Jumpscares DM x CS

I am doing another kind of fluffy one shot. I am using the knowledge that I have on a certain horror game to make this one shot.

Slight AU

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Danny p.o.v

"Happy birthday baby bear," I hear Jordon say to me and I opened my eyes to see him smiling at me. "Thank you, Jordy," I tell him, and I wrap my arms around his neck. He looks into my eyes and I press my lips to his. He kisses me back and rolls over and takes me with him. I giggled and snuggled into him. "You're welcome Danny," he tells me, and I didn't want to get up at that moment. I wasn't going to have Scarlett till later. This means I can have a little lie in if I want to. "Do you want to have some snuggle time Danny? I will make you breakfast in a little while," he tells me. I reply to him by snuggling into him and he chuckled. "I take that as a yes then Danny," he tells me, and I nodded at him. "I just want cuddles," I tell him, and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Then snuggle time we shall have Danny," he tells me, and I giggled. He kissed the top of my head and I smiled at him. I looked up to him and I kissed his chin because at the position I was in that was as high as I can reach right now. "You are adorable little Danny bear," he tells me, and I just look into his eyes. He looks right into my eyes and I could just see the love in his eyes. "I love you Jordy, but I am not adorable," I tell him, and he just chuckles at me. "I love you too Danny, you are adorable my little bear," he tells me, and then he boops me on the nose. I twitched my nose, but I couldn't boop him back because he kept moving back each time I keep trying to get him. "That's not fair, you booped me on the nose so why can't I do the same?" I ask him.

"Because I like teasing you," he tells me, and I used that moment to gain victory by getting him on the nose. He was very surprised but once he saw me with a cheeky smile on my face he smiled. "Okay you got me," he says, and I chuckled. "I will always get you eventually," I tell him, I knew Jordon wasn't going to let me get away with it that easily though. He had a grin on his face and I could only guess what was coming next. "You are not going to get away with it though," he tells me, and I smile at him. "Alright then, do your worst," I tell him, knowing full well what I was expecting to happen next. He is going to tickle me and for once I don't mind. He flipped us so that I was on my back and he had a hand on my chest, so I wouldn't get up.

Then he started tickling me mercilessly and I was like a wriggly worm under his grip. I was laughing my head off and he was so happy that I was happy for once. "Jordon please stop," I tell him after a few minutes. My stomach was starting to hurt from all the laughing and I was starting to have enough of being tickled. "Well, because you said please, I'll stop this time," he tells me, and I let out a sigh of relief and he stopped tickling me. I hugged him, and he hugged me back. I settled back down into bed and he looked at me with a smile on his face. "I'll go make you some breakfast and you can have it in bed since you are the birthday boy," Jordan says, and I just use this an opportunity to relax and keep having a bit of a lazy morning.

I was starting to fall back to sleep when Jordon came in with my breakfast about twenty minutes later. It had a candle on it and Jordon was singing happy birthday to me as he brought the waffles over and placed them on my lap. He kisses me on the cheek and gets his phone out to film me blowing the candle out and him singing happy birthday to me, so he could send it to my mom and the rest of the guys. "Happy birthday bear," he tells me, and I blow my candle out and I look at him and smile. He loves recording little moments like this. He says when he is old and grey he wants to look back at all of the cute moments. "Thank you boo," I tell him and start eating the waffles with all the syrup he has put on it.