Rune

29-Rune

"My dog is sparkling.
Cal smiled and when he wanted to curl up on my sofa laughing, Renata grabbed him by the ears and pulled.
"Your suit! If there's even a single wrinkle, I won't be so friendly anymore."
The Russian woman, with ice-blue eyes, bright red lips and jet-black hair, who had been working as my stylist for years, squeezed her eyes, framed by mascara-lined eyelashes. I just looked at Don.
"Poor guy," I moaned, shaking my head at the sight of the otherwise sinister-looking Doberman's fur, which had been powdered with real gold dust. "They could have just as easily cut your balls off."
"Tsk, tsk. Don't be so dramatic, Nox." Renata walked to me in high heels. At almost six feet tall, she was a giant. "The theme of the wedding is 'gold', so..."
"My dog is gold."
"Just like his diamond-studded leash and collar."
I rolled my eyes and sulked as she tugged at my black suit.
Everything I was wearing was black.
Shirt, jacket, trousers, socks, shoes. Even my chains and the watch on my wrist were matt black. Only my piercings and, of course, my eyes were light.
Which made them look incredibly intense. "When is the lady of the house coming?" Renata asked, her eyes flashing.
Oh, I had to be careful, that woman-eating harpy had already turned a few of her own kind. I didn't think she would be able to free Kiana from her addiction to my cock, but still...
Although... If I let my imagination run wild and pictured a threesome...
No. Only I touched her.
"She's every Mon-".
Ping!
The elevator doors slid open and Kiana stepped in.
She entered wearing only an oversized sweater, leggings and a bun on her head.
And God, I would have loved nothing more than to drag her into the bedroom and fuck her against the wall.
Fuck, I was addicted to this woman.
"Sorry I'm late. The café... Never mind. I'm here," Kiana explained, out of breath, and then walked to me with a smile.
I grinned and kissed her on the cheek. Then I leaned forward and pointed to Renata. "Kiana, this is Rena-"
"No time. I'm Renata, stylist to the sexy Nox here and I also work at Dior. So now you're coming with me, beautiful. I've got a dress, make-up and shoes that scream your name. And," Renata tugged at Kiana's bun, "yes, we'll do your hair too. Urgently."
I gritted my teeth, but instead of telling the stupid cow not to talk over me, I remained calm.
Her father was one of the big bosses of the Bratva, the Russian mafia, and I didn't want to get into a fight with him too. Especially because I knew how he reacted when it came to his only daughter.
So I just nodded and got a beer from the fridge while Kiana was dragged along.
Two hours later, TWO, they came back.
Cal whistled loudly and made big eyes, while my cock twitched like crazy without transition.
Holy mother of God!
Kiana looked like a goddess forged from gold.
The tight, strapless, golden dress emphasized her tits and hips. It was a little wider at the knees and had a slit on the side that let her thighs flash when she walked. Her hair was pinned up in an insanely elegant hairstyle and her entire make-up was gold.
Lipstick, eye shadow, eyeliner, ink. And the same powder that made Don sparkle was also on her skin.
She looked like she was cast in gold.
"Shit," I blurted out, even though I didn't want to.
Renata laughed. "Just wait."
She turned Kiana around and...
No, she couldn't go out like that. Cal and I swore at the sight of the back part that was bare to the ass at the same time. "Fuck."
It was so low that the golden thong with white pearls was visible.
She wouldn't even make it to the limo without my cock.
Kiana turned her head towards us, her back still towards me. "You're swearing all the time, does it look that bad?"
I played with my piercing. Oh... that thong would be her downfall. Pearls? I grinned.
"No, amore. This dress is only bad for me. Because the whole day with a hard-"
"Come on, Nox. There are ladies present. Watch your language. By the way, has he had his tongue pierced too?" she asked Kiana, who slowly turned around.
"What?" Kiana asked with a confused expression and shook her head. "No, not yet."

She was answering Renata, but looking at me. I raised an eyebrow.
Well, the idea itself wasn't bad.
I walked to her, shrugged and as I passed her into the bedroom, I whispered: "I'll do it if you get a nipple piercing."
I didn't wait, but disappeared into the bedroom for five minutes. When I had what I wanted, I grinned and told Cal, Kiana and Renata to go.
"Hey, Nox," Cal said when the elevator arrived. "Don't forget your glitter dog."
I snorted, but then walked back to the elevator and grabbed Don, who was already sitting there happily with his diamond collar and equally sparkling leash. When he realized that he was coming with us, he wagged his stubby tail and barked loudly. And then I wondered what Kiana would think of the little surprise that was waiting for her downstairs.