Why should I show mercy?

"Hahaha."

Hearing the words of Alya, the bald man let out a small laugh before putting on a smile.

"You know what? My boss like fierce woman like you, why don't you become his woman. You do have a nice figure."

He said while gazing at Alya's body, there was slight lust within his eyes when staring at her curves. However, the mocking smile that was once on Alya's face contorted into a disgusted expression as she heard the man's words.

She then made a small gesture with her right hand and the wind within the atmosphere became restless.

SWOOSH~

Four dense winds in the form of blades went straight into his direction. The bald man immediately sensed danger and moved out of the trajectory of the closest wind blade. It missed him by a mere millimetre. He then swung his sword towards the next wind blade coming towards him. Once his sword made contact with the wind blade it disperses within the atmosphere. However, the danger hasn't passed yet. Two more wind blade were making their way towards him at frightening speed.

Seeing that his expression became slightly irritated.

"Mother of earth protect me from all danger, mud wall."

He bellowed. A magic circle then appeared on the soil, soon the ground began to elevate forming a huge thick wall of 20 meter and 10 cm wide. The two-wind blade both dispersed once they had made contact with the mud wall.

Once the bald man had realized that Alya's attack had been cancelled out his expression became slightly smug.

"You humans are far too arrogant."

A soft and cold voice then entered his ear from behind. The bald man promptly turns his gazed behind him, but it was too late he felt a sharp pain which made his smug face turned into a grimaced. His right arm has been completely severed cleanly from his shoulder. His arm was now in Alya's hand who was standing behind him.

"Arrrgh. You bi*ch!!"

The bald man exclaimed loudly as he roared.

"Oh, that's not a pleasant thing to call a lady, you know. Do you want me to take your left arm as well?"

Alya ask while showing a faint smile, however, when looking at her smile any onlooker would say it's beautiful, but if one looked closely there was something terrifying about her smile. The bald man gritted his teeth as he tried to stop the bleeding of his hand.

"Good boy, just stay put. It seems Haruto is enjoying himself."

She said with a smile.

***

Clang~

The sound of metal clashing resounded. The brown-haired man thrust his long sword towards my abdomen, sensing the danger I parried his swing with my sword before stepping back.

"It seems your friend over there has lost, we can still forgive everything you're doing if you promise you won't trouble that village, you know."

I said gazing at the brown-haired man.

"Humph, it makes no difference if he lost, I'll still kill you and have fun with that woman later."

He said before running towards me, he then twisted his body and swung his sword towards my neck.

Watching the movement of his sword, I swung my sword vertically at the moment it was about to come in contact with my neck. My face grimaced from the force. I was pushed back 5 feet, while he took 3 steps backwards.