One More Night CS x FM

So this request is for the lovely AwokenMonster. If you haven't checked out their work I suggest you do. They are on AO3 and fanfiction.net, they have a lot of awesome stories to enjoy.

I am aware that this is a TM x DM one as well as a FM x CS one shot, it's just how this has worked out.

This one is title inspired by the Maroon 5 song One More Night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How could you?" Jordon screams at his boyfriend who had just admitted to him that he cheated on him with a girl down at the local club last night. "I was drunk Jordon, it didn't mean anything. I don't even have her number," Dylan shouts back, mumbling the last part as he tried in vain to defend himself and his actions. "Yeah of course it didn't mean anything, just like it seems the last three years of our relationship don't seem to mean anything to you," Jordon replies sarcastically, feeling like Dylan just didn't care about them anymore. Their relationship could easily be over and he wasn't sure if he wanted to fight for it back.

"I'm going to stay at Danny's house while you stay here and have a long hard thing about just how much our relationship actually means to you," Jordon says after a few minutes of silence went by. Dylan was still not trying to defend himself further or trying to make the relationship with Jordon work. Jordon left the room to pack his bags because the silence became unbearable. He was sure that Danny and his wife Theresa would let him stay with them for at least a few nights. Dylan didn't follow him, he just stood there in the living room too busy thinking about the events which could have juts destroyed his relationship. He knows he has really screwed up this time and he will have to do something really special and unique to win Jordon's love, affection and more importantly trust back.

Jordon wasn't sure exactly how long he is going to have to stay at Danny's for, but he knew it would be until Dylan somehow managed to prove himself as a loyal boyfriend. He wasn't surprised that Dylan didn't follow him up and beg him to stay but it still hurt as he left the apartment. He know that it is wrong to turn up to someone's house unannounced but Danny had told him that his door was always open if they need him for anything. Jordon knew that the advice, support and help Danny has to offer would be very much appreciated and needed. As he drove to Danny's house he debated on calling ahead to the brunette to let him know that he was coming over.

Then again, if Danny would say yes to him anyway Jordon didn't have the need to call him and didn't see much point in calling him. He felt numb, betrayed and hurt yet he wasn't finding himself crying as he drove to the friend's house. Maybe the crying would come later once he made it to Danny's and all his emotions had settled and the acts set in. Right now, though Jordon was just focused on driving safely. He wanted to make it to Danny's house in one piece. He felt relieved as he saw that Danny's house was within sight. He was close to someone who would help him feel like he wasn't losing his mind. Dylan was going to show his true intentions to Jordon soon enough and then they would decide if they would stay together or not.

Danny saw Jordon pull up to the house while he was playing with his daughter outside. He noticed Jordon was struggling with his emotions so he sent his daughter inside to play with her doll house so he could help his friend out. "Jordon, what happened dude?" Danny asks Jordon when the older male gets out of his car and walks towards Danny. "Dylan cheated on me Dan, he went out last night and slept with a girl," Jordon says and Danny just listened to every word that Jordon had to say. "Oh Jordon, I take it you want to stay for a little bit while you and Dylan work everything out?" Danny asks Jordon. It almost seemed like Danny was a bit of a mind reader. "Yes please Danny. The silence between us was unbearable," Jordon says and Danny goes to the trunk of the car and pops it open.