I Can See Blood DM x CS

TRIGGER WARNING

I REPEAT TRIGGER WARNING

D.p.o.v

I can see blood all over my hands. I didn't mean to go this far or maybe I did. I just wanted to end it all; I wanted to leave this world behind. No one wants people to hate them, but I found that many people hate my guts all because I took one person's job since he was kicked out and he wasn't getting on with the rest of the band. They want me to die and they're right, I should die. Maybe once I do it then all the hate will stop and no one will care, no one will really mourn me for too long.

I'm in my bedroom, sitting on the floor by my bed with tools beside me. I used a broken pencil sharpener this time. I took the screw out and the blade fell out too. I didn't really want to use the small kitchen knife which I have used before. I haven't made any effort to stop the bleeding; it will stop by itself soon. I don't mind the pain I'm going through, I feel numb at the moment. I could just sit here all day and not move a muscle, I have no plans. My wife left me for a guy she works with and I don't get to see Scarlett until after school tomorrow.

I miss my daughter so much and I hope that Theresa will allow me to see her more often when I am home and the tours aren't going on. I could have Scarlett while Theresa works the long shifts at the hospital. I am Scarlett's father and I know she misses me a lot. Then again if I end it all tonight or after my visit with her then Theresa wouldn't have to complain about when I pick our daughter up. I do have a high paying job which I enjoy so I have to pick her up when I have the time to do it which doesn't always mean when Theresa asks me I can just go and get our child.

I might have cut a little deeper than usual this time. It would have stopped by now. I wasn't too bothered but I know plenty of people who wouldn't be impressed by my recent behaviour change if they knew. I don't eat much, if anything when I am home all on my own. I don't really sleep either anymore and then there is the self-harming issue. They would be so angry at me if they knew all of this was going on. There is a high chance that they wouldn't want me in the band anymore and my career would be over before you could say supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

All of a sudden, Louie starts barking at the front door. I don't have the energy to get up or go to the front door, so whoever is there will have to either wait for a time where I can get up today or let themselves in. they decide today that they will let themselves in. Louie keeps barking at them. "Louie, shh it's only me," Jordon tells my loyal red English bulldog. I think Louie was trying to tell Jordon something but he wasn't really understanding.

I could hear Louie following Jordon around my house while he was looking for which room I am in. "Danny, are you home?" Jordon calls during his search. I tried to yell but I couldn't, I think part of me didn't want him to find me. I hear his footsteps as he decides to look upstairs for me. "Danny, I saw your truck outside. Are you home?" Jordon asks again and Louie finally leads him into my bedroom. I looked to the doorway and he gasps at the sight of me. "Jesus Danny," he tells me.

He goes to get my first aid kit out of my bathroom. I don't bother moving and Louie stays by my side. Jordon returns a minute later with the first aid kit and a spare towel from my bathroom which he presses to the cuts I have done on my left arm as it was closer to him. I just watch him while he helps me. "You're lucky that you don't need to go to the hospital today," he tells me, making me feel like I have managed to piss him off. I look to the floor. "Sorry Jordon," I mumble.

He cleans and treats the cuts on my left arm but he was careful about sorting the mess I had made on my arm. Then he makes me look into his eyes. "Once I finished cleaning your right arm I want to know why," he tells me. Now he stops the bleeding on my right arm. It gives me some time to think about what I am going to tell Jordon, what my reasoning is behind my actions. I don't feel like he should know everything, he might take me to a mental hospital and I don't want that. He was just as careful with my right arm as he was with my left.