Declaration of war!

Mona turned away from the opened window and hurriedly went towards the wooden door and opened it with a smooth motion, the one who was standing behind the door was a young girl wearing extravagant clothing, her beautiful sky-blue eyes had faint traces of innocence to them. She was the first Princess of the Alberta Kingdom, princess Adriana Alberta.

"Oh, Princess Adriana. what brings you here?"

Mona inquired cocking her head curiously.

"Good day lady Mona, I was hoping you would join me for tea, if you don't mind."

Adriana answered with a dimpled smile. Seeing that Mona also showed a faint smile on her face before nodding softly. She didn't really have anything to do today so she was a bit happy about the offer. Also, there were many things she wanted to asked Adriana, as though guessing what Mona was thinking about Adriana hurriedly clapped her hands together in an elegant manner.

"Okay, shall we go to the balcony on the top floor?"

Adriana said cheerfully, turning her body with a smooth motion her long silver hair followed her movements and swayed gently behind her back. Thus, they both made their way towards the balcony on the upper floor of the royal palace.

***

Meanwhile inside a meeting room, the King and Queen were having a discussion with a few of the kingdom's ministers, all high-ranking officials were present, the hall was completely silent to the point that a pin drop could easily be heard at every corner of the room. On top of a well-made wooden table there was a small, rugged box which had blood stains on the corners.

It was delivered a few moments ago by a patrolling knight who was guarding the castle gates, the box had the official signature of the king of Zestril Kingdom written in excellent penmanship.

Inside of the box were the severed heads of the two envoy who were sent out to mediate the disputes between their respective Kingdoms, the captain of the envoy commander Ben also known as Alberta's third strongest, and someone who many of the higher officials had great expectations for, but now that expectation was nothing but a delusion as his severed head was now placed before them. His expression showed surprise and fear at the same time as he died.

The fact that these two heads were the only ones that came back most likely means the others were captured and are treated as prisoners or they had already left this world by some unfortunate means.

The king gritted his teeth in anger, even though he was trying to make peace they throw mud on his kindness, he bit his lower lips as an act to calm the boiling rage slowly accumulating inside his heart. The Queen directed a worried gazed towards her husband who seemed to be reaching his boiling point no he was obviously way pass that.

Considering that the note left behind was signed with the king's official's signature means it was his doing.

"Tch, those detestable bastards!"

"Are they really that desperate to die so badly!!"

"As expected, the times has been so peaceful that those inferior kingdoms have forgotten their place."

Many angry voices sounded the entire hall, each had the same opinion that they were being look down upon. Even though they hadn't done anything within the last few centuries they were still the strongest kingdom on this continent.

"I say we settle this now, let's eliminate those scums who doesn't know their place."

"I agree, those trash will regret their decision of making us an enemy."

"Fufufu.... Well, your majesty what will it be? Are we really going to let our kingdom's reputations be smeared with mud?"

Adelio said taking advantage of the atmosphere within the hall, a small grin was formed on his lips as he voices his opinion toward the king who was sitting on his chair with an angry expression. He was obviously of the same opinion as everyone present. However, there was also hesitation present within his hazel eyes as he clenched his fist.