Meeting of old friends

Princess Hinata narrowed her crimson eyes over the burnt field still covered with thick smoke from the hero's earlier attack. The damage was at the same level of the highest fire spell known in this kingdom. Perhaps of the same degree as "Fire Blast" a wide range spell that is capable of dealing massive damage. While she was pondering on such things the hero 'Jackson' came running over towards them.

"Hah, well... what do you think of my amazing attack?!"

Jackson asked turning his gazed towards the Watanabe sisters.

"It was most splendid, hero, I'm sure without a doubt that sir hero will become a warrior to be respected."

"I agree, the scale of that attack was breathtaking."

Both Scarlett and Hinata voiced their admiration in one breath. Hearing that Jackson made an expression as though satisfied with their answer as he seemed fairly proud of himself.

"The hero's training seemed to be going really well, your strength had already surpassed an average knight when you were first summoned but now, your strength reached a new level."

Hinata said as her mouth curved upwards into a faint smile.

"Fufufu... I also thought the same, with the hero's assistance our country should be fine in the long run."

Scarlett muttered. Hinata turned her gazed at Scarlett who had a beautiful smile on her face. Words of the conflict had also reached Scarlett ears but, instead of worrying about it like everyone else, she decided to have faith that everything will turn out right in the end.

From Hinata's point of view that was a naïve thought to have but, she couldn't point out her little sister's incompetence. Hinata truly loves her sisters she didn't want her to lose her usual kind and gentle nature and so.

(I will shoulder everything; I'll absolutely make sure they never have to dirty their hands)

Hinata resolves herself. Sensing the change on Hinata's face Scarlett turned her kind round eyes at her while tilting her head curiously.

"Is there something wrong, Hinata?"

"Eh? Ah, its nothing, please don't worry about me."

Hinata said while showing a wry smile on her face. Watching the two beautiful sisters from the front was Jackson who had his mouth into haughty grin. In his previous world he was a loser who had nothing, his father died when he was at a young age, his mother was constantly working so she was always away.

He had no friends he couldn't get a girlfriend either so, being summoned to this world where he could start over was the best thing that had ever happened to him.

(HAH Aha.... I guess I should thank the goddess who decided to summon me, because of her I can start over and claim this world as my own. I can do whatever I want, first thing is to have my own harem. These princesses can have the honour of becoming mine)

He secretly thought to himself. The three of them then left that place and headed towards the garden on the outside. Once they had left the inner perimeter of the royal castle and went through the castle doors, the warmth of the sunbathes their skins as a gently breeze cress their cheek.

They walked towards the centre of the garden where the many different plants and flowers became visible.

Jackson slowly turned his head back a bit, gazing at the two-princess following silently behind him. Princess Hinata was dressed in a yellow gown that looked dazzling beneath the sunlight, her long red hair was tied up in a ponytail that hung on her right shoulders, Princess Scarlett was dressed in a red gown that reaches a bit above her knees, her gorgeous white thigh was visible to the naked eyes, unlike her sister who had her hair tied into a ponytail, Scarlett had hers hanging freely behind her back.