Rags to Riches DM x J3T

Okay so this is the last one shot I will add before I get round to doing the requests.. Please bear in mind that I am coming up to the end of my current college course so I am going to update on a slightly less regular basis because I do have a lot of work to finish off and not a lot of time to do it in. You can still leave a request and I will get round to doing it..

This is an AU loosely based around Iron Fist so I am using the whole Dad's run an office together and one set of parents died and that kind of thing...

~3~3~3~3~3~3~3~3~3~3~3~3~3~3~3~3~3~3~3~3~3~3~3~3~3~3~3~3~3~3~3~3~3~3~3~3~3~3~3~3~3~3

George p.o.v

You'd think that being the heir to a massive fortune and a massive corporation would make you the most spoiled brat on the planet or really happy because you can go out all the time and spend loads of money. Well, I am neither of those things, my parent's never spoiled me and I am twenty-one years old ow. I am rarely happy because people always treat me differently because of how wealthy I am. I don't really have many true friends either. Too many people try to take advantage of my and threaten the reputation of the company so I only have four friends I trust the most.

I went to public school with Jordon Terrell, Jorel Decker, Dylan Alvarez and Matthew Busek. There was another guy called Aron Erlichman but he became a bit of a dick after a while so we kicked him out of our friendship circle. I am currently fed up with being in the office so I told my dad that I was going to go out for lunch and then go and relax with Jorel if he was around and available since Jorel has been sent to boarding school a few times. My dad was fine with that, he usually is. I walked out of the office and to the nearest café to grab lunch. I was just about to text Jorel to find out if he wanted to meet up with me but he got there first.

Jorel: Meet me at the local/nearest park. I would have met you at Bernie's but I am trying to help someone who might need more help than I can give.

Me: Sure! I will be there in five.. What do you mean by the whole helping someone thing?

Jorel: Remember that shy blonde kid in Jordon's class that your dad is the godfather of?

Me: Yeah I do. Didn't he go missing like two years ago after his parent's house caught fire.. Why are you asking this now??

Jorel: I found him unconscious in the park. He needs medical help real bad but you know what hospitals are like when people don't have insurance..

Me: Yeah, I know.. I am on my way as I type. We'll either take him back to mine and I'll pay for a doctor to come look at him or I will figure something else out. Either way dad will help us out for sure especially since it is his godson we are dealing with.

Jorel: Thanks dude, you might just be a lifesaver. See you in a min!

I don't care how weird people will think I am since I am now running to the park and I am in a full suit get up. Jorel was near the entrance to the park with the unconscious blonde in his arm. If I remember correctly the kid was definitely in most if not all of Jordon's classes in high school. The kid looked like he was on death's door if I was honest. "Hey Jorel, do you know what happened to him?" I ask, taking the blonde from him since he was struggling. "Not really, I know he is battered but he was awake when I walked up to him and he recognized me but then a minute later he passed out and I had to catch him," Jorel says as I carried the kid towards the shade. The heat of Los Angeles won't help the poor kid out at all.

"I'll call dad, he'll come and get us I think. This is worse than I thought," I tell Jorel after I laid the kid back down in Jorel's arms again and he made sure that the kid's still breathing. I know dad isn't too busy today so he should be able to help us. I just pray that the kid can survive long enough so we can save his life. I gave Jorel my blazer so we could cover the kid more and see if that does anything to help him out. I take my phone out of my pocket to call my dad, this kid's life depends on this phone call. I press my dad's name in my contacts and then dialed the number. I was relieved that he picked up straight away.