Rain DM X FM

Hey guys I know I said that I wasn't going to update this book until Christmas, but I got a request from one of the best writing duo in the Hollywood Undead fan fiction universe and I had to complete it for them. So Awoken Monster this is for you.

I hope it is cute enough for you.

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

FM.p.o.v

I look outside my kitchen window to see it is raining quite heavily. I know it's not normal for it to rain that often here in California, but I am not going to freak out every time it does rain here. We are currently on a tour break and so far no ones have met up with each other and all we do is a group text chat about how we should meet up soon but we never act upon it.

A set of loud, rapid knocks on my door interrupts my thoughts. " Dylan, let me in please." the person on the other side of my front door pleas. I feel like I recognize that voice from somewhere, but I don't know who or where from. It might be one of the guys, but they would tell me before hand and the wouldn't need to plea would they?

I hurry to open the door and find out who is on the other side. I gasp when I see who it is. Danny is standing at my doorstep; soaking wet, bruised, bloody and scared. He was looking a bit frantically to see if he had been followed. I gently put my hand on his arm and get him to come inside my house. His skin was cold, probably from the fact that it's raining and he doesn't have a coat on.

I leave him standing in my hallway so I can get a towel to dry him off. Fortunately, I had just done a load of towels and they had just finished drying. They are still really warm, so it should help Danny warm up a bit. I head back to Danny, who seems to be in a state of shock.

"Hey Danny I'm going to get you dry now." I tell him. I start drying his face and hair carefully with the towel. I really need to get him changed into some dry clothes otherwise there is no point of me doing this. I also need to clean any cuts I will find on him. Poor dude, I wonder what happened to him.

I gently take his hand into mine and I explain everything I do as I am doing them. He seems pretty out of it, but you can't be sure if he can hear things right now and if I said nothing then it could scare him. He might suddenly snap out of the shock and be really scared and attack me which is something I don't want. If there is one thing I know about Danny is that he is a skilled boxer and he could whoop my ass any day of the week if you gave him the chance.

I lead him into the living room and I manage to get him sitting down on the sofa. I need to get him out of his soaked clothes and into some dryer ones which will have to be mine. I don't have any clothes that are his size exactly, but my size should be close enough. I won't push him to tell me what happened, but if he tells me then I will listen to everything and help him where I can.

He suddenly snaps out of the shock and the tears start to slowly fall down his face, but then gain speed and he is sobbing. I put the towel down and get him to look at me. "It's okay now, Danny, you're safe here no one is going to hurt you." I tell him. I wrap my arms around him and hug him gently as I don't know how badly he is hurt. He hugs me back tightly and sobs into my shoulder.

I rub circles into his back and try and calm him down. "Danny, calm down buddy, I am going to make sure whatever happened won't happen again." I tell him. "I know that's why I ran here." He says once he calms down a little. I keep rubbing circles into his back until he calms down completely. "I need to see what injuries you have and I need to get you some dry clothes." I tell him.