Bone chilling killing intent

The atmosphere in the vicinity became dangerous a powerful killing intent filled the air, no. A bone chilling killing intent followed by the piercing cold air accompanied by the howling wind sent a shiver down their spine. Nikita didn't move nor did she try to take a defensive stance. She simply waited for the three to make their move.

Swoosh~

The man on the right pulled out his short sword and charged forward, shortening the distance between them in an instant. He promptly slashes horizontally with his short sword.

"Eh?"

The man widened his eyes when his sword slashed through empty air. Before his sword could reach her Nikita had already moved from that spot.

"Argh!"

The man standing in the middle let out a loud cry as his right arm was cleanly removed from his shoulders. From the beginning he was the one she was after. After all her instinct was telling her he was the strongest. It's natural to take out the strongest of the group and finish off the weak one afterword.

"Tch."

The man clicked his tongue as he thrust his dagger still in his left hand. However, a beautiful sword made of ice instantly materializes in Nikita's hand.

Clang~

The sound of swords clashing resounded as sparks flew about. Both Nikita and the man in the middle was pushed back. However, unlike Nikita who only staggered back three feet he had to take five steps back.

(Che isn't this bit*h too strong?)

He wondered. As he looked at his trembling hand, it was only for an instant, but it felt like his left hand had just come in contact with an iron bat. It was common knowledge that demi humans were physically stronger than humans but, Nikita's strength was too absurd.

"Fufu... as I thought you seem capable of giving me a challenge even with only one arm, you're still capable of dealing with my attacks. Not bad."

Nikita muttered her admiration sincerely. It was fun to be able to fight strong opponent it filled her heart with elated joy. However, before she could continue a shadow swooped down from behind her. Suddenly the sound of a blade cutting through the air sounded.

Clang~

Sparks flew as the attacker's sword was easily stopped by Nikita who had effortlessly stopped the blade by creating a dagger with her left hand. She then proceeded to rotate her body 90 degrees swinging her sword in her right hand horizontally towards the attacker's neck.

"!!!"

Suddenly the surroundings changed, the last thing he saw was his headless body still standing on the ground before his head eventually fell noisily to the ground. Soon his body followed with nothing to support its weight, it eventually fell to the ground. Meanwhile Nikita's silver hair fluttered as she was going "Fufufu." while placing her hand elegantly at her mouth.

"Now which one of you wants to be next? Don't worry I'll take my time and be gentle. Let's have fun."

she said as her lips curved upwards into a faint smile. Her smile was so innocent that it would be hard to believed that she had just mercilessly killed someone in cold blood. Meanwhile the other two attacker's brow was twitching.

(This woman... she just brutally murdered one of my companions and now she is laughing like It was nothing)

"Tch! Don't screw with me!"

The one-armed attacker exclaimed.

"Mother of fire blast my target, fire blast!"

He shouted at the same time a magic formation appeared before his outstretch hand. Soon a torrent of flames was shot forward. The cold temperature soon became hot blowing away the cold air. Nikita stared at the flames coming towards her in amusement, she tilted her head slightly as though pondering something.