Announce

I sighed tiredly at Hindu who had shouted such things, the nobles in the surrounding stared at us curiously as the screams of Hindu reaches their ears.

"How about after this banquet we have a duel, the winner has the right to take Lady Isabella's hand in marriage."

He said while seriously gazing at my face. Is he serious It's not like I want Lady Isabella's hand in marriage, I don't even want to get married why doesn't he get it.

"I can reassure you; I have no intention of getting married."

I said calmly. However, he simply narrowed his eyes at me.

"So, are you going to run away now?"

He asks.

"No, I have no intention of running away but, I just don't see any reason why I should duel with you."

"You don't see a reason huh, do you want me to give you a reason?"

He asks somewhat threateningly. Of course, my position doesn't allow me to refuse a noble especially one of Hindu position, it would be really annoying to deal with the consequences later.

(Though it wouldn't hurt to accept his duel, but a part of me thinks it's way too troublesome)

I thought. Ayumu who had been silently watching our exchange decide to speak.

"Why don't you accept it Haruto, I'm really curious about the scale of your magic watching a magic duel between you two would give me a better understanding."

Ayumu suddenly said. Isabella as well as the three women who came along with Hindu widen their eyes, of course Ayumu has never had an interest in anyone before until now, so they were really surprised about his sudden proposal.

"Huh? Really would it be, okay?"

I ask for confirmation.

Ayumu gave a short nod of his head with a gently gaze. Isabella had a relief look on her face with a poor complexion.

(It must have been really hard having to deal with a guy like this all the time)

I secretly thought.

"I'll make all the arrangements once the banquet is over until then why you guys don't enjoy this banquet it's been a while since everyone got to enjoy themselves right?"

Ayumu said while savouring the taste of liquor still in his cup.

"Please accept my sincere apologies to you all for interrupting your peaceful time at this banquet."

Ayumu said while gracefully bowing his head with his right-hand across his chest.

Captivating all the spectators. The noble men look at him with admiration while the female nobles gaze at him with a look of affection. Seeing this I could tell the Kingdom Favours him highly.

(Is this how all the first-rate mages are treated in every nation?)

I wondered.

About that time the announcer of the banquet made his entrance and went towards the main stage. Now standing before the participation in tonight's banquet he then bowed his head towards the nobles presents. The nobles then turn their attention on the announcer who was about to start the announcement.

"Good afternoon nobles of the great Watanabe Kingdom his majesty the King and Queen is about to make their Appearance!"

He shouted.

Behind a large extravagant two-sided wooden door, the King and Queen figure could be seen making their appearance on the stage behind them there was Hinata wearing a slender black dress that was completely glued to her body, her face was extremely calm and composed. Following her from behind was Scarlett who was wearing a beautiful paled blue dress that dance with the movements of her body, unlike her sister she had a charming smile on her face as she waves her hands to the onlookers.

Following from behind at a distance of three meters was Racheal who was wearing a bright yellow dress that slightly reaches her knees, there were sign of childness coming from her, her appearance was cute, unlike her two sisters who one could easily say were the definition of the word beautiful or gorgeous.

The nobles all widen their eyes seeing the stunning beauty of the royal sisters while some of the nobles were praising both the King and Queen for being a cute couple. I also widen my eyes at the Royal sisters while secretly praising the King and Queen they all had red hair if you excluded the king, it's like I'm looking at a group of red roses they were such beautiful sights painting everything in crimson.

The announcer then bowed to the King before stepping to the side, with all attention now on the King he then went towards the front of the main stage.

"Thank you all for coming our beloved Princesses have finally returned after being gone for a whole month it's time we take this occasion to celebrate their safe return!"

The King said with a loud voice echoing throughout the entire venues reaching everyone present.

Cheers and applause rang through the venues as the screams of the noble's present could be heard everywhere, while I was gazing at the main stage Scarletts, and my gaze met, and she then wave her hand with a gentle smile on her face.

"Oh? It seems you and Lady Scarlett have created quite a close bond."

Ayumu muttered as he observed our exchanged.

"Hahaha... I wouldn't say we have a close bond."

I said somewhat embarrassed.

"Well, shall we go see the royal family now? It's time where the nobles will be greeting the royal family, it wouldn't hurt to go greet them you know."

He said while gazing at the royal family standing on the main stage. Isabella also turned her gazed at the royal family with a pleasant smile on her face.

"Well then Haruto shall we go together?"

Isabella suggests with an apologetic face.

"S-Sure."

I said reluctantly while glancing at Hindu who was standing on my right with a bitter expression on his face.

"Tsk..."

Hindu clicks his tongue while walking away into the crowed of nobles who were cheering the royal family, the women by his side also followed his lead.

With that, Isabella and I went towards the royal family who was a few distance away.

"Sorry."

She muttered while glancing away, I wasn't able to see what kind of expression she was making but I could tell from the sound of her trembling voice that she was upset.