Every Lasting Scar J3T x CS

Hey guys so this is a second part to I'm Bent, I'm not Broken. To find out what happened to Danny I suggest you read that one first. This was requested by crazy_fandom_obsession who wanted a J3T version, but I decided to turn it into a whole series

TW-

Enjoy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

George p.o.v

It's now been 3 months since Danny was attacked and he has permanently lost the vision in his left eye. It's gone that weird grey/white colour you see sometimes. He is struggling to adapt even with Matt and the rest of our help. I hear a soft thud as Danny falls down yet again. I walk around his house to see where I could find him. He was just sitting on the floor in his bathroom with tears falling down his cheeks. Matt had gone out to get groceries and I volunteered to be on hand if Danny needed me to help him navigate around the house. "Hey Danny, what's the matter?" I ask him, sitting down on the floor next to him. He needs emotional support as well as the physical support that we have been giving him.

"This sucks, I can't even navigate my own freaking house without falling over," Danny says, and I knew those were tears of frustration. I hug him, and he hugs me back straight away. He wasn't completely blind in his left eye initially. He quickly lost his vision in the space of three months and it was only two or three weeks ago that he woke up like he is now. "I know Danny, you haven't been blind that long though. It takes a lot to get used to. You'll be stubbornly navigating around everywhere soon enough," I tell him, and he gives me a small smile. I hope that makes him feel a little bit better about himself while he struggles. I help him up to his feet and hug him tightly, I am going to let him have the privacy if he needs the toilet or something.

"Hey George, can you help me get into the shower and out? That's why I fell," Danny asks. I can definitely help him out with that. He got a little bit embarrassed but it's okay because we have all seen each other at varying degrees of nakedness before. "Sure thing, I'll help you in then hang around like a creep until you ask me to help you out," I tell him, and he laughs a little. I grab him a towel out of his linen closest to help him out while he tries to get used to going around his house only being able to see out of one eye. He was naked when I got back, and the shower was running so I lifted him over the edge of the bathtub and into the shower. "Thank you George. I'll holler for you when I am done," Danny tells me, and I smiled.

I felt so happy when I heard Danny singing his heart out in the shower. He sounds so good and I am glad that his scars haven't affected his confidence in his voice. The fans still support him, and we will continue performing until we get into our old age. I enjoy hearing him sing, his voice was the main reason as to why we hired him straight away. It was about five minutes later when he hollered for me to help him out. I walked in a grabbed the towel before wrapping it around him and lifting him out. I decided we should cuddle for a minute, I knew his blindness was stressing him out somewhat. Matt doesn't mind who snuggles his man as long as we know that Danny is his boyfriend which we do. Danny appreciates the comfort.

I leave him to get dressed in privacy just as Matt gets home with the groceries, so I help him out. "Is Danny okay?" Matt asks me as we start putting stuff away in the cupboards and his fridge. "Yeah, well as good as he can be. I helped him get in and out of the shower a little while ago. He is still struggling to get used to the sudden blindness," I tell him, being openly honest with Matt while confirming what he probably already knew about his boyfriend. My own boyfriend Jordon was supportive off Danny, so much so Randi left him. It was the same for Jorel, but he found love with Dylan of all people. It is kinda cute that everyone in the band have matched with each other and the love is going strong to this day.