Who am I? DM x DK

TRIGGER WARNING, I REPEAT TRIGGER WARNING!!!!!

This is my first one shot of this type so be nice!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Don't jump please," a male shouts to his younger friend who is standing on the ledge of a very high roof. Their other friends all stand near the entrance to the stairs, hoping the eldest of the group could convince the male to come down from the ledge before it was too late. "You're not going to change my mind," the male who is standing on the ledge calls back, he takes another step towards the edge and they all hold their breaths to see if he would actually take that fateful step off the ledge. There was a bottle of pills on the floor that were empty next to some beer bottles and one bottle of gin so if they did manage to talk him down they would have to take him to hospital for an overdose. They think about what brought them back to this fateful night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ three months ago G.P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm making my way down to the hospital because I was called by a nurse to say someone called the ambulance on my young friend Danny and I was on the top of his emergency contact list. They weren't going to tell me what was wrong, all I know is he collapsed and lost a lot of blood and they took him for surgery. I'm going to be the good big brother figure I am and help Danny recover from this even if it does mean our planned tour gets postponed because I doubt he'd be okay to perform two weeks after major abdomen surgery. I arrived into the main reception because I was called from the emergency department, but they told me that he wasn't going to be in there after surgery, they would take him to ICU for monitoring.

The receptionist told me where to go and she hoped my friend recovers soon. I walked towards the elevator and soon I was on the intensive care floor. I have no idea where Danny is though since I wasn't given a room number. I used the hand gel and told them through the intercom that I was here to see Daniel Murillo and they let me in, it seems they were expecting my arrival. They took me to his room and said he'd wake up soon since he was no longer under sedation and it was up to him if he told me exactly what happened. Danny looked alright, he was just incredibly pale, and he was in a hospital gown. I took his hand in my and rubbed the top of it with my thumb. He seemed to start responding to my touch.

His eyes slowly fluttered open a few minutes later and I smiled at him. He gave me a weak smile back before I saw pain in his eyes. They did say they gave him some pain killers, but I bet movement is going to hurt. "Hey Danny boy, how are you feeling?" I ask him, speaking a bit quieter than usual because Danny has only just come round from general anaesthetic. "Hello George, I'm tired and sore, but I'll be okay," Danny tells me, and he gives my hand a weak squeeze. I still don't know what happened, so I might ask him when he is feeling more awake. If everything goes to plan, then he will go home to my care tomorrow when I can bring him one of his spare outfits because they cut him out of his. A nurse came in and explained to Danny after she gave him a check over that he could go home tomorrow once I brought some clothes and he'd be on bed rest for a couple of weeks.

Danny has been awake for a little while now, so I want to ask him if he knows exactly what happened and how he has ended up in the hospital. "Danny what happened, they won't tell me. They said it was up to you if you tell me or not," I ask him, and he looks down to his hands and messes with the IV canula a little. "You're not going to judge me or hate me if I tell you?" he asks me, and I sit on the edge of the bed and hold his hands to show him that I was going to support him. "I'm not going to judge you Danny," I tell him, and he looks into my eyes. Whatever he was about to tell me was making him really nervous. "I wasn't being completely truthful when I told you I am a guy. I was born a woman and I'm almost completely transitioned now," he tells me, fearful of my reaction to this news.