Something he can hand over when he loses?!
Daniel raised his hands. "I didn't want to start any trouble here," he began, and our eyes met. "I know I don't stand a chance against you," he added, looking back at Rune.
"Your first. What?" he repeated the words with a deadly calm in his voice. Before he could answer, Rune struck. Daniel fell backwards, crashing into his friends, and Rune grinned. "You know what, forget it. I can see what you're like, you little pussy."
I screamed and looked at Daniel with wide eyes. None of his friends said a word, as if they were afraid of Rune.
But I wasn't.
"What the fuck?!", I asked Rune, stunned. Then I went over to Daniel. "Hey, are you okay?"
Daniel held his nose, which was bleeding, and then looked at me.
"It's okay, Lou. I understand... You're seeing him, aren't you? I never thought you'd get involved with a criminal like that."
His voice sounded so disappointed.
He looked at his fingers, which were covered in blood.
I didn't know what to say.
Yes, I used to be the sweet, innocent Lou, but times change. And so have I.
When I heard the sound of weapons behind me, I turned around. Several people, including Samantha, were suddenly standing on either side of Rune, pointing their weapons at us.
"Are you okay, Nox?" Samantha's own weapon was almost lost among the machine guns of the five other men standing next to her. "Do we have a problem here?"
Rune shook his head. "No problem. Just a few cowards."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes, aren't you, Da-ni-el?"
I looked at Rune in shock.
What was that about? My gaze wandered to all the people pointing their weapons at Daniel and his group, and thus at me too.
His friends helped Daniel to his feet, with his arms around the shoulders of one of his friends.
"We really don't want any trouble. We're leaving," said another of them. My gaze met Daniel's and he looked away, looking at Rune. "We have no problem," he agreed.
My eyes widened.
What was that?
It looked like he wanted to keep his distance from me.
And all because of Rune, because he put on such a show.
I felt the weapons on my back and it was creepy.
Daniel and his friends left and gradually disappeared into the crowds that had been watching us after the weapons came into play.
When they were gone, I turned to Rune. I looked at him disappointedly.
Why had he behaved like that?
I didn't understand.
I shook my head and turned away. I left the hall quickly, regretting that my bag was in his car. And with it my cell phone and money.
Rune followed me without hesitation, leaving Samantha and her strange men behind. He opened the car with his key and said, "Get in."
I kept walking to the darkness. I had no idea where we were, but I wasn't getting back in that car. His behavior was unacceptable. Why did he do that?!
I heard him grumble angrily. "Get in the damn car, Kiana. I'm really tired and I want to go home now."
I turned around and gave him the bird.
"I don't give a shit! Then drive! I'm not coming," I shouted and turned away again. I kept walking. I wanted to run. This was crazy. Those guns right away! This world was... wasn't mine. I tried to accept it, tried to deal with it. For Rune, because... I seemed to have a thing for him, but this was going too far.
But before I could think about it any further, he walked to me, grabbed me, threw me over his shoulder and put me in the car.
Rune leaned against the wing door and said: "That wasn't a damn question!"
He closed the door, waved to Samantha, who was standing at the door to the hall, shaking her head in amusement, and then got into the car himself. The engine purred and he drove off.