Finding Danny J3T x DM

This was requested by Kloe desnoyer on A03 and I hope she enjoys. This one is once again going to be an AU and you will see why when it gets there.

This is going to start off in late 2007 and I might bring it to 2010 and beyond if the story takes me there

Leave your requests below

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

George p.o.v

We have a day off from recording our debut album Swan Songs, so I decided late last night that I would spend some time down in Venice beach to clear my mind before I have to face Aron and his demands tomorrow morning. He frustrates me so much but there isn't a lot we can do about it. I currently live with Jorel and since we are unsigned whoever records their lines that days gets to eat so we are going through a bit of a rough patch right now. Jorel has managed to get a job which he said would cover our food bill if I could manage to cover the rent and he is out working today so I thought I would go out and get some fresh air and save a little on our electricity bill. I know a little cove where I can escape the bust life and just chill for a few hours while Jorel is working his shift.

There was a little deep pool of water in here which I saw some crabs and fishes swim in sometimes, but I just loved how tucked away from everything it is. Heck, I even bring Paradise Lost here and get stuck into reading before Jorel comes to interrupt me saying I had been here all day and it was time to go home because we had work or something. I just sit on the flat rock and watch as the sunlight hits the rock in the middle of the pool. It looked pretty amazing and if I ever felt bothered I could get a sun tan just by lying there for a few hours. The rock does get really warm though so there is the potential of getting sunburnt. "Loneliness gets you nowhere in life, trust me on that," a voice says, suddenly cutting through the silence.

I turned around quickly and saw a young man in the water who I have never seen before but from the look of his torso he didn't look like he was a human. "I know but I like the peace and tranquillity of this place," I tell him, and he smiles. I took a closer look at this new guy, wondering what he could be if he wasn't human. He has a human torso which was well sculpted with a six-pack. He has no tattoos on his body, but I don't think that he was going to be able to get to the nearest tattoo parlour. The guy has brown hair that was wet because he just came up from the pool but oh my god he had the most adorable brown eyes. "Yeah, it's nice here but I wish I could go back to the city," the guy says, and he seems to be very sad about being here.

"Why don't you go back to the city then....?" I say but trail off since I have no idea what his name is. "The name's Danny. I can't go back because of this," he says and then hops onto the warm rock to reveal the most magnificent merman? Tail that I have ever seen, and I have only seen them in the books. It was a golden colour and shined in the sunlight. My jaw couldn't help but drop. "Wow, you really a beautiful," I breathed, and I don't think he heard me. "My names George and I gotta admit I do understand why you would be tired of here and want to go back to the city. It does get lonely here," I tell him, and I saw Danny flash me a heart-warming smile. I couldn't get in the water to join him, I didn't have any spare clothes in the car to change into, that will have to change next time.

"Yeah, I guess I could have helped my own loneliness by talking to you sooner, but I kept thinking that you'd never come back," Danny says, and I smile at him, "Yeah fair enough, maybe I could come back once a week to talk to you," I tell him, and I saw that heart-warming smile again with a hint of disbelief in his eyes. "You'd really come back and talk to me? We just met, and you know I am a merman?" Danny says, and I could hear the disbelief. "Yeah, I know it shocked me at first that you are a merman, but I am not a judgemental person. I want to get to know you some more and we could become good friends," I tell him, a little honesty never harmed anyone, and I like coming here so I am not making myself turn this into a chore.