A kings ambitions!

"And that is all."

Scarlett has just finished her long explanation of her time with Haruto with an amicable smile on her face.

"My, my, that was quite a passionate speech just now."

Isabella said with an impish smile on her face. Hearing that Scarlett's cheeks were dyed in a tinged of red. Hinata smiled mischievously at the sight of her younger sister speaking so fervently about a man.

"Hehe he, well I guess even Scarlett can fall in love. Honestly I was really worried about your lack of interest in these things but, when seeing your verve, I can rest assured."

Hinata said as she brought her cup of tea to her mouth. Scarlett hurriedly brought her cup to her lips as a means to hide her embarrassment. However, Jackson had listened to the entire explanation with a disinterested expression the entire time. He didn't like the fact that Scarlett had taken an interest in another man.

(Tch, just when I thought I could make her a part of my harem, she had someone else in her heart)

He gritted his teeth in a show of anger. When Isabella turned her head towards him, she opened her mouth.

"That aside, I'm also curious about Sir hero as well."

Isabella suddenly said.

"Oh, and what are you curious about?"

He tilted his head curiously. Isabella took a sip of her warm tea to wet her tongue as she spoke.

"I'm curious about the world Sir hero originated from, if I recall the hero hailed from a completely different world, right?"

Isabella inquired choosing her words carefully. There were no historical books about the other world where the heroes originated from, she was happy about the chance to finally get some useful information regarding that particular matter.

"Oh, I originally lived in a country called, America."

"America, you say? I have never heard of that country before."

Isabella said pronouncing the unfamiliar name awkwardly. The others also made a confused expression by the unfamiliar name. On this continent there were originally five great nations, however, the fifth kingdom was destroyed long ago during a war between two countries.

It was said that the "spirit of water" was living peacefully in a lake on the outskirts of that kingdom, but when the two nations had started their battle, they discomposed the peaceful lake and painted its water red.

The great water spirit living inside that lake was furious and in a form of punishment the water spirit caused a natural disaster in the form of a tsunami completely destroying the fifth kingdom on this continent, thus, leaving only four nations of power remaining.

"Hmmm…. I heard that the spell bestowed onto us to summon the heroes was a powerful spatial magic capable of disrupting space and dimension. To bring someone from a completely different dimension over to ours the gods really are amazing."

Hinata voice her amazement in a tone filled with pride. Hearing that the others nodded their heads, spatial magic was a magic that usually cannot be used by regular humans, due to its complexity, it also took up a ridiculous amount of magic power. Which is why it was said to be impossible for a single human to use it on their own.

"Sigh, so could you guys inform me more about heroes and goddesses and demon's you guys are so afraid of."

Jackson suddenly said. Hinata nodded her head before she began speaking.

"This world was once ruled by superior beings known as the elemental goddess; each kingdom had their own goddess that they worship. Of course, this means that each kingdom had their own hero who was summoned by the elemental goddess. However, more than three hundred years ago, that wasn't the case."