Dear Darling DM x CS

Back at it again with another AU.. This time Jordon is living in another country therefore the band is not together.. Also some family deaths never happened.

Also the Olly Murs song Dear Darling is the inspiration for the title.. feel free to check it out and see if it goes with the story or not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Danny p.o.v – 23rd March 2008

12th March 2008

Dear my darling Danny,

I am so sorry it has been a while since I last wrote. I am fine, I landed a great job which has the downside of not very good shift patterns. I promise you that I will find more time to write to you. This is important to the both of us and my box of letters with your amazing handwriting will always have a special place in my heart. Anything you send to me has a special place in my heart. I will find a way to move to Los Angeles to be with you. I just need to save up the money to do so first, primarily why I took the job I currently have.

I hope you are doing well, I heard about the band and I'm sorry that it ended. I will always be your Australian Lorene Drive #1 fan. I also hope that you can find another career that you will enjoy to replace that. Maybe when I move to America we can start a band together with your friends. That sounds like it could be a lot of fun and I would love that it means I spend more time with you. I'd do anything to meet you face to face. Meet my precious little bear in person, so I can hold you as tightly as I can without hurting you and never let you go.

My family are incredibly supportive of us. I know I haven't really mentioned my family before, I was nervous to how they'd react about us considering you are on the other side of the world from me and things. My mom and dad were instantly supportive which is amazing. Anyone else in my family who has negative opinions of us can just rot honestly. I have my immediate family to support me and that is all that I need. My mom says she thinks you're very cute and gave me a long lecture on when we meet that I should take the best care of you.

I will always take the best care of you when we meet. I feel like what we have is special and I don't want to ruin that, especially after you have put up with me for the last 5 years without complaining to my face. I always say that I am blessed that you decided to say yes to me being your boyfriend. It has been the best five years of my life and it is only going to get better as we carry on. If I had a fixed date of when I was likely to come to California and meet you in person I could say that I am counting down the days, but at this moment I'd say its another two years at least.

I'm sorry, I'm rambling again. I usually end up doing this in letters to you. It takes me so long to come up with what to say and then I end up doing that. I've sent a couple of newer pictures of me since I haven't gotten Facebook yet. I should get it probably by the time this letter reaches you. I love your letters and am always willing for you to send more but I was thinking that maybe that kinda contact would also help us stay in contact more often as letters take a couple of weeks to reach each other. Maybe then I wouldn't ramble so much. Unless you're sitting at home reading this and loving me ramble then.

Anyways I better end this letter before I ramble any further. I love you as always

Jordon Terrell xx <3

I'm sitting on the sofa with a big grin as I read my boyfriend's letter. I can't quite believe it myself when we found each other on that dating website, and both said that distance was never something that we considered when looking for a partner. It doesn't mean that it hasn't been hard for Jordon and I in our day to day lives. A lot of arguments over the legitimacy of our relationship and each other to friends. Someone will get angry and say oh your boyfriend isn't even real despite how many pictures we have to prove that we exist to the partner's friends and family. I could never even attempt to match his handwriting. My handwriting is too awful and would be an insult to Jordon by ruining his handwriting with my own.