We are family 2 J3T x CS

Basically this is set when the older boys are around 17 and 18 and Danny would be around 11 or 12. This is going to focus on the boys as well as their dads and there will be some high school in it but I will focus more on the relationship and maybe a little more on Danny. I'll see how it goes.

@_Dark_Chan_ asked for this and I hoped that I did it okay, might make a new one if you don't like this

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

G.p.o.v

It is nearly time for all the boys to get home from school. Our daughter Jessica who we adopted when Danny turned 4 had the day off because her class didn't have any cover teachers for the day. Danny is now 11, Jorel is just about to turn 18 and is happily dating Vanessa, Dylan is 16 like Jessica and they basically act like twins, Matt is now 17 and he just came out to us and will always have our full support and so far he hasn't been bullied by anyone but I don't think he has come out to his classmates yet. As far as I am concerned I have not got many worries about any of my children and how they are getting on with school work.

I do however have one concern over Daniel; he is not the bright bubbly boy I am used to seeing. He seems to treat school as somewhere he doesn't want to go at all. He is doing well in his classes and his teachers have noticed that he doesn't really show much confidence to them. I think I need to get to the bottom of this before I lose my youngest forever. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Jordon, my loving husband asks me as I stand in the kitchen. I turn to face him. "If it's about Danny then probably," I tell him and he nods. "We need to figure out what is going on with our little bear, he maybe a couple of years from being a teen but he's never acted like this before," Jordon tells me and I nod.

"I will go and speak to him when he gets back; I do not like this at all. This isn't teen behaviour, this seems to be more like he's being bullied or something," I tell Jordon. Our youngest son has always been smaller than average and I see him being in the football team when he eventually goes to Victor Valley High school. (A.n. check out Danny's Instagram to understand why I mention this) He is short but he will be muscular when he starts doing the training and workouts with his brothers. "Yeah, he needs to remember that we will help him through whatever and if we need to then we will change the middle school he currently goes to, he is only in sixth grade and he can easily catch up if he needs to," Jordon says.

Then I hear the door open and I know my youngest is home. You could hear him try and kick off his shoes as quickly as possible and then you hear him run up the stairs and close his bedroom door. I am going to wait ten minutes and chat with the other boys and see how they are doing to give him some time to try and calm himself down. A moment later my eldest tackles me in a hug. "Hello Jorel, did you have a good day at school?" I ask him and he nods. "I asked Vanessa to the homecoming dance and she said yes," he said and I smiled at him. He treats her like a queen and I was so proud of him and how he has taken on board everything that I have been teaching him. I then hugged Matt and Dylan and asked them how their school day went. They all had a good day and it seemed like Danny had the bad day out of my children.

I decide to go up to my youngest son's bedroom and see what seems to be bothering him so much while everyone else does their homework. "Hey Dan, can I come in?" I ask after I softly knock on his door as to not startle him too much. I hear an okay in reply and my heart breaks at the sight I see once I open the door. He was lying on his bed and I could see he was crying even though he wasn't facing me. I close his door and sit right next to him on the bed. "My sweet bear, what's wrong?" I ask him and I rub his back a couple of times. He's always been attached to me ever since he was seven months old. He sits up and then crawls onto my lap and holds onto my shirt tightly as he cries.