Kiana

90-Kiana

I looked back and forth between his eyes.
I had to get used to this hair. I had told him that I didn't like hair that was too long, but not that shortly.
What's that saying? The woman is never satisfied.
Well, he was right, it was just hair and it would grow back and get its color back. I took a step back and my eyes fell on the letter I had opened.
I had completely forgotten about it because of his new hairstyle. Grinning, I lifted the piece of paper and held it in front of Rune's eyes.
"Look at this. I've been accepted at the university where Carmen is studying. I can go to university."
He smiled. "Your mood swings are adorable. Are you pregnant?" he joked and then pointed to the pasta. "Andiamo, let's eat." He gave me a kiss and said quietly, "Congratulations. Now I can fuck a student. Hot."
"No way. I have an IUD inside, so nothing can really happen," I said and thought about it.
But then I shook my head and sat down at the table. When Rune sat down too, I took his hand in mine and smiled at him lovingly. "I have you to thank for this. You made this opportunity possible for me."
"That was a birthday present. Hardly worth mentioning." My fiancé squeezed my hand and then scooped some noodles onto her plate. "So, what's tomorrow's plan?"
"No, it's totally worth mentioning. What man would have given me a gift like that? No one. I'm serious, Rune. I'm grateful to you for everything. You've changed my life. I've never been as happy as I am right now." Even though I said these words, my features became sad.
"Tomorrow night is my bachelor party and I wanted to talk to Louis beforehand. What about you? Have you had your suit tailored yet?"
My super-hot chef sighed. "Yes, I have. And I think you should just leave Louis alone, Kiana. Maybe it's time to just accept that he doesn't fit into my, and now your, world. I guess he just can't." He shoved a forkful of noodles into his mouth. "If you push him, he'll just withdraw further. That's how I'd do it, anyway." He laughed softly with his mouth full. "I've been fucking you for months without a condom and I haven't even asked you if you're using contraception. It's lucky you don't have a roast in the oven yet."
I was about to shove a forkful of pasta into my mouth too, but at his words, I looked rather sadly at the plate.
"Do you really think so? But... I grew up with Louis. He was always my big brother. He always protected me and played with me. He was always there for me. I can't just give up." I chewed my lip thoughtfully. Then I popped the fork into my mouth and sighed contentedly. I really did have the perfect man by my side. He was good-looking, dominant in bed, knew how to satisfy me, had a lot of money, wasn't boring and could also cook incredibly well. I swallowed the food and raised a brow.

"Are you always so reckless with women? You could have had a child by now." I picked up another fork and asked: "Would you like to have children one day?"
My counterpart raised his eyes. "I'm Italian, Kitty Cat. Of course I want children. At some point. Not now." He took another bite. "And who knows, there might be a mini Rune walking around somewhere. Besides, I'm not saying you should give him up, just ... let him come to you."
I chewed my noodles and thought about it. A mini Rune?
A pretty cheeky boy was developing in my head, who would only have nonsense on his mind, would have a toy gun in his hand at an early age and would shoot at us.
I shook my head. "I hope they'll only be girls," I muttered and swallowed my food. Then I picked up the glass of wine and sipped it. "Trust me, if any of your previous wives had gotten pregnant, they would have told you by now. After watching you for a while or being in your penthouse, as I was on our first night, you quickly realize that you have a lot of money. Only a fool wouldn't take advantage of that and collect alimony," I explained, pointing at him with my fork. "And about Louis, maybe you're right. But if he doesn't show up at our wedding, I might regret not having spoken to him again."
"Silly girl? Not a little girl, huh?" He laughed and leaned back. "I rarely brought women here. Mostly we're in hotels." He stretched his neck. "And that first time I actually fuck with a condom. Like when we had our one-night stand." Rune took the empty plate from me and put it in the sink. "I think I'd like a boy. When I imagine how many youngsters I'd have to bury in the garden because they think they're good enough for little 'Isabella', it sounds like a lot of work."
I looked at him in surprise. "So I'm one of your exceptions?" Then I blinked a few times. "Isabella? How cute, you already have a name for a girl? Why that name in particular?" I asked curiously and drank from my wine glass again. "Oh, and a boy who brings home lots of girls and becomes like his father would be better?"
I grinned at him. It was hard to believe, but we were talking about topics as if we were a normal couple with a normal life.