Urgency!

In an unknown place somewhere in the world, there was an Orb floating in an emptied dark space, releasing electric spark as it hovered in the air. There were four smaller orbs orbiting the energy core as if they were suns dancing around a planet. The four orbs each had different colours. Red, blue, green and brown. The four orbs then glowed faintly before taking the form of humans.

The red orb took the form of a beautiful woman who was in her early twenties, with flaming red hair. Her eyes were extremely sharp, and her atmosphere was fierce giving the image of a rose with sharp thorns. She donned a long red dress which completely covered her feet.

The blue orb took the form of a young girl in her mid-teens, with wavy blue hair and ocean eyes. There was an air of dignity and calmness oozing from her surroundings. Her dress was completely blue with wave like pattern going across it.

The green orb took the form of a beautiful woman in her mid-twenties. With straight green hair that reaches her back. Her deep green eyes gave the impression of maturity. She seems to be quite dazed as her eyes seems to be focusing elsewhere. Her green dress fluttered gracefully exposing her fair white thigh.

The brown orb took the form of a small girl who seems to be roughly 12 years old. Her short bob cut hair was a deep shade of black. Her immaturity and childishness still remained of her face. Small tears could be seen from the corner of her adorable eyes as if she was sleepy. She donned a short mini white skirt.

All four-goddess stared at the energy core with a gloomy expression. The energy core was releasing sparks of electricity while radiating a strong heat.

"The dimension is crumbling, if this keeps up the worlds will overlap with each other."

The red-haired woman said while gazing at the energy core. The other goddess also nodded their heads.

"Sigh... we all understand that much, instead of complaining why don't you use your brain and help us find a way to stabilize the infinity orb."

The blue haired girl said sighing lightly.

"What did you say, brat?! Tch, I hate that arrogant attitude of yours. You haven't change one-bit haven't you!?"

"Hmm... change, why should I change? I'm perfect unlike a certain old hag I know."

The blue-haired girl, the goddess of water, Aqua said mockingly. At that the red-haired woman Aetna the goddess of fire glared at her as though to rip her into a thousand pieces.

"This bitch!"

Aetna shouted while glaring at the blue haired girl. Feeling her glare, the blue haired girl simply shrugs her shoulder without a care.

"As expected of a vulgar woman, your way of speaking is tasteless as always."

Aqua said, sighing.

"Shut up! for someone who's body is so tiny it's amazing how you always think your better than me, the only reason I haven't turn you into ashes already is because I'd get into trouble for it."

Aetna said with a huff, while folding her slender arms against her voluptuous chest as though showing off. The blue haired girl, Aqua simply looked at her as if she was looking at the world's most pitiful creature.

"Aqua and Aetna, could you two stop arguing for a second, you're both giving me a headache."

The green haired woman sighed while turning her gaze away. Aetna glared fiercely at her and huff through her nose.

"Well, the only thing we can do is maintain the stability of this world. I'm not sure how long our powers are going to hold out, after all our powers are not absolute and we can only manipulate the element, we govern. If we run out of power, it's over."

She said with a gloomy face.

"It's a good thing our powers are enormous otherwise this world would have parish long ago."

The green haired woman, Hera said turning her gazed towards the other goddess. The world had lost its stability ever since the god of creation had vanish, the four goddesses had been the one who maintain order in the world since then however, it's impossible for them keep the dimensions walls from crumbling unlike the god of creation, sooner or later the world will overlap with the other worlds.

"I think we have something else we need to worry about, muu."

The little girl said with a sleepy face said.

"Hmm... and what is that?"

She asks curiously. The other goddess turns their attention towards the small girl.

"Some days ago, I felt the presence of demons in the lower worlds, so they are probably back... muu."

She said while yawning cutely. Hearing that the expression of the other three goddesses all change instantly.

"Ar-are you sure?"

She asks fearfully. The little girl nodded her head faintly. Seeing that Hera sighed quietly.

"Gaea's sensory ability has never been wrong, so it must mean they were able to break the barrier of the heroes then."

"Impossible! we even added our own magic power to that barrier there shouldn't be anyone capable of breaking that barrier."

Aetna exclaimed, loudly while clenching her fist. Those bastards turned on us as soon as the god of creation left,

'The world belongs to demons' my ass.'

"Will you calm down getting angry won't change anything."

Aqua said, sighing. Once the space had calmed Aqua narrowed her blue eyes faintly as she pondered to herself.

(Hmm... those demons were Seale away by the combined powers of the great heroes as well as the godly weapons created by masters' powers. But... the possibility of someone breaking the barriers should be small after all we all used our divine powers to hold back the seal unless...)

Aqua's eyes opened wide as she thought of something...

"You guys remember the energy core that contains the seal, right? Do you think someone maybe destroyed the core which is why Gaea felt the presence of demons?"

Aqua asked. At that a huge hush fell over the surroundings.

"Impossible, that core was hidden by us. There shouldn't be anyone in the current era who knows about its location."

Hera said, shaking her head in refusal.

"Mm.... Here's a thought. Are you one hundred percent sure that we did manage to seal all the demons? Demons are being capable of living for a long time, remember. A mere three hundred years should be nothing for them. What if some actually escape and were in hiding and decided to show themselves now?"

Aetna asked.

"I-If that's the case isn't this bad! Won't another war occur if the remaining demons gets freed!"

Aqua paled, the situation wasn't good. They already have their hands full dealing with the unstable dimensions but, now they have to deal with demons too.

"You two calm down."

Hera's calm voice echoed.

"Th-then what should we do now, were stuck here. The moment we move the world will fall apart."

She asks, glaring at Hera with a troubled look.

"It's time for us to summon the four great heroes, we need their power once again, don't you agree Aetna?"

She said calmly. Turning her gazed towards the person in question. Hearing her name, she frowned before nodding her head simply.

"It's decided then. Shall we get started?"

"So were going to summon those guys again huh, it's going to take a lot of magic power to summon someone from another world."

She said sighing. Though they didn't really have any other options available right now.

At that, they all glowed faintly and a large magic circle measuring roughly 30 cm in diameter was formed. The circle had a symbol and many intricate patterns in the middle while releasing a blinding light.

"The time has come when the heroes will descend upon us once more."