Turmoil, and introduction

A heavy atmosphere fell over the room as both ladies with inhuman beauty continued to stare at the other, I immediately thought for a long moment trying to find the best way to explain the situation. Lying about Alya's identity would only make this worst at this point so the best thing to do is to come clean it seems.

"Princess, please allow me to introduce you to Alya, my partner."

I said, while showing a small smile on my face. Hearing my words Scarlett tilted her head seemingly confused.

"P-partner?"

She mumbled it seems she may had misunderstood what I had said as her face became bright red. What was going on in her head? I couldn't tell but it gave me a bad feeling.

"Fufufu... is it a good idea to introduce me in that way Haruto? From the Princess point of view, you had some unknown girl in your bedroom alone, so phrasing it like that will only heighten her imagination and create unwanted misunderstanding."

Alya said, but then a mischievous smile bloomed on her face as she continued.

"Although I wouldn't mind being introduced in that kind of way."

Alya said batting her eyelashes with a small giggle while placing her hands at her mouth. For some reason I could tell she was really enjoying herself. But it's true the way I explained things was rather insufficient, I honestly don't want any misunderstandings between us.

"No, I didn't mean it like that Lady Scarlett."

I said, realizing the meaning of Alya's words just now, I don't want her to think of me as some pervert, or rather I will die of embarrassment if she thinks so. Observing our exchange quietly Scarlett smiled coldly before turning to Alya who had a rather bright smile on her face.

"You! What do you mean by your Sir Haruto's wife?"

Scarlett asked, turning a fix stare towards Alya. Hearing such question being directed towards her Alya snuggled up closer to my arms, my body instinctively stiffen from the sensation of her warmth radiating through her clothes.

"We aren't officially married as of yet, but I guess you could say we are soulmate. Our love is guided by the heavens, isn't that right, Haruto?"

She said, sending me a fleeting glance on my side.

"Eh, ah... well I guess you could say that... ahaha."

I said awkwardly, while feeling the room temperature heat up a bit. I hope it was just my imagination. Seeing the two of us glued together Scarletts face became bitter as she immediately pulled my left arm with unnatural strength unbefitting of her slender arms.

"He-hey umm... lady Scarlett don't you think you're pulling a bit hard?"

"What are you saying she can, but I can't?"

She asks with a sharp gaze directed at me. I tried to retort but I couldn't for some reason, was she always this strong?

"Now, now Princess, we can at least share him, you know."

"What am I to you, an object? And stop pulling my arms so much."

I said, feeling the slight pain in my left arm, seeing that Alya also pulled my right arms with a great amount of strength. "Do you have something against my arms."

I wanted to yell but the pressure coming from either side made me held my tongue, after a while I had finally broken free from the two beauties, but I could still feel the numb pain from both my arms. Now that everyone had calm down, I took a seat on an empty chair, seeing that Scarlett also decided to take a seat facing me, though I could still see an irritated look on her face as she glared at Alya who casually seated herself on my bed ignoring the stare she was receiving from the princess.