The Best Day of My Life CS X DM

Danny p.o.v

What if he changes his mind?

What if we get there and he says no?

What would I do with my life?

I love him so much but I am really freaking out.

Today I am marrying Jordon Terrell aka Charlie Scene. Nobody ever expected that the party animal of the band would ever settle down and nobody expected that it was going to be me that tamed the wild crazy party animal. Yet here were are on my wedding day in a room getting ready for the day ahead.

"Are you okay Danny?" Kyle my older brother asks me. Jorel, my best man turns around to look at me after Kyle spoke. "Yeah, just got wedding day nerves I guess," I tell him. It's not the whole truth but then again it is not a total lie either. "Are you scared that it isn't going to go right?" Jorel asks me. By now Kyle had his arms around me, trying to keep me from losing it. "Yeah, what if this is just a lie?" I ask, going quiet.

"Danny, I have known Jordon all my life. He told me about how he felt about you for years, he isn't going to change his mind now, he isn't a total dickhead," Jorel says, hugging me from the front as Kyle was hugging my back. "Don't worry little bro, everything is going to be fine, you'll see, now let's finish getting you ready and go and find Scarlett," Kyle says messing my hair up completely.

Jorel got the hairbrush and made me sit down. He then took five minutes styling my hair until he thought it was smart enough for the event and put some hair gel in. I was getting the tuxedo jacket on when there was a knock on the door. "Are you boys presentable?" Theresa, my ex-wife asks from the other side of the door. "Yeah Reese, you can come in," I say, my voice back to a more confident tone.

She walks in with Scarlett holding her hand. Theresa has been very understanding throughout the whole time. She knew that my heart was no longer in the relationship and we broke it off on very good terms. She allows me to have Scarlett whenever I am able to and she made sure that I knew everything that was going on in her life and face-timed whenever we were on tour.

"You look amazing Danny, you still can't tie ties though," she says with a chuckle. She sorts my tie out for me and Scarlett waits patiently for me to be available for a cuddle. I love my daughter, she looks so pretty in her little golden dress and her curls fell on the side. She was going to be the ring bearer and we decide to include Ava by making her a flower girl like she asked to be. Scarlett runs to me for a cuddle, "so is Uncle Charlie going to be my papa now?" she asks. I smile, "Do you want him to be?" I ask her. "Yeah, but you're still my daddy," she says snuggling into me tightly. Everyone in the room laughs at her cute antics.

Then Theresa leaves Scarlett with me and my mom walks in. "My beautiful boy, I can't believe I am going to be walking you down the aisle today. I am so proud of you," she says hugging me gently and kissing my temple. "Hey mom, I am a bit sad that dad can't be here to see this," I says, hugging her back. She gives me a sad smile, "Well you know what your dad is like. I am not sure he would have accepted this to be honest with you." She says.

"That's a shame but let's focus on today where it is all about Danny and Jordon," Kyle says. "Yeah, it's not every day a mother gets to walk her son down the aisle," my mother says with a smile. She gives Scarlett a cuddle. "Do you have the rings Scarlett?" she asks her. "Mommy has them, she said she was going to give them to me before we go," Scarlett says. That's okay I know that Theresa will keep them safe.

The nerves had started coming back. It was never this bad when I was getting married to Theresa, I was a little nervous but I knew that she was in love with me and there was no fear of rejection that time. "Are you nervous again Danny?" Kyle asks me. Scarlett hugs my leg, trying to comfort me. "You'll be okay Danny, I'm sure everything will be fine," my mum says. She rubs my back and the nerves calm down a little bit.