Kiana

34-Kiana

I was sitting on the toilet lid with my legs drawn up against my body. I was sulking.
Firstly, because I couldn't really enjoy my incredible orgasm. Then, because Cal made me out to be just another whore for Rune, and lastly, because they laughed at me for my pronunciation.
"Stupid fuckers, " I mumbled.
My body was still tingling as I thought back to my climax. Rune had really done it, and made me squirt. My cheeks were glowing as I thought about what I had imagined. Tying Rune up was so arousing. To have power over him for once. I hoped I could do that one day.
I bit my lower lip again with relish and stared at my painted feet. But then I sighed and sadness overcame me. Four weeks had passed since the incident with the wedding. Luckily, Rune was already much better and Cal was back on his feet.
I had been so worried over the past few weeks. I had tried to support Rune as much as possible. His well-being was my top priority.
But...
What I had seen there was now part of my world.
I couldn't forget the images.
I tried.
I really tried, but...
I flinched when someone knocked on the door.
"Go away!" I said, still grumbling.
"You do realize that this is my penthouse, don't you?" Rune replied, unimpressed. "Open up, angelo mio."
"I don't care," I replied, but got up from the toilet and stood in front of the door. "I'll open the door, but only if I like the answers to my questions. So think hard, Rune," I emphasized his name. Then I took a deep breath. "What are we? Are you my... boyfriend? Or... am I just one of many and you'll soon get tired of me?"

The idiot took his time answering and seemed to be thinking before he said, "Open the fucking door."
I hesitated and stared at the silly door for a long time.
Is he going to distract me again with his sexiness?
He knew exactly how good-looking he was and what effect he had on me.
I looked down at myself and mentally admonished my vagina to control itself. Then I looked up again and opened the door.
Just a crack.
I looked up at him in a hurt manner.
Then I opened the door completely.
"I want a reply, and I want it now," I demanded, crossing my arms in front of my chest in a nonchalant manner.
Rune sounded me out.
"Hm," he said curtly. "And what kind of answers? Are you and I a couple? 'Boyfriend' and 'girlfriend'? Like in fuckin' kindergarten?"
I raised an eyebrow and scrutinized him. He seemed to be looking for trouble. I realized that he didn't like the topic, but I just wanted to know what we were.

"Explain something to me: if I introduce you to a friend, what would I introduce you as?" I asked another question.
He should think about it seriously. We could play the game again if he liked it so much.
"You would probably introduce me as Nox," the man in front of me replied, then narrowed his eyes. "But where are these friends you want to introduce me to as, I don't know what?"
I pursed my lips and nodded.
"I see," I murmured and looked down at the floor. "I don't have any more friends," I explained.

Should I not have asked these questions? Up to now I had been happy, but....
Something had been gnawing at me since the wedding.
I was just a whore to Rune's so-called business partner.
For Cal, I was just one of many.
I looked up and saw Rune looking straight into my eyes again.
Which of the two was I for him?
Rune tilted his head.
"I'm not a prince on a white horse, Kiana. And I'm certainly not the kind of man you introduce to your mom and dad at Sunday dinner. Not the kind of man you wait for to propose and kneel down in front of a woman and blurt out a declaration of love. You know that. I've told you that clearly." He stepped into the bathroom and closed the door behind him. "But," he began, looking me in the eye for a while. "I haven't already thrown you out of my apartmentafter all these weeks , is telling you not enough about what I", Rune ground his teeth, "feel? Isn't Amore proof that I won't let you go so quickly? The wedding? I told you the last time that I'll give you what I can, and I think I've done that so far. If that's not the case, then you have to tell me exactly what you want, Kiana. Because I'm honest," he started. "I have no idea where this bitching is coming from right now. One minute I'm fucking you with my fingers so well that you flood my living room, and then you jump up and want to hear from me WHAT exactly? That I love you? That you're the one?« The bastard let me digest his words and then asked: »Before this escalates and we both say things again that we only mean half, I'll ask you a question in return: What would you like me to introduce myself as?«
I stared at him for a while.
I wondered whether I should be honest or just leave it at that. But...
"This Carlos called me your 'whore'. He hopes that you don't care about me. And Cal's statement that he portrays me as if I were like the other women you've had. These things hurt me and I thought about it. Is it good that men like Carlos see me only as your whore? Or would I like it more if these men treated me with a little more respect? After all, I am your queen by day, aren't I?" I looked down at the floor again and answered his question: "I would like to introduce you as my partner. Not as Nox or Boss or whatever. But as my boyfriend."
Rune was silent. For a long time.
"And you're stupid enough to listen to Carlos, who said that... when to you? Shortly after his son-in-law was killed on the day he became one? Did it ever occur to you that Carlos might have had more on his mind at that moment than to treat the companion of a close business partner with respect? Would that be your first priority if your child was half dead and had lost the love of her life?" He pursed his lips. "And are you stupid enough to care about what Calgero says right now? Fuck, yes, I've had a lot of women before you. But I'd like to remind you of the lovely Daniel, who was so nice about it that he fucked you first."
Without realizing it at first, I had already taken the shower head and sprayed him with it. I looked at him with wide eyes.
Okay ... I took a deep breath.