Superhero Landing CS X DM

Superhero AU

Ages Powers

Danny: 23 | Elemental Manipulation & Telepathy

George: 33| Super Strength & Precognition

Jorel: 34|Empathy/ Emotional Manipulation & Animal Morphing

Jordon: 31| Super speed & Illusion Manipulation

Dylan: 30| Control weather & Telekinesis

The first power they have is the one they are born with and the second one they get when they turn 21.

Italics is Danny speaking in people's heads

This is when news programs are on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

??? p.o.v

"And in other news, today marks twenty years since the Ragan brothers went missing from their family home as it went up in flames. George and Daniel Ragan's bodies were never discovered at their family home and no one has seen them since." A reporter says, and I sighed. I used to be best friends with George, I was there at the birth of his little brother and we were all really close. Then the fire happened, and they said everyone died. After a few days they recovered Margo and Kevin's bodies, but the bodies of the boys were never found which led to the police to believe that they are alive and out there somewhere, maybe in LA or somewhere else, but no one has found them or even seen them since the day before the fire. I have kinda been mourning for the last twenty years, but since I don't truly know whether or not my friend and his brother are truly dead I can't quite do it.

"That's right, no one has seen them since. The police are launching a fresh appeal to find out what happened to those children. Daniel was 3 when he went missing so if he is still alive he would be 23 now and George was 13 when he went missing and he would be 33 now if he was alive. The police have also released these photos of what the boys would look like now to help people if they decide to assist the police in their search," Another reporter says and as he talks about the boys he shows the last known pictures of the boys then the police generated ones. Danny looked so cheeky and he was a cheeky toddler back then. George was mature for his age, his mom said it was his coming of age power showing already. Seeing the pictures make me miss them more and want to find them.

My name is Jordon Terrell, I am 31 years old and I have the super speed and illusion manipulation powers. I live with two other people who also have powers, but we keep our powers hidden from the world. Jorel Decker was sitting next to me, he is 34 and he has Empathy/ Emotional Manipulation and Animal Morphing. The other person living with us is Dylan Alvarez and he is 30 and he has the ability to control the weather and Telekinesis. Jorel was watching the news with me and he knew about my friendship to the missing boys. "Hey Jordon, wanna go out and see if you can find them later? Like me and you can go out and I'll go North Hollywood and you go South?" Jorel asks me.

"Yeah, might as well try. It has been driving me a little crazy not knowing where they are and now knowing the possibility they might be alive," I tell him. Jorel smiles at me, I have told him about them in the past and he showed a lot of interest in helping me find them or get closure kinda like the police have been trying to do. I have been to Margo and Kevin's graves and I have seen the teddies people have left in memory of Danny and the soccer balls they have left for George's memory. It makes me sad to think they could be gone and I will never see them again. "Yeah, I bet it is. I think they are still alive. We just have to think of where they might have run off to in fear," Jorel says, it makes sense to me.